Sup Forums, can we bring it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

martinlutherking.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After the Lenin statues can we take down MLK pls

martinlutherking.org/

Don't destroy monuments, that's what savages do.

Taking the head might be easier.
Fuck off faggot

This sounds like a raid to me

MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS

Seattle actually has a statute lennin, god damn

One person could do it easily. Just bring ropes and a winch

It's stupid. They're progressive morons, not leninists.

Some user needs to get a sledgehammer and smash Lenin's head in. No need to even take the whole thing down.

If someone somehow did take the statue it'd be back in a day,However if some higher up people wanted it gone it would be and to boot just like the confederate statues and some possible but hurt commies may protest.

That would be a more shocking image desu.

Do whatever you like. No one care about Lenin.

Let's do it, boys! Take down that commie fucker and send his memory to hell, where it belongs.

Not now, you all just Streisand effected it so hard.

Hes right you syrup nigger, stop trying to make us look bad. Go to the city government and make them remove the statue over some bullshit like "Lenin instituted white supremacy and killed tons of minorities"

Its not like these retards know history anyways.

Well actually maybe but now you're gonna meet resistance........which might.....be funny.....you could get a bunch of leftists literally defending a statue of lenin....that's a really good photo op....you know what do it...

It's not public property and no one actually cares so go ahead

Yes we can

bump, they asked for it

this is how the civil war starts. I guess I'm ready. time to buy more .45 ammo and bottled water for when the liberals start bombing power plants.

In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team

wow i can't believe this even exists to be honest

Wait guys seriously read my post, this is a win win. Even if you don't damage it you get a bunch of retards protecting the Lenin statue. There's more than one path to victory here.

Why the fuck would you do Lenin? Also, isn't that statue on private property?

Do an MLK one!

No, you can't. The only reason why demonstrators were able to pull down the confederate monument in Durham is because they were allowed to. And the only reason why they were allowed to is because they have at least one influential patron in the Durham city establishment, who told the cops to stand down during the event. If the city government wanted those demonstrators arrested, they'd be arrested.

So tell me: Do you have an influential patron in the Seattle city government who is going to tell the SPD to stand down while you pull down the statue of Lenin? If not, then expect to be arrested as you try to dismantle Lenin.

No, because you're all massive pussies

I'm not sure if you were even allowed to pick a side in the civil war. this is sad for the people that lost their lives.

fucking fat spics
I cannot wait to have zero issue IDing targets in the race war
Holy shit I'll have 50 kills a day

The time for diplomacy is over cuck

No way they remove it, they know the left will get all upset and "protest" before that can happen and you cant have sad good goys now can ya?
Heres the exact problem right now: We are very clearly being setup to fight each other and not the real problems of society BUT it would be really fucking nice to see that bronze piece of shit taken down. How the fuck do we win this?

honestly i hope you nazis do destroy this statue

people know for a fact nazism is evil but they don't know too much about lenin; seeing that he is the enemy of nazism will encourage at least a few people to read his works

Bump harder faggots

I mean, look at this. This guy celebrating the act gives his full name and his daughter's name to the press with zero concern. This should tell you that nobody involved has the slightest concern about being arrested.

Thermite

This is actually a good idea. Getting communists to rally around a giant Lenin statue will be some pretty bad optics for the left.

No