Because apparently you people still don't seem to get it

Because apparently you people still don't seem to get it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35oQO1DDIks
independentvoting.org/about-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be fair i do want to watch the world to burn

I want both groups dead

This is deliberate bait made to divide the left and right.

SAGE

>poc
>lgbtqp
>P
1. get that alphabet soup away from me
2. get the fucking .50

>violence e against those who hold a different idea is legitimate
Yankee logic everyone

And according to antifas, everyone they dislike is a fascist.
It's the same thing. It's just more hate.

If you want to fight the bad guys, join some part of law enforcement, become a prosecuting attorney, or get elected to office to take part in forming a more just society.

Those who elect to enforce their own personal view of justice have placed themselves outside of civil society and become criminals themselves. This is not justice, but revenge.

Using Nazi ideology is so foolish.
Being a Nazi is just a Sup Forums meme. I can't believe people are trying to incorporate it into modern politics.
America went to war against Nazi Germany, whether you think it was justified or not. You can't just adopt the trappings of your nation's enemy,

>want them to die
I would prefer them to go back to where they came from. I don't hate every single nig or muslim personally, I'm just not fucking retarded and know that multiculturalism just simply doesn't work.

I don't consider rabbits my equal, yet I don't want to kill them all.

wow you're such a good person!

>LGBTQP
>P

did sjws go full retard and accept pedosexualty

but they want me dead even though I'm not a nazi

"white people have a right to exist"
"NAZI, GET HIM FIRED, KILL HIM"

who wants who dead?

>i think you should fucking die because you're a darkie
>i think you should fucking die because you think darkies should fucking die
>guess they're the same

What's sad is that she doesn't have to choose between fascist and anti-fascist. She has a choice between the pride and prosperity of her people, and possibly, the pride and prosperity of the world, or the weeping faces of the white children that are soon to come, standing before the millions she let down, with only those that are lost in shame and regret to cling onto.

She could have good things, but alas, she chooses to reject all the amazing possibilities that she could foster with her people.

And why? Because she is told that marching in the rows of ancestor remembrance with her folk is wrong.

how is that wrong

They just wanna kill Nazis guys! That means:
>Actual sister fucking inbred Nazis
>People with "Nazi" haircuts
>People who don't agree with the prevailing societal views
>People who dislike being called racist nonstop
>White people who aren't necessarily Nazi or racist, but go against the viewpoints established by everyone else
>Conservatives who dare step foot on college campus
You know...white supremacists n' sheeeitt

How can I legally kill a man? If a nazi decided to start larping outside, at what point would I be within my right shoot him?

>if the society says killing people with a specific point of view is moral, then it is.

Spotted the heathen.

>Nazis want MUH MINORITEEZ dead
>Communists want everybody but other communists dead
Really Jimmies the Neutrons

irn2troll. Come up with some original bait for a change.

>I would prefer them to go back to where they came from.
Like where? To Madagascar? You won't get the reference anyway.

Well she is correct, Nazis did want to do that. I just fail to see how these LARPing, doughy, pasty as fuck white dudes I saw in those rally images are Nazis. Isn't the far lefts entire thing about power? How black people aren't racist because of some contrived bullshit where they have no power? Last I checked we didn't have internment camps or anything because these fringe motherfuckers exist. The extent of their power is they can vote for some establishment shill to not do anything extreme at all, very scary.

don't worry about it, you probably couldn't even if you tried

>this

They want communists dead too, it's what they're best at, killing their own

problem is you leftists fascists call anybody who disagrees with you a "nazi", fucking hypocrite

>assuming you're in the United States
When he threatens you or your family with physical violence, or when he threatens someone you are contractually obligated to protect with physical violence.

If you lefties really want to fuck shit up, get all the faggots and niggers to agree that antifa is a collective "neighborhood watch" that is employed to prevent hate crimes or other violence against subscribing minorities.

Fuck off shill. Also
>LGBTQP
The fuck is the P???

poof

>1 post by this ID

LGBTQP?

Please don't tell me that last letter means pedophilia...

pansexual

Nazis and Antifa need to be killed

This would be a lot less cringeworthy if the people Antifa were attacking were actually "Nazis" more than 1% of the time.

How many of those people in Berkeley wanted to exterminate all of those groups of people? Serious question. Give me an objective answer, Leftist scum I know you're here, tell me how many.

How many people at, let's get extreme now, UNITE THE RIGHT, want to exterminate all Jews, Muslims, POC, TGBTQP people, disabled people, etc?

Does Richard Spencer want to? Oh wait, no, he thinks Homos are natural and that Jews deserve to exist. Hmmmmmmmm...

So wait, it sounds like... It sounds like... You lied! You made up what people you disagreed with believed, and then lied about it to justify being violent! Hey, wait, doesn't that mean that those people are... Objectively... Your moral betters? And that each time you lie about them, you become the moral inferior of a Nazi?

How do you live with being morally inferior to Richard Spencer, of all people? I mean Jeeze.

