Keep pushing for civil war. Libs cant win a civil war

This is how we take America back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o43clNMOJjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if poor Vietnamese farmers join in and defeat both sides?

We need to post pics here of us flaccid then erect.

>libs can't win a civil war

That's what you guys said last time

>t-this time for sure

Hi CIA, catch those "russian hackers" yet?

What exactly do you think a civil war will accomplish? You can kill people, but you can't kill an idea that people hold and at the base of it we're at war with the ideals of the left rather than the people themselves. Even if we killed all the people who held the ideas we don't like the ideas will eventually creep back into society because they can be read about in books and our side champions free speech unless we go full 1984 in which case we will have become what we're fighting against.
Fight the meme war, change the ideas of people without violence. If we resort to violence we only supress the ideas until a breaking point.

This time is actually different because the world is finally ready for a true rebuttle to leftism. After three centuries its economic, political, spiritual and cultural failures are all blatantly evident The rising reactionary movement is more powerful than anybody realizes

Didn't you guys lose the last time we did this? you sure you want to do this again?

Reminder that Republicans were the party of Lincoln

The last civil war was white-on-white.

The next one will be quite different. And because it involves more genetic outgroup aggression, probably much bloodier.

Napoleon Bonaparte for example regularly massacred North African POWs during his Egypt campaign, but he'd regularly let the European ones live.

Reminder democrats were the party of slavery and the KKK

If you aren't being ironic, then you should go live in Saudi Arabia.

I wouldn't be so sure. Cuckservatives like to talk tough, but these pussies would probably lay down and let liberal mercenaries kill them and rape their wives and daughters.

Which side do you think the govt+army will take?

Democrats have isolated themselves in their concrete cities and they will starve in their cities. This time they rely on the opposition for food. They are fucked when war breaks out.

and now the republicans are

Because the last civil war went so well for the south...

womens march was 100x bigger then all the nazi marches

Of course im not being ironic. Conservatives have always failed to conserve anything because theyve been too afraid to attack leftism at the core. Now civilization is rotted to the core and the world is ready for a doctrine that explains the failures of leftism

And your army of LARPers can? Fuck me. You edgy motherfuckers are ambitious.

And how does that relate to the upcoming civil war?

There won't be any civil war, you pathetic dicklickers.

I think you numbers are a lot smaller than you think

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe this time, we can actually wipe them all off. Gotta cure autism at some point.

proof?

Yeah we need to build tall buildings

he said libs, not hordes of poor irishman supplied by the federal government

I don't want a civil war. We haven't exhausted the political option yet. Trump is president. Republicans control congress. The cuck republicans (the ones who didn't repeal Obamacare) will be replaced with true conservatives in 2018.

And culturally I feel the balance is tipping back toward us. While it may not seem the case, I feel like the latest efforts from the left and from the media are merely them lashing out, desperate to strike back, because they know they're losing.

THEY CAN'T WIN

they will eat themselves before they ever get a unified collective.

Queers, Lesbians, Homos, Niggers, Fatties, Hipsters, Trannies, Jews....they all think they are bigger victims than the other and will shit on each other for power

Reminder that the parties' ideology switched

Not all of them.

Who the fuck started this idiot meme? The American South has a proud history and strategically rejoined the union.

Yes exactly user blood and soil let the communists and black nationalists push more to the ideologies of nazism and fascism. It's going to be beautiful.

Checked and howdy.

yes that went so well for you retards last time

The majority of women would side with libs besides those women you fascist whites have claimed as breeding cows and cooking maids

That's exactly what they said before the last civil war.

Even the 'dicklickers' bit.

Strategically rejoined because if they kept fighting, they would have been absolutely destroyed. No need for this word jumble. Confederacy lost because that's what happens to uneducated country bumpkins.

>implying government and armies would be on your side
You even have media and major corporations gunning for you. You're outnumbered. You guys are gonna have to strike a deal with Russia or something

>implying the side with more women has any strategic advantage
If anything, that makes them more likely to lose.
Why don't you go box a roo Australia

>Queers, Lesbians, Homos, Niggers, Fatties, Hipsters, Trannies, Jews....they all think they are bigger victims than the other and will shit on each other for power

Couldn't be more factual. Fact of the matter is that minorities are not capable of unity, and so many are cowards (starting with trannies) that it'll be over before a counterattack begins.

I'm not going to spend the rest of the night schooling you.

This civil war crap is an antifa meme. They keep repeating it here and talked about it on npr today

have fun being labeled a terrorist and being killed by a drone strike.

This is going to be a hard redpill
The left has a HUGE advantage in a civil war scenario right now.
Besides lacking values and pride, they have the media, social media and organizations. In the 70s, the National lawyer's guild let the weathermen plan out bombings in their offices using attorney-client privilege. The SPLC, ACLU, etc will do the same now. Having more guns is irrelevant without the lines of communication and the ability to match propaganda...besides, arming up antifa and their brethren will take less than a day.

Which part of the United States of Cuckistan are you from? West Coast or East Coast?

