FUCKING HAPPENING, CONFEDERATE STATUES ARE ON THE BRINK OF BEING DESTROYED NEAR BALTIMORE

FUCKING HAPPENING, CONFEDERATE STATUES ARE ON THE BRINK OF BEING DESTROYED NEAR BALTIMORE

twitter.com/funder/status/897254384932978689

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XwH8YOh56-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEFCON 1

RACEWAR IMMINENT

My patience with the left is running thin...

Haha

then do something about it you sack-lacking loser. stop sitting here stewing and go bash some skulls, shoot some folks, hit some people with your car.

stop whining like a bitch and actually do something you alt-right retards constantly scream about being just around the corner

It's not time yet.

Because of all those alt kike faggots we're gonna have a wave of leftist autists taking down historic confederate statues. Great, fucking perfect.

Degenerates proving what we all know - they're only good at destroying things.

This and nobody will do anything about it

Join Identity Evropa.

Male Black vs Robert: The War to end all Wars

Hello FBI

Finnaly happnig?
let the flames of war consume you

Post like this make me think "well of course Sup Forums is an fbi honeypot"

>I hurt myself today.

>NEAR BALTIMORE
I find myself unable to give a fuck.

STAND AND FIGHT

>citing events in Charlottsville
what, where leftists were illegally blocking a road and some dipshit ran them over? That is cause to shit on history and try to dishonor people's ancestry, including that of those who managed to end the war on your side, as well? Every single leftist is dumber than a box of rocks.

>be antifa
>one of your fat coalburners gets dodge'd
>media takes your side to try and hurt Trump
>generate some sympathy for the first time ever
>ruin it immediately by chimping out
>while the whole world is watching
Leftists are retarded.

Seeing that statue toppled and those zombie pondscum leftists kicking and jumping on it has ignited something in me.

Frederick here, what can I do?

Oh, and to be certain, in accordance to the law, innocent until proven guilty...
and they don't even wait for verdict.
Baltimore city council above the law? Run by the same BLM who claimed to know the answer of every single shooting involving a black person 5 minutes after it happened? Crackpots.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwH8YOh56-Q

Quick rundown?

Feels good to be a black man.

Nothing yet, just wait till it starts then brother, then we fight.

I'm glad they're too stupid to notice.

>just wait till it starts
Err?

join fbi honeypota

Current Year is now Year Zero

Highest quality pro-white group. The leader is Nathan Damigo who was the dude who punched Moldylocks. It's also the most professional, and standards are strict.

you guys need to meme the destruction of all art made by whites to an absurd level so that normies get upset about the leftists destroying history. normal people will react to that.

>doesn't do anything illegal
>honeypot
Pick one and only one faggot. Even joking about violence will get you banned immediately.

Democrat statues. I don't care.

Why can't america be like Russia and have a graveyard for monuments?

reminder: 50% of the people on mount rushmore owned slaves

statue of liberty is a white person carrying a racist torch like those in charlotteville

Turn it against them congratulate them for erasing this from history with. #itneverhappened

LOL

This is not about statues, itt's about erasing white identity.

>not time yet
Alt-fags keep saying this all the time because they're unable to leave their mom's basement to catch some fresh air outside.
Keep munching them doritos and have some on your manboob cleavage too you fucking homo.

Have any of you been to Baltimore lately? The place is a complete shit hole. Inner Harbor has more pan handlers than the Haight in a non election year . Let them do what they want, no one is looking at those monuments anyway in Baltimore the city is up to it's neck in heroin and shootings. THE ONLY thing you can do there with relative safety is go to the Symphony. I live 20 minutes away Baltimore is not an issue, let it die.

We should get the antifags to try and deface mount rushmore