W-We're winning right guys?

W-We're winning right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's probably a ploy to continue the diversity quota. So they label "white" nationalist a terror organization but won't do the same for BLM groups? Pretty racist desu.

"white nationalists" isn't an organization

the ambiguity means they want to prosecute you for believing in preserving your race

this is the next step

Spencer gave a great press conference today where he pledged to get rid of skinhead/WN 1.0 elements.

This can't happen soon enough. The aesthetics are terrible.

And look how successful Illinois is.

Never back down, never PR cuck.

Shouldn't Illinois senators be more worried about the fact that their entire state is financially insolvent?

Imagine that. You nazi fucks have become the thing you hate most. Time to take a good look at the direction you're going in and ask yourself if it's the right one for you.

Isn't that a jew argument?

Preserving our free american culture is more important than shekels.

Let Puerto Rico 2.0 keep digging its own grave.

>Illinois Senate

wow it's fucking nothing

this is the same Illinois that is bankrupt

really makes you think

yep ambiguous laws on 'hate groups' is the step towards controlling thought and speech.
t. 1984 island.

Rather, they ultimately will want to detain and find some means to prosecute you just for *being* white, regardless of your beliefs.

The irony is that the race traitors will be the ones that protest the loudest when this happens. B-but we thought we were one of you guys...;_;

Fuck Illinois. I hate this fucking state so much. There's like 5 cities in the whole state with niggers and they're toxic enough to ruin the entire state. I'm moving to Indiana when I'm done with fucking school.

What's the difference between him and "WN 1.0"?

Nazis 1.0 were dressed by hugo boss
Nazis 2.0 wear videogame t-shirts, polo shirts and sometimes fedoras

I assume the guys with swastika neck tats

Isn't that like when New Jersey started calling other state trash?

They can pass this but not a budget?

If you're willing to assemble under such poorly defined and shaky labels, you deserve to be judged under all of them too.

WHY DID NOBODY THINK THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?

Nope it's a culture war and you un-cultured retards are losing it

k

Wat. They just dress differently?

Yup, the harder they squeeze they more vicious the retaliation will be.

>Preserving our free american culture is more important than shekels.

How is banning groups people a preservation of "free culture"?

spoken like one of our our big brothers in the UK.

So what happens if I live in this shithole state and then they find out I waste 90% of my life shitposting on a white nationalist website full of anime girls?

'white nationalism' is a marxist coin/term. there is no 'white nationalism', such thing does not exist. nationalism, on the other hand, does. and if you continue to LARP with degenerates such as richard spencer, you should be aware that you're just doing marxists a giant favor, meaning you're (directly or indirectly, doesn't matter) continuing their narrative. also, do not forget that communists, marxists, anarchists and many liberals hate nationalism. so, when you hear 'white nationalism' you should call out such a person and make a point that term 'white nationalism' is racist, because it equates white skin color with nationalism. which is, of course, offensive to nationalists of other races. chinese nationalists, venezuelan nationalists, mexican nationalists, serbian nationalists, ruandan nationalists etc...

Flee the state asap, sugartits

Isn't it expensive there, anyway? Just head elsewhere if you can

Pretty much.

Its all about the PR and convincing people they are not actually nazis even tho they are.

I thought they were already labeled terrorists

>playing identity politics and labelling yourself as anything
May as well just skip that and label yourself as a jewish puppet tbqh lad

>WHY DID NOBODY THINK THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?
Because it's insanely evil and oppressive? If they can do this, they can do literally anything they want.

kind of in the middle of college and shit and me and my family are poor

"White supremacists and/or Nazis" is whoever they say, for whatever reason is convenient.

>spenigger
nobody likes that fucking fed much less listens to anything he says
watch hes going to have to be made into something useful though seeing as how (((they))) wont let him go away

nice try, schlomo. we're not buying it. sorry.

Well yeah, but at the rate at which Sup Forums is quick to asee a tragedy with lots of people hurt is a carefully cobbled together ruse, OF COURSE some dipshits will want to hijack your image and run it into the ground.

Problem is Sup Forums is too rigid in what it believes and too at odds with itself to just come out and say "okay this is dumb, we need some relateable foundations to fall back on rather than just yell "muh heritage".

This so much

>sometimes fedoras

Literally doesn't happen. I'm still baffled why this meme is forced, it doesn't even make sense.

leftypol is being doxxed. will be available on pastebin shortly. i hope your papers are in order comrades :D

is this twitter trolling going to be like with the UK?

Hello, IL?
Yes I'm a white nationalist.
What are you going to do about it?

