Another confederate statue brought down

You continue to lose every day, Sup Forums

You need to learn THIS is America, now 1940's Germany.

It's only a matter of weeks before your precious god emperor Trump is dancing at the end of the noose or having his holes widened in prison.

>now 1940's Germany

Try going back a decade or two, and you're spot on.

And why is this considered a bad thing?

People shouldn't just topple statues, if it's a government-approved one, they should try to go through the red tape with petitions and such instead. These people would rather destroy their history than learn about it.

checked

I greatly frown upon the destruction of ANY nations heritage

YAAAS SLAY!!!

Could've at least moved it into a museum

>Could've at least moved it into a museum
Yeah they should have done that......like 50 years ago or more, now this stupid things are causing unrest, misery and trouble to the people that live in this towns, and people are always more important that statues.

Their are countless monuments that have be destroyed by political turmoil. They are remembered and recorded.

No quite literally history is more important than people's feelings.

Especially when the "history" they are destroying is nothing more than revisionism meant to cause racial hatred.

That's why this board is satire. You all are Nazis who lack self awareness, while we are the Americans in the 1940's who fought them.

You've so confused yourself and been so benighted you have inverted reality. You call heroes villains and saints sinners.

better not do anything in retaliation you might upset the leftists!! and mommy and daddy as well! Antifa big boys even said so not to make them mad!

The left wants to rewrite history by force. Just commie bullshit as always

Who else can see this is actually a blessing from terrible circumstances
The crazy alt right shit now is practically put to bed and now the leftys are freaking out getting more and more violent and visible in their intentions

How sad must your life be to get this angry over an inanimate object?

>reddit spacing
embarassing

>Left: We ISIS Now!!!

Yes, I'm sure the statue was actively endangering people's daily livelihood

The anti-white Communists are causing unrest, not a statue in memory of soldiers.

Lol, pot meet kettle.

You can definitely FORGET about virginia come 2020. My neighbor, who is a lefty, confessed the other day he voted for Hillary. He's never said a word to me about politics but the grape vine filled me in. Ice got a trump sticker in my front door and I thought I would be the last person he's talk to about politics. - he seemed rather ashmed.

America ISN'T Germany of the 1940s. They were achieving greater things back then.

Go back to your safe space and cry it out with you're douche professor

Fucking idiot

Durham is a shithole because it's full of nigger not because of statues.

Go to bed senpai you post this on every thread and get 0 serious replies

What symbols have I sperged out over? Furthermore, how would you even know that considering I'm posting anonymously?

>Go back to your safe space

Sup Forums is literally your safe space.

Where is the (((Communist Soviets))) flag?

Americans tear down another Statue, how did it turn out for the people the last time we did shit like this?

how does a bunch of lefties toppling a statue lead to Trump being noosed? Please explain.

k

leftypol is being doxxed lmao

Guy looks like he's stanced to kick it. I hope he kick the absolute fuck out of it

Too afraid to accept reality under Trump, so they go after an inanimate object and call it a victory. What's next? Stealing candy from a white-owned store and treat it as D-Day.

It belongs in a museum. I'm not an American so I can't really comment on why it's still there but the destruction of any type of history disgusts me. Even statues of Lenin should be preserved so we can know how these people existed and what the time period is like.

Plus some poor cunt put effort in making it in the first place it'd be a waste.

this just proves that whites never had slavery.

where's the evidence?
there's no statues of slave owners, there was no civil war.

we didn do nuffin.
prove we did

>misery
>"o-o-o-oh god a-a-a-a STATUE oh god the torment"

you do know these satures were put up to show white dominance over the blacks right? the racist whits in the south put these up to remind the blacks that even though the south lost the war. white power still rules over them and they are still "n-ggers" in their eyes.

now go read a history book you fucking buck tooth brit

You are losing Lefty cucks. We are exposing this degeneracy and it's redpilling people left and right.