What is it with white supremacists and polo shirts? Why do they like them so much...

What is it with white supremacists and polo shirts? Why do they like them so much? They seem to like combing their hair to the side, too. Can anyone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jz1M85piQ0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's called dressing nicely user.
>I can see your boxers

they wear shirts and comb their hair I know how weird, if they had afros and wore jerseys or dressed like giant toddlers they wouldn't look so weird to me

they dress like spoiled trust funds kids. think they confused aesthetic with preppy.

Not defending the dummies that you are referring to but I always feel like a hobo walking around in a t-shirt. Don't you?

They look like they time traveled from the 70's.

It's rather a specific type of polo shirt brand; Fred Perry.

Right winged Brits used to wear them very often.

Edit: God damn captchas, succeeded only after 20 of them

>Proud Boys
>white supremacists
kek

The polo shirt is classic white male fashion. Elevated casual.

yeah they look like insufferable Southern frat guys w/o the social status.

Spencer has pretty decent style though. Not that I'm a fan of his Nazi LARPs.

Can we just stop fighting Israel's wars and shift our immigration policy to favor white people and high IQ talent from nonwhite nations?

Also, when will people criticize Israel for being the most alt right nation?

I don't know, I just wear polos from Costco. I just don't want to look like a bum when I go out. I could care less what those dopes do.

A lot of people believe a polo shirt is the classy upgrade of a regular t-shirt. This makes it the first choice for men who believe they are middle-upper class but refuse to wear a suit. It's similar to how women like to wear t-shirts with low neck lines.
Back and sides, trim on top is the classic White male hair cut and side combing is one of the ways to style it.

It's also called culture. Jeans and a t-shirt are classic White wear with generations of history.

dam that dwarf has nice beard

>still a fashion fags
>why not castrate yourself already
>muh clever hand signs
>As smart as Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
>let's have a tailgate Doug
>bud light platinum
Haha we did politics we is smart we is loud and look at our smiles we're not idiots we are happy

Seriously, why do people hate collared shirts? I don't need to see pit stains and a nes controller on every shitty thinkgeek tshirt every time I go anywhere. Don't dress like a bum, don't get treated like a bum. It's pretty simple.

they have jobs that require polo shirts

The new fascist uniform is inspired by their leader Drump

I don't really know who they are desu.

GOD DAMN AMERICUNTS. ITS FRED PERRY. ITS SEEN AS A VERY RIGHT WING THING TO WEAR IN EUROPE. WHY ARENT YOU LISTENING.

Do you just say nonwhite nations for the sake of seeming reasonable? You don't have to do that here. You don't need to haggle with a politically incorrect board.

The haircut is hitler style.

Well that's just poor taste.

Do you happen to have a link to this actual article? I've seen this screenshot several times.

I live in San Francisco. I like Asians. I want more HAPAs bc they're fucking gorgeous.

I'm really opposed to Jewish influence on politics. Which is why I like /pol.

I wear collared shirts pretty much every day. I just don't think bland monochrome polos and khakis is a good look.

> I always feel like a hobo walking around in a t-shirt
poorfag detected sorry it warped your self image senpai senpai

Not my thing either, but at least they're trying?

White supremacists fall in to two classes:

1) rich upper middle class people who don't understand the world and rarely interact with anyone who isn't their rich neighbour at the country club

2) broke as fuck people who don't know anything about the world except that the ideal of the perfect upper middle class family with a white picket fence, and blame outsiders because they don't know any better

1 wears polos because its their style and 2 wear them because they want to pretend to be 1

No, I just have to wear a tie 12 hours a day 5 days a week and the jump to t-shirts seems unnatural.

Mate we are talking about right wingers not Democrats.

DID I EVER TELL YOU I attacked five grown black men while in prison with my bare hands at the same time? I try and tell people soon after I meet them, I'm the nicest guy you ever want to meet and I always try and nearly always do the right thing, but don't piss me off. I got in an argument last summer with a few of my neighbors about a water hose; two of them have since moved and the third left immediately leaving all their property, and never came back. I got a bad temper.
I BEGGED THESE idiots to stop slamming domino's and cards on these stainless steel tables bolted to concrete bare floors, cinder block walls was like an echo chamber.