>thehill

yes we're winning all day every day

not when you live in the shithole

there's no case against you. i can't even irl senpai

>big bad terrorist commies
>calls out Sup Forums
>thinks Sup Forums is bunch of white supremacists
>is on Sup Forums
is on Sup Forums
>is on Sup Forums

If you think these cosplayers are the people who got Trump elected, you probably bought into the MSM bullshit that Hilldawg had a 98% chance of winning
>lefty terrorists, throwing piss on MSM TV producers
>lefty terrorists, clubbing MSM cameramen
What are you afraid of, why don't you just kill them, you're bulletproof, right?

>lefty terrorists fighting an imagined enemy of cosplayers who hang out on Sup Forums
can't wait till you get the gulag, after all, your hero used one, so it must be the right thing to do
>keep pushing
keep pushing
>keep pushing

MSM will finally change the narrative for their own safety, to distance themselves from you as you faceplant out of your own stupidity, extremism and radicalization
>hope those paychecks are worth it
>they'll leave you rot in prison
>keep pushing
keep pushing
>keep pushing

All forms of extremism fail
>Don't look at supremacists and learn
>Keep thinking you took them down
>You're bulletproof, right?
>All forms of extremism fail

american supremacy. anti-americans can be deported to israel.

They gave Obama a fucking holiday in this state. I doubt there is anything they won't do.

Oh sweetie, are you triggered a black man has a state holiday and you dont?

>tfw we live in a time where being against mass immigration is going to become "illegal"

Here come the gulags. When they realise we cant be "re educated" in sensitivity training camps they will kill us all.

>we cant be "re educated"
Oh sweetie, dont underestimate your capacity to learn. The CIA can be very persuasive.

Who the fuck is this fat old goatee man?

I have seen him instigating in multiple videos and Im beginning to think he is a provocateur.

Make it illegal, I'm sure that'll work. Just like murder, guns, rape, etc.

Hell yes, we objectively are. Huge media coup, and we are now the talking point of the entire nation. The only way for this to go is for more alienated youths to flock to the banner.

Lefty losers made a big mistake this time, and it's turning into a massacre. The absolute last way to meaningfully hinder a movement is to try and outlaw it.

at least take off your dont tread flag to deep state shitpost

I watched the whole thing and I don't remember that

So if you are a nationalist and happen to be white, you will be treated as a terrorist now.

They objectively aren't Nazis. NatSocs were a specific brand of German Nationalists, similar to Fascists.

White Nationalism doesn't have just about any of what the NSDAP had, it's just racial nationalism. It's actually a totally harmless ideology, the only reason you pretend it isn't is because it threatens to prevent the extinction of white people, which you foolishly believe will result in anything other than the West becoming a desolate, impoverished wasteland.

A Muslim terrorist kills hundreds of people every month - Not all Muslims are bad!
A one nationalist kills one whore - All nationalists are terrorists !!!

This will just cause a white flight from shillinois the likes of which have never been seen before. Shillinois sinks in less than 3 years from now.

lol is this guy serious?

do you even have the slightest clue why the fucking colonials banded together and revolted?

But it's an ideology, not a formal organization

I BETCHYA THINK YER HAHT CHIT DONTCHA?

We are two generations from seeing a haiti like genocide of the USA... the 2nd amendment is the only thin red line left.

winning all the way to the trailer park

Doesn't Illinois have bigger things to worry about, such as trying to not be the first state in US history to undergo total catastrophic financial collapse?

I'll give you a 1/10 for trying, but you really need to step up your effort.

You've just explained it. By being megacucks and total leftist fanatics they are crashing their state economy with no survivors.

Their anti-white politics chased all the white taxpayers out of the state.

lmao when people believe the little toy the government let them had would help them at all if they turned on us.

We don't care about politics. We just want to see Rome fall.

Is it holiday that gets you off of work/school?
-no
Then it s a holiday no one cares about

"White Nationalists" isn't an organization, it's an ideology. So he wants to label all people who believe in X, Y or Z terrorists.
After one person died, without proof that the driver was even a part of the protest.
How many businesses did BLM vandalize and set on fire? How many cops were killed? How many people did antifa send to the hospital?

Everybody hates the Illinois Nazis

youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

I gotta get the fuck outta here.

How many of these guys pictured are professionals and college graduates? I'm betting none. Bunch of degenerates.

im still trying to find out who that fat white dude is or what organization he is with. He seems to be an instigator as there are multiple videos of him leading "charges" only to slink back after others follow him in.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
“Anti-racists” SAY they are against white racists, white racism, and white privilege.
What they are REALLY against is white culture, white civilization, and white people.
They SAY they want a world without “hate”, without “racism”.
What they REALLY want is a world without white people.
What they REALLY want is a world without YOU.
What they REALLY want is White geNOcide!
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White

psst guys... allahu akbar

Sorry, you're not allowed to have independent thought anymore.

If you disagree, you're probably a WN who needs to be locked up asap.

Not to mention the fact that they cant give out lottery money because of that shit