en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson#Political_activism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those poor khakis.

>It's a scarejew

top kek

NazBols stand with our Alt-Right brothers btw

Lame

LMFAO

The left can't meme. And they are shit at protesting too.

dude... bizzaro world cross lighting

fuck off literal child

How to best show your opposition to the KKK and their tactics? Why, a good ole fashion scare crow burning. Guys, I don't actually know how to respond to this. How is it not obvious?

Someone helicopter those antifa away.

And we stand with you, brother.

They do this in Africa and the middle east all the time . . oh wait, America is filled with niggers and unwhites now.

>AntiFa flag raised on Minneapolis City Hall

underrated

Blacks are now burning crosses? Talk about cultural appropriation.

Just making us look rational, again.

Source pls?

my sides

Business Nazi
>We exterminate the competition.

looks familiar

This is fucking pathetic. Your country is an embarrassment. I pity you am*rica.

T

T-ime to leave?

Hitler died for your sins.

Gotta graph dat photo for dem likes

twitter.com/haut3damn/status/897245193241587712
Can already taste the tears

I mean junior high kids put more effort into a book report than these lazy niggers did here.

looks very familiar

god bless

A literal terrorist flag.

>Burning crosses on peoples lawns
>pottery

coming from someone who lives in a country overran with fucking muslims i can not take this statement with any clout

...so they literally burnt a strawman...

I was once a skeptic

I usually can't stand you. But if you are genuine and want to preserve our race, I would put aside our differences and fight with you.

>X is/did Y and that's Z

i was to until recently when a 19yo kid i work with pointed the jew theory out and its just creepy

>burning a strawman

Someone photoshop a Klan burning cross into this

Yep. We went all the way around lmao. inb4 nike klan hoods to protect their identities when they go hangin white children.

Im gonna go to africa if the niggers wont, cuz theres officially less aids there.

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

my fucking face right now... currently cleaning guns and sharpening all knives i own

Literally the strawman fallacy.

hope you dont post stuff like that with your bare IP user

nice

are commies burning crosses nao? this shit just keeps on giving, doesn't it lads?

God damn everyone is so fucking ugly in this country

im not an aggressor so i dont care but if someone tries to come in my house and pull some bullshit its on motherfucker

oh man that strawam got DESTROYED

theres literally NO WAY it will EVER recover!!!

>Leftist burning a cross
Just Democrats being Democrats.

I actually find that I don't mind you guys. I'd be okay with sharing when the kikes are out of the equation.

Hint: look at all the "men" in this photo lol

Welcome to Trumps america.
Where violent leftists reign supreme an do whatever the fuck they want while the president condemns white racists.

Really its a lot like Obama's america, only we voted out a nigger for an orange one.

What a disgrace.
Fuck Trump, fuck this futureless country. I don't even care anymore.

They want to LARP as ISIS cultural destroyers fine, they can rule of the ruins of the society they destroyed like the fucking animals they are.

>it literally turns into a burning cross

bravo

>by by Democrats
Get this garbage out of here.

Both parties operate in tandem to attack traditional western culture. They are both arms of the Jew and are almost indistinguishable at this point.

You're the real child, you unenlightened 20th century ideologue.

That is legally arson, I believe, to start an uncontrolled fire on property that isn't your own.

Lets identify them and report to police.

Us nazis sure got told now.

I don't understand the reasoning behind it, but that's probably because the intellectual left is too advanced.

That shit was worth meming

Democrats and burning crosses go hand in hand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Democratic_National_Convention

Lol shut the FUCK up.

>I think we should rally around this brilliant young man who ran people over. He is truly an American hero. Also fuck niggers

Yeah, the president should do that instead. Kys.

>the look on their faces when they slowly realize

It's Minneapolis. The mayor condones this shit.

Burning the mighty scarejew of straw

These people can't even burn clothes properly? I thought leftists were supposed to be good at arson.

>burning literal effigies
This is some straight up KKK shit, someone get them the rainbow robes and pointy hats.

RACE WAR NOW

Ok Muhammad but when are you going to stop fucking dogs

Toppest of keks

kek

[alex jones voice] THIS IS PROOF LEFIST MEDIA HAS IMPLANTED AN INTERDEMENSIONAL VIRUS INTO LIBERALS MINDS TO SUPPORT THE GLOBALIST WAR AGAINST PATRIOTS IN OUR GLORIOUS AMERICAN CITIES THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT BACK IS TO PURCHASE THESE WATER FILTERS AND SUPPLEMENTS

>tfw I actually have to cooperate with you

Not an argument

>Leftists
>good at arson

Nigga please. Don't you remember during inauguration day when they were trying to burn steel trash cans? These people are faggots and failures.

holy fuck strawman much?
oh wait, you'd burn that too.

>Democrats support abortion that disproportionately affects minorities and degenerate whites
>most segregated places in the country are cities run by Democrats
>least segregated is the Republican south
>KKK endorsed Hillary
>Along with several other historians, McPherson signed a May 2009 petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama not to lay a wreath at the Confederate Monument Memorial at Arlington National Cemetery. The petition stated:
>The Arlington Confederate Monument is a denial of the wrong committed against African Americans by slave owners, Confederates, and neo-Confederates, through the monument's denial of slavery as the cause of secession and its holding up of Confederates as heroes. This implies that the humanity of Africans and African Americans is of no significance.
>Today, the monument gives encouragement to the modern neo-Confederate movement and provides a rallying point for them. The modern neo-Confederate movement interprets it as vindicating the Confederacy and the principles and ideas of the Confederacy and their neo-Confederate ideas. The presidential wreath enhances the prestige of these neo-Confederate events.
>Obama put the wreath on the monument anyway, winning the praise of the Sons of Confederate Veterans.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson#Political_activism
When did you realize the Democratic party is controlled by the based using SJWs to their benefit and is the real Sup Forums party?

Excuse me obese kekistani larpers but YOU are the mohamed now.

Good one.

The Traditionalist Worker Party is similar to NazBol. You should team-up with them.

TradWorkers made a lot of helmets and riot shields for the Alt-Right marchers.

nothing wrong with Nazis

>lost in translation

"NO TO HATRED"

>Proceeds to attack people. smash shit up, burn effigies, burn flags, wave a flag that murdered 152mn people and spew anti white speech.

Lmao. As bad as Daenarys in the latest episode of Game of Thrones.
>I'm not here to murder you, or burn your homes but you have two choices, bend the knee or die.

Is that effigy Drumpf?
It's too thin

Thanks for that

>A literal terrorist flag
says the nazi

lmao whitey btfo

the only difference is the isis people arent all fat, ugly, and total slobs, that's the obama touch