Let's face it boys, this is us. This is Sup Forums

Let's face it boys, this is us. This is Sup Forums.

The smell of cheap polyester polo shirts clinging to sweaty manboobs. The cloying stench of Axe body spray and Kmart citronella mixed with Papa John's BO.

Our "movement" is a bunch a pathetic, slovenly losers who have nothing to live for but projecting our sense of inferiority onto everyone else.

And now everyone - the eyes of the entire country and world - see us for what we are, and they hate us for it.

There is no redpill. It's a lie we tell ourselves. Women avoid us because we're disgusting, we're a bunch of horrible slobs fueled by hate and energy drinks. We *choose* to be like this, that's why none of us will ever get laid.

A garbage fire of acne-encrusted insecurity and testosterone-drenched self-loathing faggotry. That's all Sup Forums ever really was and we all know it.

Our movement, such as it was, should shrivel up and die.

We don't deserve to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler rounded up antifa stuffed them into camps and executed their Jewish leaders lawfully for communist treason and terrorism. One man has crushed antifa. Only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg

Retard

what about the fascists tho? lots of them are military and police with real training and muscles and a need to establish dominance via violence.

Want to see what courage really looks like?

Spartacist moments before his execution by Freikorps cowards, 1919.

They look like average white guys to me. They're not muscled and beautiful, but they're not gigantic fat messes either.

bahahahhahahaha it's true. it's so true.

Projection: The Post

>dude they're like white guys! lmaoooooo

Why are you trying so hard to shill? You aren't effectively convincing anybody, you're just reminding all of Sup Forums why they hate the Left.

I don't think you believe a word of what you just said--I think you're actually an 8gag infiltrator trying to radicalize more people.

>reddit spacing
sage

A thief, executed for criminal behavior. All Leftists are thieves by definition. And no, people do not cross their arms when they are being "courageous," they do it to contain themselves, to keep their panic from showing.

The little faggot died screaming, and he got exactly what he deserved. All Leftists want to steal. Stealing should be punishable by death. So when they shot him in his little lefty tummy-wummy, it was an act of justice.

> The smell of cheap polyester polo shirts clinging to sweaty manboobs

>being this afraid of your boogieman
Silly shitposters, get used to the feel of rope against your neck.

>We don't deserve to live.

says the hooknosed kike, and sewage encrusted mudblood

b-but whide genocibe ids real!!!!

LOL

> Stealing should be punishable by death
> died screaming
> got exactly what he deserved

You deserve a chance to be better.

JEWS ARE THIS AFRAID LOL THEY SHIT POST ON Sup Forums

He deserved it. He died well but deserved it. Freikorps were heros that Germany needed at the moment. Lmao at 'cowards'

Sage or report spam.

remember to SAGE as you make fun of this faggot so as to not take up board space needed for more important discussions.

Your soooo fucking salty of how they look and how they all dressed just admit it. They are more organized then the commies and more attractive to sluts then you punk rock lame ass dressed in all black haha how creative. More and more people are waking up to your bullshit and less and less are listening to the fags protesting anymore and growing inpatient with your nonsense. Get a job you fucking hippy

Stop projecting you fucking homo, Have you seen the average leftie numale? Not much better on either side. Whites are FUCKED and the jews made sure of it we lost breh.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk

Too real for you, eh?

This is the ultimate "dumb angry white male" automobile.

>Dodge Challenger is a "classic muscle car"
>appeals to a man with low self-esteem who wants to appear tough
>metallic gray, black rims, tinted out windows for stealth military look
>vanity plates for a vain man seeking validation and approval

Yup, it was a white guy who got his ass kicked at the protest and couldn't handle the humiliation.

>the guy on the right looking into the camera

Hahahaha this guy is such a loser hahahaha keep trying nigger lover and youll just keep getting shut down little man. We know yours some beaner most likely from los angeles trying to " fight back" but soon the redpills will begin to digest and poof your on our side. Screenshot this post to remeber i told you so.

ALSO REQUESTING REDPILLS ON THE FILTHY JEWS FOR THIS FAGGOT. TIME TO BEGIN THE SUBVERSION

I love it!!! lmao lmao

You will not replace us.

>implying you commie shills can blackpill me harder

Nice try, pleb. I've already stared into the abyss and lived.

>Get a job you fucking hippy
Oddly, corporations seem to be much happier keeping antifas employed, but not so happy with alt-righters.

I would have loved to hear the screams of that kike rosa luxembourg as she was dragged out onto the streets and shot.
God bless the Black Reichswehr.

The Flower of the Aryan Race right here boys

I can do selective photography too.

You forgot:
Too cucked to learn how to make DIY torches and self-organize torch making teams. Just go to Walmart and buy tiki lamps made overseas, because being a corporate cuck is so much easier!

lmao now post pictures of the commies from tdoay

>(((OUR)))
fucking sage.

Fruity Alt-right haircut.
Knit polo shirt.
Proto double chin.
He finally belongs to something.
Mom, they even let me hold the shield!!!!

>tfw you have no idea what white genocide is so you just use the "haha fat neet loser haha yes" argument

Based white men

LARPING is for other forums....

Sad but true

Good night alt right

um, no sweetie. Did you see all of them ugly white fat fucks at the Charlottselvile rally? THere is no doubt in my mind that the alt-right is nothing more than a conglomeration of sexually frustrated young men with no idea what to do with their lives. It's the nature of fascism and you, in all likelihood, are just as much of a loser. Christ! Just look at James Fields. LMAO!

