Antifa just took down the Hennepin county flag in front of city halla and raised a FUCKING ANTIFA FLAG

Antifa just took down the Hennepin county flag in front of city halla and raised a FUCKING ANTIFA FLAG

livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/7654597

its on this livestream

HELP SEND HELP PLS

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic 2

bump

Don't worry they can take down our flag
They can take down our statues
But hear me they will not take our pride

:)

Is the civil war starting? Is this the first act?

Can this be the new HWNDU?

God. Damn. Right. Fuck off you scumbags I'll see you all hang.

SOUTH SIDE ARA
GOOD. NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

FUCKING THIS.
COMMIES CANNOT BEST THE RIGHT AT CAPTURE THE FLAG.
ANY ANONS NEAR THE AREA AND CAN CAPTURE THEIR FLAG?

What if they changed the color to black...
>a black flag flies above the dome.

This. Then burn it.

*vroom vroom*

>The Antifa flag has flags in it

I feel like that's not a good design choice.

We beat them once before... We can be at them again.

AntiFa scum will lose every time.

>We beat them once before... We can be at them again.
>AntiFa scum will lose every time.

Except you never ever beat us. Ever. You've been fucked. Since the 30's. I promise you I'll see most of you ruined or dead

Kek

Good night white pride...

...and good morning white guit.

Can't dodge much doge faggot

I want to firebomb this fucking place

so they actually raised three flags?

REEEEE!

move to Wisconsin. Minnesota has been lost for a while now.

We already used that rhyme for when Hodge shot the Republican state rep. Try harder fascist

you won't touch me, I'm not a child or elderly man

it's like a power wheels car with pictures of real cars on it

Fucked indeed... You guys have a habit of doing that. Fucking up perfectly evolving civilizations and societies.

Put up a nazi flag, ffs. That they let this stand is pure and simple horse shit.

You stupid fucks have been under investigation for months, DreamHost (amongst others) have been complying with the request from the Justice Department including handing over roughly 1.3 million visitor IP addresses to the government, in addition to contact information, email content and photos of thousands of visitors to the website, which was involved in organizing protests against Trump. This is just a start, your larping is going to get you in deep shit because the findings of said operation will classify Antifa as terrorist organisation. That means you have the same rights as ISIS and Trump recently put your friends in the muslim brotherhood on the terrorist watch list too.

You worried?

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website

Time do duct tape more of you pathetic little faggots to the walls, I see.

We need to capture that fucking flag.

Bump this shit.

naw just move to Anoka, Benton, Sterns, or Sherburne county

That's dumb. Let the world see what a problem Antifa is.

Someone rip that flag off the pole and burn it on livestream.

Pipestone is pretty comfy desu so is LeSeur

You stupid fucks have been under investigation for months, DreamHost (amongst others) have been complying with the request from the Justice Department including handing over roughly 1.3 million visitor IP addresses to the government, in addition to contact information, email content and photos of thousands of visitors to the website, which was involved in organizing protests against Trump. This is just a start, your larping is going to get you in deep shit because the findings of said operation will classify Antifa as terrorist organisation. That means you have the same rights as ISIS and Trump recently put your friends in the muslim brotherhood on the terrorist watch list too.

You worried bitch? You should be

North west metro here

this. all I can say is, I hope you had fun.

Why should I care about some commie flag in Mogadishu?

haha, antifa is pwning you internet losers

Yawn. Sorry senpai this will amount to nothing. Try harder to make me nervous tho. Gonna keep doxing all your friends tho

wuh oh commie mario is back

Its almost like they want to be known as terrorists.

this. shine a spotlight on the event. this will not be the only time this happens.

Flaregun it.

Mogadishu is Ceder

You think we don't know that? one of the groups here had TWO fucking cops as members trying to agitate at a peaceful demonstration

This has such bad optics for them.

Something tells me they are going to get cracked down on soon.

except we can fuck up your gay little party without doing anything illegal.

i'm a law abiding citizen. you should try it some time.

This is the new ctf. Once the clouds clear up, the austronomists can come and pin point the location

It's somewhere in MN

this is downtown Minneapolis

This has gone too far, too blatant.

