Where were you when the Right was completely defeated?

Where were you when the Right was completely defeated?

They looks like violent idiots

Look! Wehrmacht marching by the statue of Lenin! Soviet Union permanently BTFO, how will they ever recover

I for one, welcome our new overload.

All hail Fatty McGenderneutral. May her reign be brief but shine brightly.

Honestly that kind of stuff is likely to polarize a lot of the fence-sitting normies.

where were you when fat liberals destroyed history because other people told them it hurt their feelings

>Left: We ISIS Now!!!

She probably weighs more than the statue.

A monument to dead soldiers, many of who's decedents live in the area.

Really fucking smart.

Jesus Christ what a disgusting creature, can't even discern it's gender.

women were a mistake

didn't a leftie get literally killed?

>her, she
Did you just assume xir gender?

I was at work because I have shit to do with my time

I like how the left never examines how disgusting their camp looks.

Oh shit! That's the fat feminist girl from that other webm, kek.

Bet she sucks dick like a champ, that is if she doesn't hate all men plus her dad.

the fence-sitting normies were polarized when Sup Forums licked the ass of nazi who decided to become a bastard version of american ISIS

Look at those cottage cheese thighs.

What a thoroughly disgusting person. Hope they're raped after their arrest.

The left literally pissing on their ancestors and shitting on thousands of good patriotic soldiers.

I bet that land whale is into niggers. Because no self-respecting white man would stick his dick into that hippo.

if we assume that this cycle of decadence and decay began in 2010, and if we also assume that history is going to repeat itself in roughly the same time-frame as last time, it will still be another 7 years until we see major changes in the zeitgeist.

it's going to be a wild ride

Just curious, is that a human?

god the amount of cringe from that image

same. kinda sad this is what happens when welfare kids have all the free time. I wanna go fuck shit up for no reason but I have a family to support.

Ha. This is the ham planet that fell over after one kick to the statue. So stronk!

DAT FUMPA DOE!

Where were the PoPo

You were never a "normie". Stop lying.

Look at this fine specimen. Truly the most magnificent creature! Gaze upon zim/zer as zim/zer enjoys the unbridled estrogen rush, having finally mounted zim/zer's patriarchal opressor. Zim/zer's ancestors would be proud.

man im pretty red but this .gif gets me every fucking time i watch it

Now more white southerners will join us thank you communist user for helping our cause. Our ultimate goal is civil war and rebirth and you and your subhumans have given us an extra step to this goal. Blood and Soil!

Are you trying to imply commies tearing down sautes isn't normal behavior for them?
Keep it up though
Remember what happened last time commies got out of control? Didn't end to well for for them and their Jewish overlords

what is that statue even made of? looks flimsy

>fence-sitting normie
>posting on Sup Forums
Pick one you giganigger

Some suicidal Sup Forumsack needs to go sacrifice himself for the cause so we can nail anitfa fags too

Copper probs

>The entirety of the Right is a literally a statue.

There are a lot of silent, conservative folk left in the South. They won't take kindly to this, especially if it escalates. Guess desecration of soldiers' memories is what Southern apologists get for deifying blacks and letting them believe a war was fought over them. They'll be sorry when their dark gods turn on them.

Check the location and function of all known security cameras in your home towns. Also look for new cameras that have recently been put up.

Shit like this does not happen all at once without a trap being set for white males. Spread the word and wait for students to come back if you live in a college town. Dress in slightly worn "team colors" and blend in. The self haters won't be able to recognize you as easily.

The other option is to dress in semi fancy to fancy clothes. The white anti whites can not afford to tell their killers to harm such people. They look too much like the (((Master))) class of society to be harmed.

This.
These coastal city liberal faggots don't know what the south is like, they take this civil war shit pretty damn seriously. They are going to piss off a lot of people, and these people all have guns.
They are playing with fucking fire and need to stop.

k

Why do all the non-blacks involved with this feel and look like such losers? Holy fuck.

useful idiots on extremes of both sides
>center laughs as you both fall
>center, which includes those no longer allowed to be part of radical DNC
>center, which is pro-life, peaceful and sick of all of the violence and hate from BOTH extremes
idiot supremacists fell into a trap
>but idiot antifa/blm are too smart of that, right?
>don't stop, you're winning
>don't stop
>don't
>you're too smart to fall
>you can't be trapped
>you're winning
>small minority of radicals on both sides try and convince themselves they're winning
>believe MSM
>Clinton will win, Trump has no chance
>think a few cosplayers put him in office
>you're too smart to fall
>you're winning
>don't stop, you won't fall into a trap
>keep telling yourself
>you're winning
>each small minority on the fringe thinks it's winning
>you're winning
>you're winning
>you're winning

Hang in there Southernbros. The US may be turning against her people, but those that remember their history will have the pride to look to the future.

This just increases white turn out in 2020.

They consider that a good thing. To them, having history and heritage only enables racism and sexism so we should all give up our heritage and live life without any meaning or pride in where we come from.

>Protestors
C O M M U N I S T S
you lying fucking cunts.

>overload

>C O M M U N I S T S

>Where were you when the Left admitted that the Alt-Right is a major movement worthy of nationwide action, thus making them the center of all public discourse despite being less than a thousand people in a park in Virginia

I think I was smoking a cigarette outside of my workplace when I saw this and almost choked to death. The Left just turned the Alt-Right from a fringe group into a movement with global visibility. This was the most incredibly stupid idea possible.

and that's EXACTLY what they're counting on.
>stay at home goyim
>go to sleep
>the purge will all be over soon

what a disgusting unattractive person.no wonder they are so angry.

>Our ultimate goal is civil war
good job you stupid fuck.
It's almost as if you've never seen a movie where the 'bad guy' tells his plans....then get the ultimate BTFO.

>defeated
The right is growing daily. They woke a sleeping giant and don't even know it.

WE

>WE
WUZ ISIS!!!

LOL erie how similar they are

Probably sucked her dad's dick before too. That's why she's like this now.

Yes, YES!!! We won, we will tear down all historical monuments deemed bourgeois, this will be like the cultural revolution in China, but better. Rural and suburban retards will PERISH.

Holy shit that was a war dead memorial? Now that's fucked up to destroy.

Look familiar?

I thought it was OUR time?

I will likely be long dead and buried by then, I reckon.