More and more I get the feeling whenever the msm blows up on any right wing movement, a huge amount of leftists come up to Sup Forums just to troll and misinform.

A fucking tiki torch

Both sides are huge faggots

hurr durr you figured it out sherlock holmes

Our mistake was all the swastikas and obvious fashy symbolism stuff. Our side should have gone in with clean shirts all just wearing nothing but Trump hats. We fucked up.

And I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free

>Let's face it boys, this is us. This is Sup Forums.
No, it's t_d larpers

> watch lots of ww2 videos
> see that the average German soldier was some skinny dude
> see this torch march
> everyone looks about the same
I don't know what the fuck everyone is going on about, not everyone is a ripped 6'3 chad, especially not the average Northwest European.
Being built for lots of physical violence is a sub human negroid mongoid trait because they could never get their shit together and make a nice civilization.

And even the ones that are fat are better presented than the antifa fatties who have rainbow hair, multiple face piercings, and screech at people who disagree.

that's right all right wing white men are smelly beta manlets who are angry women went for the chad anarchists and communists, all right wing males are gross betas who will never get pussy and don't deserve to live, face it you get beat up every time you face antifa for a reason

>Our movement

LOL, throws one million insults in his shitty post but keeps reffering to it as "our movement".

KYS kike rat

I dont know how anyone can take reddit spaceing posts seriously. Sage by virtue

Why does everything come down to sexuality with you retards? Is sexuality the only driving force behind your belief system?

kek

Why are white separatists such retarded man-children? Why does nature not automatically abort creatures like these?

Did you read the full background of James Fields? He used to hit his paraplegic mother.

Straw man cherry picking worst examples

Because they are males and they literally can't think beyond their dicks......

Kys you pathetic man child.

>Straw man cherry picking worst examples
Show me a picture of a Sup Forums gathering in which not everyone looks retarded.

>we
t. shill
anyone that went to this is an easily manipulated retard
so I have no surprise over the fact that they look as they do

Who cares? Niggers stay niggers. Pussy whites just want niggers to be happy as dumb niggers where as non-pussy ones want to seem them rise into something better. It doesn't matter.

I think it's the worst of us. I have a good normal life and wouldn't risk it by going to one of these rallies.

I want to take a moment to appreciate all of the shills coming over to our board and acting as if one looney toon nutjob who got spooked and deathcarred a commie is somehow going to make us all go "Gee, maybe those commie shitheads are right. We don't want to be associated with meanies who run over violent thugs with a car."

Thanks, guys. Every now and then this place becomes a bit of an echo chamber so it's ice of you to come to our board and offer yourselves up as our punching bag for a while.

Means a lot.

Yes /newfag/. What's your point?

Based magapedes

The man is old as shit, he's holding up very well for being fucking 71

the whole kek army fags and alt-right fags really took a shit on what really matters. As a trump supporter its funny as fuck that you guys ruined any chance that trump will be reelected

lurk moar

Who are males? The rightist or the leftist? You do realize there are plenty of males on both sides or did you just come to shitpost ineffectually?

R U SRSLY ASSIGNING A GENDER 2 SAGE SUM1 U DONT EVEN KNW?!? UR A FCKING BIGOTD MISOGYNIST CISGENDR SCUMLORD

Look at these lemmings. They all dress exactly the same.

> Best race war face

Nazis always lose, you fucking losers

I'm definitely not a conservative, and i hang out here to keep an eye on you guys. I lived here, once.

yeah showed your true colors

Yeah I'm sure in november 2020 voters will care about some antifa bitch who tried to fight cars and lost 3 years

>Axe body spray and bitch tits

Everything this faggot just said is true. Most of you have at least 4-5 decades of existential hell to look forward to, or, you know, you could just save yourselves a lot of trouble and an hero already.

Yeah, being a Jewish stooge is really brave.

Beta male, emasculated, low test, numale, incel, faggots, each and every one. None would make the cut for Himmler's SS, and fucking polo shirts and Khaki are the dress of fucking Pajeet, while Hugo Boss in black is for the Master Race.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Maybe YOU don't lift, but I do

cry some more. kek-fag

tiki torches probably reduce risk of illegality

fake picture.

I'm not some frog posting memelord, I'm just a garden variety racist

It was a mistake, have to be more subtle in current year (unless you are a precious leftist, then you can do anything and the courts and media will protect you)

When the KKK symbolism and the Swastikas come out, even normie conservative Trump voters will hate us, and take the side of the media and leftists.

Hey Sup Forums don't listen to OP, I know you can make justice and kill some antifascists, otherwise who is gonna protect the white race and white supremacy? :^)

They only pretend to. Nobody really cares, and it shifts the overton window rightward. Repeated exposure defines the new norm

Wtf I love niggers and jews now

>group of regular looking white kids
LOL what losers. Can you actually imagine being one of those freaks?
>group of green haired trannies, AIDS ridden numales with facial piercings and 300 lb sheboons
Beautiful. True American heroes.

lol well if these are the people that are being radicalized then I guess America has nothing to worry about. Isn't it telling that these neckbeards are the only Sup Forumsacks that show up? I guess the decent people just larp on the computer but would never support this shitty alt right/white nationalist/neo-nazi movement in reality.

awful,
>looks malnourished
>giving the blue steel pose for the picture
>small pathetic flame from walmart tiki torch
>hairless chest, because he wants to look 12
>the 'I like turtles' kid to the right
2/10 would not join

You mean everyone doesn't look like a fashion model on an old NatSoc poster? I'm so shocked.