What does Sup Forums make of the people who believe all white people are racist?

What does Sup Forums make of the people who believe all white people are racist?

that they are also racist

They are just telling the truth. Damn crackers allowed slavery for centuries, not one white boy never stood up and says "damn maybe we should be treating people like they humans".

I wish they were

we should all be racist, there is no problem with that.

they don't exist, it's another strawman

You still don't act like humans you stupid nigger.

FPBP

this is the only truth. if you go around judging white people all day for being white, GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE RACIST.

White people are the only people who fought & died to end slavery, africans were angry when the British fought to end it because the african rulers were making so much $$$ selling their own people, really makes ya think huh.

they probably visited Sup Forums

Is it racist to be concerned that your daughter is dating a black man. statistically they are more prone to violence and abuse and are less likely to stay committed. extrapolating data once wasn't racist. now it is

Common sense is racist

I appreciate them spreading the good word. I can finally be myself and have my overt hatred for minorities not come as a surprise.

Bad shit had to had to have happened at least a minority of times for it to become a meme that you stay aware and speedwalk past groups of black people

>tfw you remember the knockout game was a thing

I don't care about the opinions of farm equipment.

At least I'm still making an effort to smile. Fucking emo nigger.

Soap, lampshades or ashes. Depends on my mood desu.

I don't get it. Looks like a normal smile. I've had one black man smile at me on the street in my whole life and never had a Mestizo man smile at me. White men do though, as do some women.

That's the worse review guy in the youtube carguy industry. He's literally a super annoying jew. Every respectable person hates him

T. /o/

yeah, it's a quick way of acknowledging you're there. black people fucking scream at each other from a block away all night long.

I do this tbqh

Check out my column at oversteer!

America actually allowed slavery for less time than any other place on earth that had slaves...

The world would seriously be so much better if all white peoples had deep seated racism

>implying he’s worse than Vehicle Virgins

Americans did, not inbred britcucks

VV doesn't review stuff he just snorts fat lines of coke and does vlogs. Doug is pretty based because he shows you the shit other people wouldn't even think to bother with. Too bad he has no idea about how to comment on a cars handling other than 'the steering is very precise xdd', and the Dougscore shit is cancer I always click off there.

>speaking for a whole board

Kill thine self

im only against jews/blacks/muslims everyone else is ok in my book

psst.. hey let me tell you a secret... ALL FUCKING RACES HAVE BEEN ENSLAVING PEOPLE SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME FUCK OFF RABBI

we are and for damn good reasons.

The fuck does his origin have anything to do with his statement? He is right. Americans, specifically, White Americans, bled and died to eliminate slavery.

Who the fuck cares how other men smile at you, other than faggots.

Are you a faggot? If so, then kill yourself.

Doug, stop advertising your column at autotrader.com/oversteer on Sup Forums

Well we probably are all racist, and everybody else probably is too.

It's how we handle it that matters. I don't mind managing racism in a way where we don't discriminate against minorities. But I also think that in return, they should not think that they have some moral mandate to commit crimes and ruin their neighborhoods, or saw off people's heads while screaming to their invisible buddy, or blow up, or collude against whites.

It's the give and take that's the issue, and right now there's a lot of giving on one side, and none from the other.

So yeah, a lot of white people are going to be talking shit. Why wouldn't we? There's a lot of bullshit going on.

>the british fought to end it

They did NOT

gas yourself you fucking nigger

only cucks smile at nogs.

when he said all he could afford was a shitty previous gen e wagon AMG i laughed. dude easily clears $200k yr off his channel

He broke his fucking car and kiked his way out of it.Doug is a kike.

But this is how I smile to ALL strangers if for any reason I am doing a face at all and not just averting my gaze.
This is such a fucking strawman or other error of """thinking""".

Get out of here with your hatefacts.

I usually give a death glare to everybody I come across with, if I look at them at all

It's the truth, we hate non whites. Some of us lie from strong conditioning to accept and help them, the eternal white mans burden.

FOR MORE OF MY THOUGHTS, CHECK OUT MY COLUMN ON AUTOTRADER DOT COM SLASH OVERSTEER

I really don't care desu

The British probably didn't pickup arms, but they had their own abolitionist movement with some quantifiable resistance, I am sure.

i smile like this because i have shitty teeth. fuck you.

lampshades

Its usually a racist nigger saying that.

Bet they both went to that dance with nigs

This is how I react to niggers on the street

>open carry

The fuck is Doug DeMuro doing on Sup Forums?

Sometimes I like his videos, sometimes I don't, it depends what mood I'm in.

It's cool that he looks at every little detail of a car. You really get to know the car. But then sometimes I just think "Jesus Christ you're so obsessed with every little detail, just drive the damn thing".

I guess I can get that from other videos though, e.g. Chris Harris. Literally every single video that guy makes is him just sliding around corners for the entire thing.