Who else /glad to not be living in the 3rd world country that is the United States/

Who else /glad to not be living in the 3rd world country that is the United States/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not sure
the white places are probably comfy

I grew up in the states, am dual citizen, and I have to say its pretty refreshing being up here with no race politics getting shoved in my face every 5 minutes.

I wouldn't talk bro. if all the consumer junk and big box stores were taken away which have no place in a time when online shopping exists Canada would litereally be a wasteland. everything is artifically propped up by the government and the chinese. Canadians are too busy being smug and comparing themselves with americans to even think they're condition is fucking awful compared to real first world countries. every canadian i meet is fucking low class scum with brain of 10 year old.

not to mention, if the us went into civil war canada would be a part of it too, damn retards. each Canadians deserve to be smashed in the head for being so fucking dumb

Her Majesty's Royal Mounted Police have identified your IP and VPN service as a source of hate speech. Mounted Police are being dispatched from the closest cabin. Please do not leave your house. Calmly enjoy a bag of milk while you wait. Sorry.

you want some abuse too? kinky.

Feels good, hope this country filled with fat alt-larpers and emasculated lefty-AIDS get nuked soon.
S

Aye, thankful for a small feral nigger population and the ridiculous cold / dark that just keeps muds lethargic and depressed for the vast majority of the year. All the easier to fucking brutalize when they can't focus. 'Racist' gangs up here one day at just going to have a ball of a time cracking skulls in the snow. Niggers and Muslims practically shut down in the winter and two adjoining seasons. It's hilarious.

White man land

i lived in canada and loved it there

you guys are definitely shitposting faggots, trudeau is the most embarrassing pm of any country ever in all of time and space and i hate all of you, but still

good lads

great place

keep it up

It's not bad in my area, but it's really turning into a shit show

NOW THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW
MY LIFE GOT FLIPPED, TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

>air jordans

>yfw the rcmp is so ridiculously overworked, abused, and understaffed that there is absolutely zero hope of the organization ever being properly leveled at online shitposters and individuals who vociferously spread 'hate speech' through the internet ala goymany

that's it. I'm moving to Canada.

I live in Toronto and saw some white girl get arrested today and she was fighting some black dude. Not sure how they were related. Was amusing to watch though.

>It's not bad in my area
Midwest here, most of my white friends are married with a couple of kids. Most Jews just fly over, pretty great.

How many times have you fucked a dog today?

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM&feature=youtu.be

t. Zhang Li Ping

Shit, there ain't no where to run.