Target Acquired

Target Acquired...

Searching for vectors for immediate action.

Seattle Thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

algarcia.org/AnimationPhysics/BalanceTutorial.pdf
twitter.com/talipfeifer/status/897228993757417472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

algarcia.org/AnimationPhysics/BalanceTutorial.pdf

Ok its 16 feet it can be pulled down,its not 30 feet like some user claimed.

Spray paint lipstick and other make up on it

>Spray paint lipstick and other make up on it
Almost a better idea....
Why not both?

bump

Ya'll going for two targets in one day?

twitter.com/talipfeifer/status/897228993757417472

It literally gets vandalized all the time.

>Lenin's monument in Seattle seems like a good target to begin with.

> YES !!!!!

> YES !!!!!

> YES !!!!!

Yeah post your plans to defile state property on the most known site for "white supremacists"

Why is there a statue of Lenin in the US?

Rough estimate on weight is around 4,000 lbs.

Set off some smoke bombs and use the confusion to braze a giant bronze dong into his mouth.

Because it was funny.

Scratch that. I dun goofed.

Also is it solid?

we're not talking about vandalizing it, we're talking about taking it down

guess

he was a pretty cool guy

a rich business guy bought it when the USSSR collapsed

Dude who made for czechs, but then they had a revolution so it ended up in a scrap heap. Some american convinced the city that it's still a piece of art and they should house it. so they did.

Because Seattle is filled with queers and bums

someone here said before it's private property and it's there as a joke, not a tribute. People vandalize it all the time

bump.
it is not a solid statue, its hollow.

just light it on fire

Someone who feels sad and suicidal should pick up a big truck and smash it into that fucking lenin piece of shit statue. Nothing to lose here folks.

But watch what happens if it gets torn down. They say they don't care, but just watch...

If anyone has some thermite or can make it, it would be most effective. Plus it's quick, and it would ruin the statue in a few seconds.

Preferably tied to it's face or neck.

TEAR IT DOWN!

*facepalm*

>his hands face/neck and are painted red
>you want to tear this down
>showing you support removing depictions of evil leaders
>being this fucking retarded

dude from former USSR brought it, over time it became a kind of in-joke where residents dress it up and paint its hands red.

Cut off its head

DO IT!

Either call him a retard or laugh at him, this isn't Reddit

Former Tacoma, WA Fag.
Please God someone sling some chains around this blight and tear it down.

Using thermite will definitely get you prison time.

You'd be facing charges anyway,
but the least illegal way would be to rent a uhaul truck, buy 50' of towing cable, tie around the head, hammer down, and hope the head comes off.

Well, spray-paint is still safe.
There's probably way softer targets elsewhere, though.

You posting this online probably means there's 3 groups set up with cameras to catch you by now.

stop

weird history. It was made in bulgaria in the 60s, then after the fall of the USSR, it was going to be melt down for the copper, but then some rich guy in seattle bought it as some cool relic to have, then he sold it to some other guy who wanted to put it up in front of his russian restaurant, then he died and his family sold it to some guy who decided to display it for the city.

this
it's going to be such great press when everyone finds out that a bunch of angry basement-dwellers tore down a statue with blood on its hands in a blind virgin rage

>status of Lenin is visibly vandalized with blood on his hands
>literally no one in the liberal as fuck Seattle appears to give a shit enough to try to fix that
>Sup Forums thinks this will somehow be a critical blow to leftists if this eyesore of a statue gets forcibly removed

By all means go for it, since these past couple of days has been absurdly entertaining, but I just want to warn you that no one is going to care that statue got taken down, so long as you do it without doing anything dangerous to the surroundings or people nearby. You need to think of a more American target if you want it to actually be controversial.

>is it solid
Most likely no. Most bronze statues aren't.
That shit gets expensive.

how much it weighs is more or less irrelevant, what you need to know his how tightly it's secured to the ground. DESU I don't think it can be pulled from its base look how securely it's bolted on

GET MORE INFO FIRST.
If it is a joke statue, it'll just make us look foolish. Make sure it's legit before doing ANYTHING to the statue.

all you need is several bike cables and a Dodge Challenger V6. Really any vehicle capable of 250+ hp is acceptable. The Challenge is for the drama and shock value

the other user is talking about throwing paint and other petty shit; that's not what we're talking about. we're talking about bringing the stutue down

big difference, retard

>go ahead tear it down we don't care
>we don't care about lenin

Honestly, breaking shit is something the leftists do. We're more honest and creative than that.