"Don't make me have to come out there!" I hollered like I meant it. Dead silence for about two seconds they all simultaneously busted out laughing and slamming on that damn table like that was the just the funniest thing they ever heard.
I FELT LIKE I WAS about ten feet tall my anger rising, steam coming off the top of my head and my vision got real clear before getting fogged up with Red mist and I set up on that metal bunk with a two inch green plastic mattress, my one cell had gone to court. I tried to stop myself and had been successful many times but somewhere around day 60 something was fix'n to snap and now past the point of no return. The very last thing I remember thinking was I knew I would never see that cell again and "Who in their right mind physically attacks five grown ass men. They were all under 30 and a couple late teens, 'for making too much noise in jail?" me and my old buddy Donald Duck; we both just don't give a fuck.

They all frat as fuck thats why

The anti-doxxing uniform could catch on:

I definitely need to get myself some polo shirts.

no one buys Fred Perry over here or has ever heard of it, they are just wearing collared shirts so as to not look like bums

those a fred Perry shirts. They were big in the skinhead and football hooligan movements in England

The guy who raped the dragon bitch in GOT really let himself go...

its because of that spencer fag guy and how the SS used their hair,they want to feel part of something gayier.

they look good. whats wrong with OP. oh its a faggot.

the stupidest shit i heared. polo shirts are eternal manwear.

Wearing a polo literally says
>I'm productive and have a job, but I'm on vacation or it's the weekend.

>I'm productive and have a job but I'm not at work right now.

what I should have posted

lie to yourself anymore you fucking metrosexual.

It's the uniform and colours (black and gold) of the Proud Boy movement started by Gavin McGuiness who regularly wears Fred Perry polos because a) he's from the British Isles b) Fred Perry is cult fashion icon of British sub-culture connected to the Ska and Mod scenes.

Fun Fat: I bought that exact Fred Perry polo two years ago and now am afraid I'm going to get beat up if I wear it.

I wear a tshirt when doing physical stuff or not going out. Something about how I was raised maybe? When around other people socially or even work, I wear button up shirts, try to make myself presentable in the very least

I do too, I get a bunch of shit from my life partner when I want to change out of my t-shirt and put a polo on before we go somewhere, even if it's just to the grocery store or something. It's definitely how you and I were raised.

go fuck yourself. a guy who thinks polos are the probleme in society.pathethic loser.

A conservative is Not a white supremacist dumb ass.

Surely there are better outfits for your hot sandy environment.

It says a lot about the west that even in the most sweaty and hot third world countries guys wear polos and slacks. Just saying.

Its called virtue signaling. Nazis do it a lot. Because there is nothing else desirable about their ideology.

>fred perrys
>right wing

Kys punk rock faggot.

Show these trips to your life partner. That'll impress him.

Also, does being gay and browsing Sup Forums not cause an inner conflict for you?

> polo shirts are now a hate symbol to be banned by the ADL, SPLC, and ACLU

Maybe white people like larping as rich people and that's the kind of people that invented polo and country clubs.

what donyou mean. get it out. no passive aggresive sissy bs here.

I call my wife (I'm a guy) my life partner to fuck with the terminology of the left. Call your girlfriend your partner and enjoy the confusion and sputtering.
>Why do I call my wife my life partner?
>Because I'm Christian and don't believe in divorce
It's priceless, try it sometime.

I mean, they're at a rally with physical altercations in mid-August. It's fine to wear a t-shirt, and polos are acceptable.

they probably have jobs? foreign concept for ya?

I mean that no matter where I go outside of the 'West' people wear polo shirts and slacks. None of this cargo shorts and tshirt shit you see around here. People try to look the best they can regardless of their means outside of the West.

i dont live in the desert. its called desert. d-e-s-e-r-t, we dont say sandy hot bla bla bla.., we say desert. thats how we were thought in school and society.
i live along the mediterranian sea. imagine malta and scicily, the exact same.

