Ok, we must admit it. There is one way to completely and permanently fix the 'problems' of immigration...

Ok, we must admit it. There is one way to completely and permanently fix the 'problems' of immigration. And the solution is more immigration, not less. The world is changing. It's now impossible to stop waves of migration. We must accept them and embrace them. National states are an archaic concept, which isn't securing people's prosperity or safety anymore. We must let our societies to become more diverse. The more diversity the more are we capable of facing different challenges. It works the same in the natural world. If a population is diverse, it is capable of quickly adapting to changing the environment. If it's homogenous, even a small disturbance in the ecosystem can kill the entire population. I'm a biologist btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1DK2hiEm1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

No, the obvious answer is to run over all of the immigrants with a car and then hail the driver as a hero

if your a biologist then you know what happens when an existing population is outnumbered. Everyone will resemble the invading type.

There's not a disturbance in the ecosystem, The changes we are facing is the actual migration you stupid cunt.

immigrants belong to the same spieces retard

we're all humans and humanity as a whole is far more important than "white race"

i never said anything about species or subspecies, retard

if a small wolf population is receiving more dogs yearly, they will slowly turn into dogs

As a biologist you should know what happens when an invasive species is introduced to a local ecosystem and why there are laws to prevent this.

thanks Papa Soros

kill yourself though for real

Poland, what are you doing?

>i never said anything about species or subspecies, retard

but wolves and dogs are different species

the fuck are you on about ?

they aren't any invasive species, they're the very same species

retard

Clearly just a shill trying to peddle bullshit with weak bait. Diversity = alienation. Multiple tribes of people not intermingling en masse as everyone would LIKE to believe. We don't all get along. We are all much happier with our own 'kind' in the end. Speaking from personal observations in large cities.

With your rationale, we should flood Africa with Chinese fighting age men. Or India with Brazilians..

And another thing, our individualism is what makes travelling interesting and exciting. So go fuck yourself for trying to ruin the world.

As a biologist, you can surely teach or research anywhere. You should go do that in Africa for a few years.

Poland will never be non white commie scum. Move to Africa or the middle and stop trashing our nation.

>strict immigration policy

Why are you lying? Why does alt-right must post all these false memes?

We don't have a strict immigration policy.

In fact we haven't received a lot of immigration because we are a relatively POOR country.

Anyway, recently we've received MASS IMMIGRATION from Ukraine. In some Polish cities up to 10% of people are now Ukrainian immigrants.

>Import people from different cultures
>They congregate in a handful of city blocks in urban areas and form an ethnic enclave
>Only gain a couple of nice restaurants at best
>At worst you have a few hundred thousand useless people on welfare

They would be happier at home, with their families, just like we would.

Why does the EUSSR get so mad at you for accepting xoxols instead of dark black genetically deficient Africans?

NPR told me they're all Syrian refugees, but I don't think Syrians are dark black.

Ukrainians dont count

its like scottish and english, ur the same

Kill yourself. not even joking

>Why does the EUSSR get so mad at you for accepting xoxols
It didn't.

Also, we are the EU.

Who are you to say if Ukrainians are same as we or not? Do you interact with them on daily basis?

This is the Kodiak Brown Bear. It has been separate from other brown bears for 10,000 year (roughly 1000 bear generations). According to you, as these two (top left and top right) are the same species, there should be no problem introducing each other into each other's habitat and mixing them, right?

Bear in mind, the Negroid and the Caucasoid have been separate for around 60,000 years (around 2400 human generations)

kys you globalist stooge.

This isn't even bantz. I'm being serious.

>0.02 Sorosbucks have been deposited into your account.

Humanity would still be in medieval times if not for the white race. Hell, some places that were not settled by white people are uncivilized in the most literal way.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill!

all of these except for grizzly and kodiak are actually different SPECIES

please stop trying to make a biological argument because you simply don't know much

You don't belong to that "white race" you're referring to. Your ancestors hadn't taken part in developing the modern world. I don't know why do you take pride in something you have nothing in common.

So stick to your own, subhuman gypsy.

Excessive low skill and illegal immigration is what broke the back of American organized labor. Democrats love it for virtue signalling and Republicans love it for the money. The solution to the problems of the third world is not to import everyone to the US and make us the new third world, sorry but many parts of this country are already that bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=h1DK2hiEm1g

Humanity would still be in medieval times if not for the white race. Hell, some places that were not settled by white people are uncivilized in the most literal way.

You're such a good biologist you stick to a stereotype to try to prove a point. Kinda pathetic, tho', especially if you combine that with telling people that wiping off the race that actually has all these achievements is fine.

>
>You're such a good biologist you stick to a stereotype to try to prove a point. Kinda pathetic, tho', especially if you combine that with telling people that wiping off the race that actually has all these achievements is fine.

>Your ancestors hadn't taken part in developing the modern world.
See: Europe, America's rapid development with white settlement, how much better off white countries than other, etc.
It's not rocket science desu
And yeah, race exists
>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping#An_early_and_successful_use_of_forensic_DNA_phenotyping_-_the_Baton_Rouge_serial_killer

wtf i hate borders now

Old guy here.

I remember life before white nations were flooded with the brown horde. And back then we still had the Polish to look down upon for being retards.

That didn't happen just for banters sake, they earned that stereotype through centuries of pointless idiocy as a people, as a nation, and as individuals.

OP doesn't want to remove the third world filth because then he will return to the bottom of the barrel where he's always belonged.

Disregard pollacks at all times.