I feel like raising your own flag on government property violates some type of law. I wonder if there will be any prosecutions.

Having said that, I guess I don't understand the alt-right's end game...like, what are you/they hoping to accomplish via the protests? The marches? It's obvious that the establishment is against you and you won't win them over with words or rhetoric...you won't be able to successfully legislate to the political outcomes ultimately desired...is this all some ploy in preparation for violent uprising? Is this all a lead up to Civil War 2.0?

>confused user, hoping for enlightenment...

REMEMBER THAT THIS ISN'T SHIA LEBOOF THIS IS A GROUP OF VIOLENT COMMIES WHO PUT THIS FLAG UP.
Seriously if any of /ourguys/ go to claim their flag travel in groups.

what a waste of resources

GET DAT FUKKEN FLAG

It was Richard Spencer

At what point can this be considered a rebellion?

What next? Are they going break into city hall and start ordering executions?

who fucking cares if its against the law

the law will have to be broken to put these animals down

lol

HWNDU season 5?!

You got me confused with someone else, why don't you read the link? The sites you stupid fucks visit and larp about your retarded revolution have been under investigation soon as Trump got elected. I hope you mask your IPs because you faggots are going to be getting visits soon. Antifa will be classed as domestic terrorists very soon and once that happens the authorities have special powers to arrest you without CHARGE. Thanks Obama for those powers he handed Trump a police state system and you guys are going to taste it soon. You should be worried, your black block sites have been under investigation for a while too...

pimp my flag lol

I know. I saw the news about one of them.

>HELP SEND HELP PLS
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAH

*breathes in*

BWAAAAAAARHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAAAAH

*wipes tear from eyes*

WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHUHAUHUHUHUSUHUHUUASHAUSHUDASUAHAAAHHAHRH

.. oh, user.

oh, you.

That's my point though...if it's against the law, and no one goes to jail or anything like that...it's a pretty clear sign that the system is broken to the point where you can't fix it while staying within it.

>what are you/they hoping to accomplish via the protests
Leftists seem to be accomplishing a damn lot with their own protests.

Firefight is a two way street bub. Remember that.

good lord those people need to be hanged

You faggot americans keep going on about "muh guns" but never actually use them to defend your country

Are we at war?

arent they adorable?

Panic you nazi fucks. You're in the throes of death. Please, fight back with all your might, you will be crushed swiftly.

Did the cops just stand there and watch, too?

they're 100% certified sweetipies alright.

Yes.

The deep state kikes are out in full force trying to collapse society in the US

you gotta be tardo to be posting that kind of shit after all those ip's were ponied up. have fun in the pokey kiddo.

May [pic related] visit you in your sleep.

It sounds like the mating call of the lesser-spotted cuck...

hahha

FULL ON INSURRECTION

ARM YOURSELVES AND ORGANISE A RESPONSE.

>crushed swiftly.
Interesting choice of words. Kek!

a friendly reminder to antifags

IN. YOUR. FACE. MOTHERFUCKER.

this, its all good

>thinking that Sup Forums does anything besides stuff tendies in their 500lb faces

my fucking dick

Wow. Fucking Minnesota. So glad I left that shithole.

We refuse to rest until every white person is dead and wiped out, we will resist!

Your families and childrens days are numbered faggots, hope you got a calendar because soon we will be hunting you like dogs in the streets.

any dodge owners in the area?

vroom vroom

Too bad bitch I do what I want. Ready to get fucked in civil war 2 ? You should kill yourself

We just need to spread the video around all over the internet. I'm sure people will absolutely love seeing a pro-communist group raising their flag over US government property.

forgot to change your flag, breh

They're not even hiding it!

You think the majority of America supports you stupid deluded communist fucks?.

This is how retarded these people are. You live in a very small bubble and someone think you represent a nation LOL, Same with the NeoNazi fucks.

Antifa and other communist groups are going to be classified as terrorist organisations, when that happens your larping as a revolutionary is going to get REAL? Your backers will drop you soon after.

so what is the federal government gonna do about this?

communists raising flags over gov property, there needs to be executions.

nice airsoft gun

Can't wait

Literally where?