Meet Loan Tran, who organized North Carolina Confederate statue tear down

>“It needs to be removed,” Loan Tran, an organizer, said earlier Monday. “These Confederate statues in Durham, in North Carolina, all across the country.”

>Loan Tran is a queer, bilingual writer and educator of color based Durham, NC. Loan has worked on issues of migrant justice, LGBTQ liberation, economic and racial justice and for an end to all interpersonal violence. While in High school, they co-managed the “Drop the i-word” Campaign in Charlotte, NC to challenge media representation of undocumented immigrants and organized as a part of the March On Wall Street South Coalition that mobilized thousands to protest corrupt politics and corporate greed.

southernvision.org/about/staff/

fucking BASED Asians.

White boys keep getting BTFO. Aww did your little participation statue get torn down?

(You)

Who's the Asian cutie with pigtails kicking the statue in this video?

queer? wow, doesn't look like it

>comes into our country
>proceeds to remove parts of its history
i fucking hate asian subhumans

Some fucking Asian cunt thinks they have the right to destroy White History.

Just...fucking kill me.

>Loan Tran
>Loan

Enjoy jail.

B-but you guys said Asians were BASED and always right-winged!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED?!?!??

>not only abandoning your South Vietnamese allies to the reds at the point the war was practically won but then going ahead and letting literal VC into your country to subvert it from the inside
why

He looks half white.

>injuring themselves striking a statue
lefty intelligence, everyone

All these Asian kids being raised in the west are turning into the most rabid SJW's

Asian liberals are as bad if not worse then white liberals. Iv worked with them before and god was that an eye opener to westernised Asians.

I bet fullchin has him covered. Remember to go there if you want to do the d word.

his mom probably sold her pussy at age 12 to an old white man so he's eternally angry.
bitter slant eyes faggot

Is pulling down the statue not vandalism?

yellow people. do something.

Not to liberals.

Of course. Westernization ultimately leads to a society that deconstructs itself.

Ironic that being around slanty eyed fucks will open your eyes.

>Is pulling down the statue not vandalism?

Not to lefties.

They will probably replace it with a statue of a giant dildo or something.

Loan Tranny sex mutilation money

Well that was fucking stupid, he'll also rat out the rest of them.
Do they think they're Hillary and are immiune to law?

Press S to shot in his mouth

> Lone tranny

Hunt this fag down and kill it.

this faggot rice-nigger is in deep shit

and not in the gay sense

>Just...fucking kill me.

Just fucking kill them. Better yet, just fucking kill billionaires since that's where their funding comes from.

What is xir's ethnicity ?

I mean in the eyes of the law

Can these people not be "doxxed" and reported to the police/work places like they have been doing?

yeah

what kind of crime does this constitute anyway?

I understand a lot of y'all think the Confederacy is treason but it's still history for the South. If y'all think it's justified to change it, it's communism, brother.

No, because the statue itself is garbage. It's more like removing litter.

>be white tranny queer immigrant in Japan
>organize people to tear down statues of imperial Japanese soldiers who killed and raped 100s of 1000s

>be white tranny queer immigrant in Mongolia
>organize people to tear down statues of Ghengis Khan for being responsible for the deaths of millions

>be white tranny queer immigrant in Mexico
>organize to tear down statues of Aztecs who cut the hearts out of victims for sacrifice and enslaved/killed other native tribes

Could you imagine

No, you couldn't, because only whites are cucked into extinction to allow a gook tranny freak like this to destroy their history unopposed

So when your resolve, mental illness and opinion is strong enough, that overrules the law?

That's a good looking mofo :DDD

>Loan tran, libertyville, knoxtown, shaquila, charlotte county, sherifftown
It feels like the degree zero of History.

>that one guy who was actually going to punch a statue

LOL shutup pacifist fucks. You lost against the Americans, we won. We are based Asians evar

Well, they didn't lead a rebellion against their own country.

in practice - yes

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is gold!

VC kick stupid cunt Americans out of Vietnam! Come to America and keep fucking them 50 years later!

You bitches asked for this with your war crimes! Now we destroy your whole RACE!

Vietnam = based race!

Hey user: do you have any stills of it from the videos?
Lurking for evidence.

>rebellion against their own country
Like the founding fathers did 80 years before them

You think statutes of the founders will last when this country becomes a diminishing white minority that is blue across the board? Statues of OPPRESSIVE WHITE RACIST SLAVE OWNERS

They're the next ones to go down. Fucking moron faggot

make that faggot afraid

make it lose it's job

make it flee the city

make it go back to china where it belongs

what a fucking gook faggot

No. Mostly y'all just take care of our women's feet. And make noodle soup.

Chubby guy with dreads and leg tattoo needs to be arrested as well. (all of them actually)

Their own country would have killed them long ago, which is probably why they're here in the first place. Fucking cancer either way.

no...he walked in on his mom giving hand jobs to fat old men and smelly niggers at "work"

imprinted on his young mind

now he loves cock

So by that logic, the Nazi regime was justified in your eyes then?