Probably pedophile

so they admit Antifa wants to kill white people? k thx

It's pedo.

I'm Nazi and this is not true.

Thinking isn't violence in America, nigger

How are darkies going to pick the cotton if they're all dead? Yankees are the true dividers

Durrrrrrrrrrr. No, we just want to be separate and truly free for the first time in so long.

>i think you should fucking die because I think you think darkies should fucking die
Fixed

So long Jew.

1/10 bait. You're a disgrace to Aussies everywhere.

Lul why do boys always role play as girls online?? Also why do guys on the internet white knight for girls that they've never met before? Like honestly its fucking painfull to see orbiters defend sluts who take pictures of themselves lmaoo get a life losers

They are right, but the problem is Antifa calls literally anyone they don't like a Nazi.

Real Nazis need to die, but according to Antifa anyone who is a Republican, a Trump supporter, anyone who isn't on the far upper left of the political compass is a Nazi.

>You can't just adopt the trappings of your nation's enemy

True, but these Nazis are fucking dumb as fuck. Antifa does the same thing too, adopting communism which is also the enemy of America. Both of them are filled with moronic people.

Nazis want Antifa dead so whites aren't harmed. What's this retard talking about?

>Responding to shit bait
They'll paint you a Nazi whether you accept it or not
They think it helps them, but liberals always have poor foresight

>LGBTQHGCRLKMDSJKN people

Is it just me or is the list of degenerates growing with each passing day.

It's a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=35oQO1DDIks

>They are right
No, he/she isn't. "Nazis" or pro-whites want everyone to leave peacefully from the white/European countries they're wrongfully occupying.

Muslims want everyone else on the list dead too.. Really makes you think.

Only Jews need to die, without them Antifa will wither and die.

Doesn't anti-fascism exist because it opposes communism and wouldnt disabled people get killed in a communist country because they cant work

Even your shadow loathes you Jew.

Antifa want anyone who disagrees with them dead.

It was started by the KPD you useless mong. Guess what the "K" stands for?

Why aren't people posting the original Nazi cosplay photos of Heather Heyer.

Antifa are actually commies though, they admit this pubilcly. They want to overthrow the nation and install a communist government, that would ironically kill all of them as their dangerous to the new government.

Antifa want all white ppl who aren't sucking black dik to die.

Kalamazoo?

Registered Independent voter here, Yes I voted for Trump b/c I couldn't bear to see another Clinton in office. Get that fucking P off the LGBTQ and stop supporting PEDOS.

>You don't think like us, you obviously need punched.

this is hate speech. report her for hate speech. she needs to be in jail. I feel unsafe with her walking the street.

Shoving your degeneracy down everybody's throat is just as bad as any other authoritarianism. You should not use that flag. Christopher Gadsden would personally whip if he was still alive.

Lol, nah, just the Jews.

Correct. And all fascist ideologies were a nationalist immune reaction to internationalist communism.

>tfw nazi
>tfw i dont want anyone killed
>tfw antifa wants me dead

No such thing as a registered independent. Nice LARP

>Jews, Muslims, POC, want white people dead just for existing

Sorry but if I have to be a nazi to defend myself and my race, then yea that's what im going to do

If you don't want anyone dead, how are you a Nazi?

im a nice nazi

>I want people dead just for existing
Wrong. I want them dead for trying to destroy everything that I love just so that they can replace it with everything that I hate.

>being this stupid
You don't know shit about nazis, faggot.

Its funny how 25000 blacks lived in Germany during the war and not a one of them was sent to a concentration camp. Never mind the Asians, especially the Nepalese and Tibetans. You would think such a rapidly racist ideology would have cleansed the country clean. Maybe its a lot more complicated than what the propaganda has you believe.

Yh wanting your own race dead is surely not evil at all.

>Goldstein

independentvoting.org/about-us/

>divide the left and right.
wow this really actinated my albonds

The problem with that logic is that anti-fa (and the left in general) label anyone who as much as slightly opposed to mass immigration is labelled as a "Nazi".

The future of American politics is going to be very violent

Antifas want Christians, Whites, straight, and "cisgendered" people dead just for existing.

Alt-right people want the Antifas silenced because we know this, and have a right as sovereign human beings to protect ourselves.

Well its true they are communists.

>[This Larper group] want [this problem group] dead because [reasons].

it's not the same thing man trust me.

>Call everyone to Hillary Clinton's right a Nazi
>Start to say that it's okay to punch Nazis
>Act surprise when no one takes your moral indignation seriously anymore

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

>who want most of the people in it dead
Nonwhites aren't people

i feel so bad for white people

>Meganphntmgrl!
i made the same sound when i accidentally fell into a pool once.

>of your nations enemy

I'm not American and I hate my fake nation which has only existed around 150 years and which my part of land has been part of for far less. I identify with my race not my mongrel multikulti shit country
If the third reich rose again I'd defect to them tomorrow

>berkeley
>firing an antifascist

haha good luck