Hello mr fbi

>Libz can't win a war
we wuz cheese-maykas

>Didn't you guys lose the last time we did this? you sure you want to do this again?
Who is "you guys"? This isn't a north vs south thing anymore, this is an American vs communist thing. It's no less a battle for freedom than the American Revolution, considering what's at stake.

reminder, democrat doesn't equate to liberal, And political parties have changed and flipped ideologies in the last 200 years

ya, destroy our own nation. then we'll win. great post op

I would think you fascists would know there's strength in numbers. It's backwards views like women being inferior what's going to lose you this fight

The "majority" of woman don't give a flying shit about politics. Secondly their opinion hardly matters when their just unarmed meat bags with an opinion. Bodies don't matter what matters is weaponry and resources, both are currently in the hands of the right.

Honestly? Probably a third position

Meet the New South.

Bigger on the weighing scale.

They can't even run their psyops correctly anymore. Just give up guys

>implying the Confederacy doesn't have the most valuable states in the Union
>implying the leftycucks have anything besides debt-ridden sprawl and spic v nig gang warfare
I suppose Texas has to save the union once again...

op image is wrong. this one will be the american flag vs a communist one

The part that won of course. Duh, silly hillbilly. Reminder that Southerners are basically all honorary niggers.

maybe youre the one causing the "rot". Maybe life would be better for all of us if you just quit hating everything you dont understand?

God Bless Texas. Man I love my state.

Maybe this whole thing is to get some shit happening involving multiple mass shootings from both the right and the left so (((they))) can finally remove your second amendment.

>confederate
>fascist
What the fuck are you smoking, statist? These ARE the United StateS of America, not This Is. Fuck you and your federalist bullshit; this is a Jeffersonian/Jacksonian board.

this is exactly why you retards lost the election here

FUCK

>implying Confederacy doesn't have the most valuable states in the Union
>Arkansas
>Alabama
>more valuable than California
lol

How did the liberals win the first one?

Russia likes to fuck around so they might not even side with the right just for the lulz

1 (one) lucky battle

we're fucked.

We'll see. Get back to me in ten years, and if I'm correct, rejoin society as a lover of all peoples. If I'm wrong then I'll have died fighting.

>hurr durr
>he thinks the American South is still rednecks riding horses
Jokes on you faggot. I'm a pajeet and I'm STILL a redneck confederate. Abe fucked the United States and tore up the Constitution to free a bunch of fucking niggers. THE 10TH AMENDMENT IS REAL. FUCK THE FEDERALISTS. STATES HAVE SOVEREIGNTY, NOT THE NIGGERS IN WASHINGTON D.C.

russia will side with traditionalists rather than faggots. guaranteed.

Unironically infrastructure and propaganda advantages

>have 2 twitter accounts banned already, based on pushing civil war

way ahead of ya.

One's all you need when you're just that good. South has always been the shit stain of America really.

>Texas
>Louisiana
>North Dakota
The oil is ours, fuckers.

It's not the libs you need to worry about, porkie.

Also, Lincoln imprisoned anti war writers and suspended habeus corpus. Hardly a liberal thing to do

You really gave me a laugh there, user.

Jackson was a shitty president.

Sure, we're causing all the racemixing, low white birth rates, the strong empowered whores, the idiotic meme lies like BLM, and ineffective immigration policy and white demographic decline. The cause is white men being apathetic instead of angry.

So what shithole state are you from, pal?

also, you lost the popular vote... soo... yeah...

and most of that red area is empty. Low population density = no one to vote.

>and the ability to match propaganda
>what is Sup Forums

It's already set in stone, brother. Just look at how little yesterday's events actually changed people's political leanings. Nobody on the right has moved left as a result, they're all just calling the media lugenpresse and calling lefties the real violent ones.

At the same time, lefties are outraged and getting even more violent. This is going to end up pushing the alt-lite people ever so slightly more to the right every single time it happens until they're full 1488.

No wonder the media lost their fucking minds at being called fake news. It's at the point where even if they report something legitimate, people on the right will think they're being lied to and dig themselves in either further.

Short of several large attacks by right wingers, the fags at the_donald will never move left and it's not like we can't count on the left to get more and more violent as they become more and more detached from reality.

>you are now aware that everyone said the Quebec mosque shooter set the right wing back 20 years but everyone already forgot about him

I hope everyone is learning how to keep their families and themselves safe because I don't think there is anything that can stop what is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=o43clNMOJjU

if you guys start a civil war the military will be on our side :^)
have fun getting droned in your sleep and crashed into trees when your cars malfunction you fucking nazis

Why is leftypol so pathetic it has to edit Sup Forums OC?
Is it that strapped of creative thought?
Does it really want to be the "underdog" that badly?

KKKillary would not be ok with this.

They didn't.

The left didn't exist in the 1860's. The left is a product of the Progressive movement and Communism.

As for how the South lost. The North had the most factories and could produce weapons and supplies faster. The opposite is true now.

>implying the South isn't literally paying for the niggercare in the north
Fuck Obamacare.

This.

Where the fuck are you from? New Jersey, the literal armpit of America?

Fight me you fucking neocon.

>North Dakota
>part of the confederacy
retard doesn't seem to know his own history

Yes goyim, fight eachother for the Jews.