Is white nationalism the "fedora" of this current timeline?

Is white nationalism the "fedora" of this current timeline?

In my generation, I remember when atheists were meme-ing on digg and old Sup Forums, the Moot Years, about scientology and whatnot

Since then, us oldfags unironically memed "white nationalism" during the ron paul 2007 timeline to current year timeline and raised a lost generation (those born in 1990-1999) on white power memes. And lo and behold, the kids finally revealed their power levels and fedora-ized themselves lol

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/19970302004235/http://www.stormfront.org:80/stormfront/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This shit ideology has been on Usenet since the early '80s. It's nothing new.

It didn't gain traction until just the past year.

Absolutely

It's going to be fun when the gen z kids gets to college in the next 8 year cycle

if freedom wore a fedora would you proudly wear your chains?

I still haven't seen a white nationalist

White Nationalists are really hip though.

Is that what you really think? It's been around since the dawn of the internet my friend. That doesn't make it valid, but it does make it old to the internet.

March 1997
web.archive.org/web/19970302004235/http://www.stormfront.org:80/stormfront/

The fedoras also won.
Christianity took a serious blow from the atheist movement that took over.

O i am laffin

White power skinheads have existed since the late 70s. All the Internet's done is create a one-off media craze because there's nothing more "interesting" to show.

Don't tell me they didn't.
Many Christian children fell for the atheist meme and atheist youtubers that plagued the internet.

And the fedora shit ended that meme real quick

That's not what I said. It's been around forever. It's just never been this popular. It died a day ago tho.

Fedoras became white nationalists/aut-rightists after the feminists invaded atheism and vidya in the early and mid 2010s.

go to groups.google.com and search 'white nationalist' You'll get many hundreds of thousands of results. It's always been this popular, it's just that people have always been scared to mention it for fear of ruining their lives.
Race relations are coming to a head in this country, and it actually bothers me. I've never felt like I had to tiptoe around my white coworkers before, but now I do. I just don't understand why we have such differences that we can't find common ground.

The damage was done. Nearly a whole generation thinks Christianity is bullshit. It doesn't matter if they've all become "agnostics" now. The atheist movement dealt a heavy blow to Christianity.
If only it did the same to Islam.

If you take everything to the extremes, you're a fedora.

>but fundies
fedora
>day of le rope
fedora
>deus vult
fedora
>old gods
fedora
>don't tread on me
fedora
>seize the means of-
fedora
>praise kek
fedora
>roasties
fedora
>beautiful white women
fedora
>fpbp
>>>reddit

If you do this unironically, you don't belong here.

How many of them actually want to make America a white only nation?

Not that this is your fault, but this all started when Obama was elected. Since then, the groids have been hellbent on never facing consequences for their actions ever again.

Carrying an illegal knife? Beating a man within an inch of his life? Stealing cigarillos to smoke a federally illegal drug? Going for an officer's gun? Doesn't matter; because he was black, he dindu nuffin. The black community in America will never Obama, Holder, and Lynch.

Never recover*

a good chunk of them
Usenet has been around since Carter. This is seriously nothing new.

How many BLM terrorists and antifa thugs want to rid the entire world - not just America - of all white/straight/non-tranny people?

You tell me faggot, these are still fringe movements regardless of news coverage.

Ill just leave this here

One of them seeks the preservation of White culture and history, and the other wants those people exterminated. Which one's fringe again?

most actual fedoras became /mlp/ cloppers and le enlightened centrists.
There are clingy white nationalists because of internet recruitment but far more cringey anti fascists.

PR has a point, both of these groups are pretty goddamned fringe. Of course, this place is fringe, so you might not recognize that fact.

Yeah but the anti fascists are like actual-outdoor-social-lives cringey
Conservatives are much more basement-dweller cringe level, akin to a fedoralord

consider changing careers

Conservatives are usually white old boomers either retired or working in agriculture.

Or folksy car mechanics

I like my comfy job shilling tho