Reminder that Antifa will only grow stronger

Reminder that Antifa will only grow stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AnykB
reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/6tqt92/in_another_string_of_momentous_self_owns_andrew/
reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/reddit.com&subject=Personal and confidential information
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
youtube.com/watch?v=0fLl1I2HfbY
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
youtube.com/watch?v=ewQPJ01LiRE
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>both sides growing off each other
Radical centrists were right

Other way around lol. But ok (((yahoo)))

First for antifa are faggots

I can't believe a major company is essentially promoting Antifa. Fuck this gay earth.

Its ok you can just poison he soya milk supply

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

How could you not believe it? Companies support what's profitable, and the dissolution of national, cultural, and racial identities is profitable.

the propaganda level has just reached new levels when the msm is shilling for fucking leftist thugs

they started the violent shit

Way to show off your peaceful anti-protest

Good, let them both kill each other in the streets. All it's doing is weeding out the degenerates.

>As American Nationalists grow bolder, the globalist Jew traitor has emerged to subvert them

Who's this fucking guy in the front middle?

>pretending that antifa didn't start this

Grade A propaganda. I talk to normies who know all about the evil white nationalists, and nothing about antifa.

>gathering in public is "growing bolder" and requires violent reaction

K....keep me posted.

>emerged
Do not let this bullshit narrative take root.
Antifa violence is THE DIRECT CAUSE of right wing protesters militarizing in self defense.

They always are right about this shit. Don't believe everything you read here most people here have aspbergers and autism, just like the guy who drove the car.

Wow, so peaceful! Why can't you bigots protest as peacefully as that man in the middle poised with a stick, ready to strike?

anybody noticing this looks more and more like Lord of the Rings. you have elves on one side and on the other you have...

In reality we came to fight antifa

are you saying the CIA has autism

this escalation of violence on both sides was planned by (((them))). when that prophecy said that the black flag will fly above the dome, they didn't mean isis, I think they meant antifa

emerged??? those fucking little trust fund spoiled cunts have been around since the late 90s. Neo Nazi's and white supremacist have only strengthened in response to the radical left.

And maybe the gaymer gate thing.. but you really should be playing games if you are an adult, certainly not console shit.. maybe turned based strategery. and forza, i like driving cars.

>yahoo
Why are they still around?

The reason Antifa is so powerful is that the alt-right retards can only motivate khaki wearing, paper cardboard "shield" bearing, military failures who want to play vidya all day and dream of sucking their own dick.

Kek, Yahoo. It's the other way around. As Antifa grows bolder, neo-Nazis have emerged to combat them with free speech and non-initiation of violence.

Yahoo is a left-wing outlet just like HuffPo and WaPo.

The Jews own the media and fund antifa.

what do you expect?

Just ordered more ammo. American Freikorps seem inevitable at this point.

>Antifa is so powerful

hoooookay there guy. Only reason they are ANYTHING at all is because you are being funded by a filthy demon kike.

Yahoo is fucking bold to present a narrative like this. Although they were already pretty far gone.

So violent junkie anarco-communists are the good guys now according to Yahoo.

No, the only reason they are anything is because they have the full backing of the local governments. They're allowed to attack people and destroy property without any retaliation. If the alt-right tried that they'd all be imprisoned.

It's not the funding, but the fact that the police are on their side.

More meat for the meat grinder

>leftist media supportimg a leftist gang

Are you really surprised? Of course the (((media))) is going to portrary Antifa as the patriotic good guys who are fighting the evil Nazis.

It's sickening, but I stopped being surprised at how low (((they))) would go a long time ago.

>Years of inciting violence
>Years of destroying that which belongs to others (Unless people pay them for one of their signs to put in their windows vowing support for antifa)
>Oppose fundamental freedoms
>Support communism or anarchy
>Can be named as a contributor to the rise of nazis
>Intercept a legal protest which has some nazis one day
>Heralded as heroes who just appeared out of no where to save everyone

It's like heralding the person who enslaved you because you used to get bullied by a couple of people in your village before it was raided. The world's fucked if the centre sits idly by. History indicates that the centre will sit idly by.