Whatever. You are fool.

(You)

The parents of this faggot left Vietnam to get away from leftist bullshit.
My god, why does every single Western Asian faggot turn out to be even more liberal.

Jewish history textbooks.

All minorities are shit, prove me wrong.

>Tran
>Vietnam
They basically Asian jungle niggers.

Would make sense, Mulattoes and half breeds really hate themselves.

Got anything that can be linked... outside of this bread?

>that haircut
>those glasses
>nose ring
All ingredients for a left wing radical idiot. I wish he wasn't Vietnamese though. Makes us look bad.

LOL! You are getting trolled by an Asian supremacist!

Wait what. I thought Poseibotchedlastname was a plant to discredit """alt-right""" ? With his Goebbels shrieking at that Ceasar play etc. Is it just the Protocols acting up?

>march against corporate greed
>wants to accept refugees cause muh economy
These people deserve death. I'm not even being edgy, these are damaged people incapable of thinking, let alone engaging in discourse.

>b-b-but Asians were SUPPOSE TO BE ON OUR SIDE!!!

Haven't spent much time in U.S. strip malls, have you?

I have several people on my facebook who are Asian and go to AntiTrump rallies and talk about bringing down the white patriarchy.

The Jews are effecting their minds too. The only reason I keep them on my profile is so when they do crimes and videotape them I can then report them to authorities for their crimes and they have no idea.

Degenerate American Jews with your stripping malls DDD:

Uh I'm half white and don't.

>While in High school, they co-managed the
>they

It's not plural, there's only one of it.

Ah, reminds me of cultural revolution.

>be vietnamese
>get taken over by comimes
>america lets u come stay with them
>literally tear down their monuments as thank u

wew

>all that pent up rage

she needs a good dicking

>Loan Tran is a queer, bilingual writer and educator of color

Everybody is equal... But the first thing everybody needs to know about me is that I'm queer and not white.

Don't respond to that shill.
There is precisely zero chance that some Vietnamese guy is posting to pol from Vietnam.

Which half?

Gaelic Scottish and Ojibwe

It just keeps becoming more and more apparent that the only squinty eyed asians who aren't completely niggerified are the orientals. It's sad. So much potential lost.

anyone have a KEK Statue we can put up there to troll these faggots

They flee from commies and then bring thaTheir parents flee from commies then their stupid subhuman offspring revert to communism. Banning foreigners forever is the only way to stop commies

@137496312
>shilling this hard

I can't take it anymore guys

At the same time, the only people I care on this fucking planet are right wing white men. You are the people I'd gladly die for. Feels good to know each one of you would prolly die for me too.

this is what lefties call themselves? really?
they should hope this doesn't spread. it's embarrassing.

>racist exposed
or are you like the nazi larpers?

Is he a Doctor?

>t. juden

DUDE FUCKING BASED
I HATE NAWTZEES

>Can these people not be "doxxed" and reported to the police/work places like they have been doing?

We can try, but it probably won't work. First we'll have to deal with the political and media backlash to the tune of "Evil Neo-Nazis/white nationalists/terrorists stalking and harassing brave anti-racist protestors". They'd just use it as an attempt to make us look like bigger dicks and lump us in with the car guy. Then, if the information even got to the cops, they'd either refuse to prosecute or be told by the mayor or whoever to stand down. On the off chance that they did take action, it would be another PR and media circus.

We lost a lot of ground during this battle thanks to all the overt nazi faggots and the whole vehicular manslaughter incident. Public opinion is way against us at this point. In my opinion, our best course of action is to lay low and wait for a while. The general public's attention span is short, and in the mean time we can document all the stupid, Orwellian, and violent shit that lefties and antifa are promoting. We need to prove to normies that they're just as bad, if not worse, than all these supposed nazis.

Where do they get their money from?

and the world continues to wonder why asian countries always discriminate against the chinese....

This is vandalism, that guy is simply a vandal. He should face a trail like in every civilized country.

I bet in China he would be publicly executed if he would try to tier down any sculpture of Mao.

Is this is America you want, people?

>Is this is America you want, people?

Fuck no, but what are we supposed to do? Any time we stand up for ourselves, we get further vilified.

They is probably Xir's preferred pronoun of sorts

>cringe
these commies are all subhuman

He has brought much shame to his famiry. Should have been studying. Tell his dad, that fag will be apologizing on live tv real soon.

Did they get permission to do this?

>REEEEE HOW COULD HE

hahaha

"they" is on the list of words that leftists and cryptocommies have redefined to suit their agenda. It can now mean be singular in reference to a "nonbinary" person.

>I bet in China he would be publicly executed if he would try to tier down any sculpture of Mao.

Well, Mao won his civil war. Robert E. Lee did not.