Anti-dox uniform

Other urls found in this thread:

ehow.com/way_5850188_homemade-kevlar-helmet.html
twitter.com/z789101/media
youtube.com/watch?v=I5UdmqCWIXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is truly the best timeline.

A-man

Imaging how scared leftists will become when the right wing death squads reveal themselves.

The only problem with this is that we need a way for people to get their hands on it without having to make it on their own.

We should be collaborating a uniform based off surplus stores.

3d printers and shared plans.

Doesn't matter, just cover your face if you are a poorfag.

Wow a larping storm fags wet dream!

Is that from Wolf Brigade?

If you're so certain of your beliefs why would you be afraid to be doxxed?

Is Hugo Boss still in business? Asking for a friend.

Cool cosplay

A lot of people have jobs where they can't afford being doxxed. Not everyone is content living off the government's tit.

It has nothing to do with how certain you are with your beliefs

What a great time to be alive, boys!

This. We need a Sup Forumsfundme

obligatory spergout posting

>what are the federal papers
kys

Yea but their quality went to shit. Get Brooks Brothers if you want something actually worth it for that price

Pic is way cooler.

More like virginity-powered combat suits.

It's time to organize. If the left wants a real war, they shall have it.

The movie wasn't that good.

Why don't you guys just go make an ant mask (not the ant man movie shit) but like an actual ant head and just go through that?

You kick an ant nest, ants are going to swarm over you. Just go ask /k/ on why you should take up using an ant mask

The United States is even too cheap to outfit their own soldiers like that.

so cool except they are a bunch of fucking jap loving weebs stealing from a goddamn weeb shit anime for their uniform ideas

Ive wondered why we dont just wear full plate body armor? Literally a walking tank. Carry a bat with nails or possibly barbed wire. Maybe im fucked in the head but I sure the fuck wouldnt mess with anyone dressed like that. Larp or not
> Civil war 2.0 soon

You are welcome to dress up as a bunny user.

Maybe people have families to uphold?

> real war

nice flag,faggot.

This sort of shit will be essential if commies start flinging acid

>this

No more pandering to the Normie's.
Saddle up lads

I really need to make a copy pasta about how being a virgin in the (((current year))) is a good thing, don't I?

I'm just going to call it now, too many of you will pussy out and RWDS will never happen. And the one's that will, will get gunned down by police and the National Guard.

I'm 1488 as the next guy, but don't say shit that ain't going to happen

That's a cosplay image you idiot

>Kekistani flag

Filtered.

For the rest of you, get some proper gear. If you need something cheap, start with this (pic related).

Don't just get firearms. Practice with them. Get comfortable reloading and operating them under stress. Learn to switch between targets at close, medium and long ranges. Learn when to engage and when to pull back.

Learn to coordinate with your group!

Guys, I know a lot of you are 'spergs that know nothing about these things, but a war has been brewing for a long time. You owe it to your blood and to your nation to be /fit/ and able to fight!

Someone put together scary looking squad uniform cheap under 100 on the kikes Amazon

we're currently crowdfunding armored vehicles to provide journalists secure filming locations, provide fire safety with onboard water cannons, and generally Stop The Violence :^)

www.riot.tours

>Sup Forumsacks
>family

You mean your embarrassed parents whose basement you live in?

Thats a good idea.

even cheap plastic is good for small projectiles and covering faces.

>Full plate body armor
>What is mobility?
>What is weight?

Dude, being mobile is equally as important as not getting murdered when getting hit.

Learn the difference between cover and concealment. A full body armor would make you a prime target. Slow, easy to hit and you would still get taken out of the fight if you were focused, as opposed to someone more mobile wearing only a plate carrier and helmet.

I love Jin Roh as much as the next guy, but good look sourcing that.

For the brawls that we've seen, you'd probably have better luck emulating medieval armor, so something like "4-mirrors" armor over a few layers of padding. Protecting your head and face is important, so anyone expecting to brawl should have some sort of head protection, like a hard hat with goggles and a painters mask.

Imo, the ideal kit would be a cross between a knight and a construction worker

Now this is practical and useful. Thank you. Any recommended sites to purchase it?

Kek, they'll never see me coming in one of those.

Seriously speaking though, someone should.

