So let me vet this straight. Thousands of blacks are murdered everyday in the Racist States of America...

So let me vet this straight. Thousands of blacks are murdered everyday in the Racist States of America, but as soon as a poor little white girl dies it's a National Tragedy?!? You fucking whiteys have explaining to do. RIGHT. NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K for krill

oh, hey schizo larper

time for your ECT

The kike media always overplays their hand and wakes up whites. Every single time.

>little

Who the fuck cares if blacks are killing each other? Not even Democrats care.

What's to explain? The white girl dying is a tragedy because a person ratherthan another useless chimp died at the hands of police officers.

blacks killing blacks isnt news silly, it's business as usual for them.

>13% of the population
>commits 50% of the murders
Saged

>Sup Forums being so useless as to not understand fostering this idea to divide PoC's and white liberals

thank God she wasnt a republican.
There is a God

Why

Black on black crimes are not a white supremacist problem.

Yeah, people's lives matter
White people is just being redundant

Also communists aren't people

Millions of "blacks" die in Africa every day, in far worse ways than being run over or shot, so that "first world" burgers dregs can protest their own 'plight'

>1 = tragedy
>1M = statistic
--Joseph Socrates

It's simple, black lives don't matter. Niggers kill each other by the thousands every year. No one cares, not even the jigaboos.

Blame the (((media))).

Coal burning fat fucking roastie got squished. Good riddance.

Do antifa knock down the confederate monument in retaliation?

Seems like they wanted to get revenge but couldn't find someone of a similar size so they went after a metal person.

I never said it was a tragedy.

You need to be reminded that most niggers are murdered by their own kind. Also...
> but as soon as a poor little white girl dies it's a National Tragedy?!?
You probably didn't know this because you are a nigger, but white women actually have beauty. So when one dies young it is a damn shame. Also correct yourself on thinking about people as numbers. It is why you niggers keep dying in shit loads every hour.

Exactly. If they don't think their own lives matter, why in the fuck should I?

> acts like dozens of BLM activists don't care about niggers being shot by police

She's so hot. I'd love to be her little cuckboy and stroke myself while watching her get pounded by BBC. Mmmmm..

>thousands of blacks are murdered
by other blacks

>Thousands of blacks are murdered everyday

Every time I feel down I think about this and it makes me feel just a bit better.

I'd love to watch a nigger gut you with a pair of safety scissors while your mother watches.

S

Actually, if she had been black you know that the left and BLM would be tearing up every single city right now.

was she a mudshark, or died a nerd virgin?

On this site, it seems like most don't really give a shit. ex: But you are right, what you should be concerned about is Fake News, etc loosing its shit over this, rather than actually caring about the steady stream of murders in Chiraq.

So, embrace the darkness good sir, the Left does not actually give a shit about you. But I hope you find this place nice.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss

>Go to meet brother after living states apart
>He has a black girlfriend
>Oh shit oh no
>Blm comes up
>Nononononono
>She says "Why should I care if a white cop kills a black man when they kill each other in droves. It's not white peoples fault nor problem and is exactly why I only date white men"

She's a member of the family now bros.

This is why they say black lives matter - because they really don't, no one cares unless its a white girl

Only solution. Blacks must join the Alt Right. Together will make all nigger's deaths more meaningful and shit.

I'm sorry for your fee fees OP, but since we scored by weight instead of body count, she won over the dead niggers.

Mudshark. Went to WMHS with her. Had been a coalburner for almost 20 years.

Its a form of Missing white woman syndrome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

*captcha was select vehicles*