Start selling hot dogs in front of PETA HQ? THATS the kind of thing that really makes them chimp out.

Fuck that, take down an MLK statue, you faggots!!

We still have Lenin's body. No one cares what you do to these things. We have already beaten you.

Yes its most likely hollow with Chocolate Tendie Dippers inside inside.

Fuck off britcuck. Go suck ur wife's teabags bitch

THIS IS THEIR IDOL
THIS IS THEIR GOD
THIS IS WHO THEY WORSHIP

IT MUST GO DOWN

BY
ANY
MEANS
NECESSARY

wow what a great idea you guys are so smart make me jealous

This is a psyop

I'm all with you on this, but you realize the other confed statues got taken down legally yeah? This is gonna land someone in jail. As long as its worth it.

At least MLK is American.

THIS

MLK is off limits. Malcom X (who endorsed violence) is fair game though.

>This is a psyop

you misspelled 'SET UP'

STILL ALERT... GET. We don't want people who are under soros paycheck here

Take down MLK statues instead. It would cause more butthurt.

vandalism is a crime folks... don't get yourselves in trouble over some antifa vandals, just doxx them and demand they pay for their crimes.

We need to start a fund to replace the statue they took down. We can get the Lenin statue too, if you guys want to, but it's important that we let them know that taking out a statue won't faze us.

I don't think even left wingers like PETA. Everyone knows they're cunts.

This

>It would cause more butthurt.

Maybe war instead.

See at least that is clever and funny. Someone in another thread proposed vandalizing him to look like Ronald McDonald, that falls into the funny category too. People may actually care if there's an obnoxious giant clown statue too, which then achieves the upsetting people thing so many brainlets are trying to accomplish.

jihad it lol

King County user here, I'd help tear this thing down.

kek
>mfw the civil war is starting

Its not about "pissing off" anybody. Thats so childish. Its about setting a moral standard

Legally? Tell me more.

care more about this fucking leaf being a gay

wrong, this is based on the assumption that the divide is along economic lines. It's racial, identitarian. If you want maximum butthurt go for MLK. The chimpout would be epic. Most folks wouldn't give a fuck about a Lenin statue.

fuck off

Can someone explain to me why the FUCK is there a Lenin statue in the USA?

i'm literally looking for leftist statues in my nearest big city AND for ways to easily melt bronze. i'm thinking thermite?

btw, about 400 miles from seattle.

Who cares

Hey, I like this one. It really paints the difference between the relative aggression levels in each side in a way that I think Seattle will appreciate.

blow the head off with thermite

Why is thay even in seatle lol

I think it should be taken down. Do it in a fuckin pepe mask with a maga cap and then leave a trump chicken there... Anything to piss off libtards

This. Nobody gives a shit about Lenin.

go to channel 8 you retards. this is a bad place for a thread like this.

Honestly the US needs more Stalin statues. Lenin was good and all but it was Stalin who made the revolution stick. Oh and he raped Hitler.

>Searching for vectors for immediate action.
All you've got to do is remove the head. You need to get or make thermite. Put it in a clay flower pot on top above the face. Light it and get the fuck out of there.

Create some thermite and burn the fucker.

They want a damn war? We'll give them one

That thing looks pretty solid. You'd need dynamite or some shit

Ignore morals right now... WE NEED TO FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE... Don't be a cuckservative

Hi FBI

Or Tannerite. Easier to make and legal, not even being hazmat.

I care. You can beat the left intellectually and for real by using different tactics. Playing the tit for tat is the exact trap they want us in.

You're now a domestic terrorist.
How does it feel?

There must be more than one communist statue or piece of art in the US.

We've already beaten the left intellectually, at this point it's just convincing the retarded normies

>Tannerite
Thermite is legal you retard.

That should definitely do it, copper melts fast.

>disliking the death of communism
fuck off leftist scum