Cycles, man. Pay attention to the cycles. Antifa will be forgotten. A new right will emerge, hopefully, in a peaceful manner.

so is this the game play???

they will try to turn antifa into heroes??

ffs

Of course they will sit by. That's why they are in the center. Because they're spineless cucks.

ANTIFA also supports getting rid of private property. Not sure Yahoo's shareholders will like that.

classic liberalism is the one true path

Yes, which is also made possible by filthy demon kikes.

money is a powerful thing and humans are susceptible to corruption.

I think they're putting the cart before the horse

Antifa are not heros. If anything they're far more dangerous than any NAZI who ever lived. Communism killed hundreds of millions of people. It's not even comparable.

>Antifa fights with there faces firmly crushed by right wing tires

God Charlotte was such a fuck up

So much bad press for the right, so much good press for Antifa

Done fucked up by pushing the nazi angle

Antifa stronk!

Lol you idiot
They support YOU losing YOUR private property
Antifa cannot touch yahoo shareholders, because the police will actually do their jobs with regards to them

>but the fact that the police are on their side.
Only in Liberal cities....

Wrong

League of the South is organizing a paramilitary too. We are growing stronger by the day.

nice concern troll there, shill

here's 2 cents towards your next starbucks latte.

But you're faggots!!

soros footsoldiers
we eat em for breakfast

>Relying on the police to give them safe passage
>Fighting people that can't harm them or else they get destroyed by the kike media
>Still get BTFO repeatedly

Am I supposed to be intimidated?

Good. Come, Walpurgisnacht!

Antifa is a fucking joke.

yes

you sound like a normal and reasonable person based on your comment. that is very good advice for everyone. i don't get why the kids on this forum don't just follow that instead of whining about others all day long like a bunch of pussies.

but that brings me to the question.. what the fuck are you doing here giving advice to a bunch of white supremacist autists? and why do you have a nazi flag? you sound like a pretty smart individual and above this dumb childish frog picture shit..

That's a 'right-wing' thing and is what pro-whites are fighting for.

Jesus fuck... I can't believe this.

How do we fight this?

(((They))) send their thugs to do their dirty work, then use their cronies in the media to cover it up and spin it like they are heroes.

Lol ur title is the wrong way round.

The media is literally encouraging rioting and looting, encouraging punching anyone in the face that supports conservatism or Trump.

Keep my life in order.. so they can just steal it from me?

>a dowel from the art store as a weapon
topfuckingkek i'm so glad they're retarded sperglords

It's not at all. They support what the Jews/elites want for whatever their master plan is with all this shit.

>that dude that puts a hole in his rear window only to get some reverse action.
kek

Make sure you guys work out. Geez, nothing is lookin good for those forms. Can't fight if you're running out of breath.

I see all these in shape white folks everywhere yet for some reason the racist ones look like they eat at Wal-mart too much.

>Antifa violence is THE DIRECT CAUSE of right wing protesters militarizing in self defense.
And retards took the Soros bait and deserve to be blamed for it.
Antifa were on the PR ropes until "counter protests" and stick-man emerged.
If everyone stayed home watching anime the wall would be built by now.

thanks for the advice mate

archive.is/AnykB

I archived OP's story.

Antifa growing means more anti-capitalist and anti-white rhetoric.

More anti-capitalism = whites embracing fascism

More anti-white rhetoric = whites embracing white nationalism/ far right.

All good according to my calculations. Thank you antifa user you will further our goal by causing more division and more hate. Racism and fascism has tripled due to your appearance. Within 3 years america will be engulfed in civil war. We will achieve our goal of finally seeing through which race and which ideologies will prevail to lead a new American era. Soil and Blood!

Terrorist faggots*

URGENT:

REPORT CHAPO TRAP HOUSE TO REDDIT ADMINS FOR DOXING ANGLIN

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/6tqt92/in_another_string_of_momentous_self_owns_andrew/

reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/reddit.com&subject=Personal and confidential information

report these cucks.

classic liberalism is just slightly more right that neoconservativism

>when you unironically foment the exact same conditions which led to Hitler's coming to power

Is it a prerequisite of being a red faggot to be blind to history? They're bringing it upon themselves.