>wanting to look like an obnoxious militia type

exactly! the faster you are the better,and if you are confortable even better,this sound like a good armor to wear in combat

No shit Einstein, kevlar, graphene etc etc they even have ballistics shits super strong lightweight and can stop up to a 10mm.
> Try not being a smartass next time it makes you look gay.
Thanks

When will Trump start funneling money through Russia or China to domestic assets to gear up like this?

>dress in pic related
>antifa carry you away

ehow.com/way_5850188_homemade-kevlar-helmet.html

Anyone has a mold of a stahlmelm?

Shirts*

>he doesn't live near an army surplus store or have access to black paint

This is a great idea too, get some McCain mask and we're in business

An outlaw named Ned Kelly forged metal, bullet-proof armor out of plows. Someone copy him

If you want something extremely cheap, there are airsoft grade brands like Condor that you can get on eBay for next to nothing.

If you want Gucci gear, look for anything made by reputable manufacturers like Crye Precision. I'll provide a proper list for you.

If you're going for some basic protection, get some Level IIIA soft plates off eBay as well. The China brand Aramid plates will not stop a rifle round, but will generally save you from pistol calibers and some knives (not daggers though).

You cant get dox when youre a late night host

Oh SHIT it's the fucking bulldozer!

>hurr durr basement dweller
No kike, white people who are trying to have families but are having their 1/3 of their paychecks sent useless nigger criminals and politicians pockets.

It'll be awfully hard to carry anything when they don't have knees.

I'll get on it. Too tired to do it right right now.

twitter.com/z789101/media

I may be wrong but military surplus stores should be a good place to look.

Someone has played a little to much New Vegas.

hugo boss designed and manufactured ww2 era nazi uniforms though. theyre the fashion choice for the stylish nazi about town.

Yeah go buy some EVA Foam from Wal-Mart you fucking LARPers.

Lmao.

The jokes write themselves.

This

You guys are fucking idiots

Dox yourself, pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=I5UdmqCWIXI

It's the fucking Space Marines we were promised.

Where do i get that uniform though?

cool datamining site

Made me laugh :p

As if AntiFa could carry anything heavier than the weight of their own meds.

You need AR500 or higher graded steel for it to deflect projectiles. Even if the projectiles are fragmented upon impact and the hit itself doesn't kill you, the fragments will hit your neck and you WILL die. Get proper coated plates instead.

Not sure if you're being serious or not, but I'll still provide you with some intel. Here you go. Pic related is a much more basic kit and will allow you to survive more than it allows you to fight back. The idea is to provide cover fire while you retreat to a safe location.

What does certainty in belief have to do with wanting your family subjected to the will of rabid fucking nutjobs?

The next rally should be called the March of the Space Marines

Wolfenstein cosplay?

Waste your money on overpriced and shitty quality suits then.

Spend $1000 on a better brand is all I'm saying

I recognize that guy from Mega Man

Plates need to go in that carrier or your just a guy with a sweet sweater vest

This.

I don't mind carrying the weight of my political ideology. I just don't wish my family and friends to suffer because of my choices.

*Magdumps M308 rifle into its face*

My gear. I'll post what type of Level IV ceramic plates I use in the next reply.

Has the airsoft war begun?

Antifa would shit in their pants crying for their precious marxism and communism to save them when seeing these guys

Why an AUG?
Do you know how expensive that shit is?

Why involve people close to you?
Of course a leaf only cares for himself

This is amazing. Thank you very much.

They are, but if we want to organize throughout, it would be better if everyone could get it online

tfw not a big guy 4 u and would probably not be able to carry all that armor

Two of these will keep you pretty safe, desu.

indeed

what a little fucking pussy you really are

red eyes? black gear? no

are you trying to look evil?

That pistol frame looks a lot like my rifle, lol!

let's just get a really based country like the Philippines or Russia to sponsor us

not wolfenstein

i like how it shows no skin. i can larp with you guys without anyone knowing im brown.

im 5'6" so that might blow my cover though.

LOL have fun fighting in plates. Going to get a fucking hernia and shit yourself from exhaustion in like 20 minutes.

all of you are LARPing fucking children, or deranged. hate it here now

Exactly I can't wait to watch these larpers get BTFO by the national guard when they bring airsoft guns that look like military hardware to a LARP-Right Rally.