A&m white nationalist rally cancelled

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DNAinfoCHI/status/897217294669160449
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nazi status:
[] not btfo
[X] B T F O

kek, did they ask the constitution first? no

they will be reamed in the ass

Thank jesus.

I hope spencer is never allowed to hold another public event in his life.

What a powerful movement!

cos fuck the constitution and 1a, right?

gtfo, gommie fug

Meanwhile...

University of Chicago also cancelled Richard Spencer's event:

twitter.com/DNAinfoCHI/status/897217294669160449

JUST

>Implying nazi larpers even believe in the first amendment

A college campus has no duty to allow someone to hold a rally there

>Incoming lawsuit in 3, 2, 1...

Makes sense due to safety concerns. (from the left of course). Interesting to see if they come up with some kind of work around.

Try looking up what the first amendment is first

>A college campus has no duty to allow someone to hold a rally there
depends

B-BUT W-WE"RE WINNING GUYS

>depends
No, it doesn't

>Nazi status:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/jason-kessler

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

lel, did you all get instructions to call everyone a larper, top kek

do you even know what it means?

you are so outclassed, you should leave now before we convert you

good luck bro

>a&m white nationalist rally cancelled
Woo-hoo! More money for us as you faggots gets sued yet again.

How does it feel losing a lawsuit to Nazis and being forced by the government to give us money?

sage

oh wow, pray tell oh sage, what is the 1a?

I am so please one as wise as you have come to our den of hatred and retardedness, I await your golden comments of superlative enlightenemnt

gl friendo

And thus dies freedom of speech.

Nice rebuttal you stupid nigger.

Lol Democrat? You fags don't know what's coming

Yes it does, shithead.

State colleges cannot deny someone access to their land. It's public property, owned by the civic population. It's only considered trespassing to be INSIDE a building owned by the college.

Source: I work for a state college, you dumb fuck.

Sup Forums BTFO as always

What do you think freedom of speech means?

#REPEALTHE1ST

>AmendmentI. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech
>Congress shall make no law
That is the first amendment. Verbatim. It doesn't apply to any individuals, public, or private institutions. Only government agencies.

NOWHERE in the constitution does it say a university has to uphold the bill of rights.

You guys will try to live out the turner diaries and then die like every other group who did the same

Good for them, they are trying to protect people from not being run over

Oh holy fuck you're retarded.

Congress shall make no law.

You know who follows laws? EVERYONE.

LYNCHIN IS FOR NIGGERS
OVENS FOR THE JEWS
O' THE RACE WAR'S A-COMIN
SO DONT GET CONFUSED

Soros probably withdrew their funding in disappointment.

WN stay in the basement

#repealnigersandkikes

publicly funded means gov rules apply

nice try, did you even expect that to work though?

that's so retarded you must be a fucking kike

I've been here from the beginning nahtzee fuc boi

This isn't going to end well for them. White virtue signalers are going down too.

Incitement isn't protected by the 1st amendment. You lost your constitutional high ground when you rammed that car into all those people.

Well a Communist is not part of We the People so how bout that.

nice unprovable claim, schnookums

Those cops seem to be on the case. All is well now.

BRAVO to the """conservative"""crowd. Told you so.

So this is the 12-dimensional pretzel logic libshits are applying after SCOTUS told them, unanimously, "Hate speech" doesn't exist.

This is where I went to college. It's become such a liberal shithole now. It was the #1 conservative school in America when I went there.

At fish camp this year, new students were tweeting about racist counselors because a blonde girl had cornrows.

They're probably quivering in cuckold orgasm at the thought of riots occurring on their campus anyway just because whitey was uppity enough to want equal ground to air their grievances. They probably couldn't wait to cave, and are going to go home and put an even heavier padlock on their dick and balls.

>government agencies
Like state colleges.

Another lawsuit, pay up for your temper tantrums leftycucks. All these lawsuits are funding our rise, just as planned

It's comfy watching them squirm to be honest. Now they're complaining that this is going to have an effect on the first amendment lmfao schadenfreude