> white tees and blue jeans
>white wear

Lmaooo omg are these resddit faggots serious???? 90% of you nigger lovers need to stop watching all that bullshit ypur friends send you hahahahahahaha have you worked in your life? Blue jeans and white tee shirts are the the generic uniform for people who dont work at a mcdonalds or a rite aid. Stop being a faggot and realize youve been brainwashed by some cheaply edited youtube video and a lazy community college class loser

Because unlike the morally bankrupt people we're fighting against, we know how to dress respectfully.

herd mentality and peer pressure.
I prefer the divine Caligula, who dressed as a woman but had everyone around him killed than these "tough guys" who spend half their week worrying about the styling of their moustache and the other half handing out flyers for rallies. bunch of peasants.

Christianity is even gayer than you and your life partner tbqhwy family.

The same except full of alt-right ackbars?

Hey, laughing at liberals who can't be tolerant of other's choices isn't for everyone. Call me a fag, let the poison out.

Polos only look decent if you have a good physique. Otherwise they emphasize everything wrong with your upper body.

Polo shirts are far better than pic related.

>Beer gut
>Tiny pokey nipples
That's classic pub wear if I remember my time in the UK properly.

and khaki pants!!!! Cargo pockets means LITERALLY Hitler.

you sure seem to know your nipple types and textures well.

true.
there is a phenomenon that makes me think .
>poor unemployed tard loser school dropout
>wears latest lacost shirts and has ralph lauren polos and diffrent foot wear including iconic kicks like an air max.
>how did he get that money to keep with this ?

I've made a careful study of old man nipples. Are you also an aficionado?

That symbol literally represents the star of david lol

I prefer perky and female, but I'm open to broadening my horizons.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk

We're reaching autism levels that shouldn't be possible

>White supremacists fall in to two classes:

how oversimplified and downright prejudice of you!
some might say liberals come in two classes:
1) smelly filthy drugged out hippies
2) the ones who take advantage of the naivety of #1 and exploit it.
but that would be incorrect as well.

>reading these replies
this board is fucking dead.
ive thought this for a while, now i know.
where did the real Sup Forumsacks migrate?
people who want to discuss esoteric synchronicity, digging up stuff on pedogate, doxxing politicians, not just skinnyfat T_D brainlets

where do i go from here?

I lived in a country in the Middle East growing up, and I remember this guy who worked his ass off washing and detailing cars in the parking lot at the Souk in the city I lived in. He always had a polo shirt and slacks on. I don't know why it made a big impact on me, but it really did. I used to bitch about having to wear long pants to school in the heat (it was dress code), but here was this guy with a smile on his face doing dirty manual labor dressed better than me.
I know this is Sup Forums, but I'm not making this up at all. This random guy who washed cars in a parking lot made me realize that you always need to look the part you want to play in life. I have no idea what ever happened to him, but I hope his life turned out well.
Lesson is, you really make an impression on people when you present yourself the best you can.

It just a sort of casual look, that isn't too sloppy.

Could be worse.

You've never been to a British pub, otherwise you'd understand the old alcoholic guy in a pub look

look at this dumb as fuck noob who actually put her name in the name field!!!

TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT CUNT!!!

good insight.

Do you also let her futtbuck you with her feminine penis?

youtu.be/Jz1M85piQ0I

We like to call it her 8" black clit. It's a married person roleplay thing. I'm sure you understand.

this
and button downs

>What is it with white supremacists and polo shirts?

What is it with hippes and birkenstocks??
And beards for that matter?
Do they think it makes them look cooler? More hip? More socially responsible? Can anyone explain?

He hangs out with Fred Savage though.

>polo shirts
>dress nicely
Another level of delusion

See

To associate middle class white men with their deranged world view.

fred perry. worn by european skinheads and casuals

generally worn by smart working class guys in europe.

pity you americans are tryharding and have now ruined fred perry

I can assure you 99% have never heard of your shitty company

>the fucking guy with the top buttons undone
jesus christ

yep, you americans trying to be european is very sad to watch