This is some grade a delusion. The right has only grown stronger in response to Antifa. Do these people honestly believe this shit?

Why? They're owned by the same people.

Man, are you bad at math.

what about free speech?

Good. They think they're the Red Army, but they're the Spartacists and they won't realize it until too late.
Please deny the right your shitty, easily replicable platforms. Please deny them state protection. Please start fights with conservatives and lolbergs. Please spit on white people in the Judenpresse. Push them all into our arms and help us end the Kali Yuga.

Why are you surprised that it is all owned by the same (((people)))

>yet for some reason the racist ones look like they eat at Wal-mart too much.
What Eurotrash shithole are you from?

And this is why the Nazi larpers are useful idiots.

Pretty sure that's the other way around

Imagine being this stupid.

Very Fake News. Very bad people in the MSM.

They invented the bad press out of nothing, as usual. Our guys did nothing wrong. The one guy that snapped acted alone.

>antifa is imposing another Treaty of Versailles on USA
wdhmbt?

I hate everything about this. How everything is a second Weimar Republic without reason (because the situation is so much more stable than it was after WWI) and how only one side gets the blame.

The mainstream literally refuse to condemn fucking communist terrorist. The world is mad. The fact that I dislike nazis doesn't mean shit because everybody hates them but the western elite simply refuses to treat the other tumor. I hate this and I want to fight it.

What did you expect?

>Berkley riots
youtu.be/XImz4b2KtAw
>Don lemon vs Sheriff David Clarke on blm after shooting death of 5 officers
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
>Don lemon and cnn defending the blm kidnapping and torture video
youtube.com/watch?v=bv25bPGoxw4
>Pelosi attempting to rebuke republicans after the DC baseball shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=bomqmeNSVRs
>Commentary and media reaction after the targeted shooting death of 5 officers in Dallas
youtube.com/watch?v=WIaoJ3G-l3I
>Antifa attacking the homeless in Olympia, Washington
>Liberals attacking homeless black woman for supporting Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=wxKV0wL71DI
>Antifa "professors aide" attacking with bike lock
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
>Antifa attacking random people in Berkeley
youtube.com/watch?v=9BZvhYkB4xo
>Antifa attacking a man in front of police
>Antifa trying to lie after attacking man videotaping them
>Antifa stabs a horse
youtube.com/watch?v=8rpjkWb_62s
>Antifa attacking with knives

Don Lemon said it wasn't racist, it was bad parenting on the blm kidnapping. With Bernie Sanders agreeing Wolf Blitzer said the shooter of the republican congressional baseball game wasn't evil just tired of politics. Pelosi said it was republicans fault the shooting happened.

>Just give them space
>Apologize when they assault you
>Accept it when they shut down your right to public assembly
>Deal with it when they use force to deny free speech

Nah f.am

it doesn't make him wrong though.

Bad? Look at america in its current state. I only predicted the negro and communists rioting but I only could of dreamed of moderate democrats accepting black nationalists and communists as normal. Not only are the enemies just communists and the negro but now the democrats and leftists have labeled anyone non left a Nazi which will push more conservative to becoming actual Nazis. It's quite beautiful you see your parties are rejecting democracy and rejecting the election which will only add tensions. I truly must thank you for your incompetence not to see history repeating itself. I can only hope that a negro or Nazi strike hard enough. The riots are just beginning.

Headline should be Antifa continue on as normal as the right grows in power.

Please go and read up on the actual political situation in Germany as his party took hold in perfectly legitimate elections. The parallels approach 1:1

>that article
LITERALLY the opposite of what happened

>faggots itt not realizing that when america was great antifa was a violently-enforced government held political view

its called wwii cunts

when capitalism is on the brink of collapse people will naturally split into those who wish to bring about its ultimate collapse and opportunists that seek to defend it