The black flag will fly above the dome

>the black flag will fly above the dome

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/6tqt92/in_another_string_of_momentous_self_owns_andrew/
reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/reddit.com&subject=Personal and confidential information
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_counties_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

URGENT:

REPORT CHAPO TRAP HOUSE TO REDDIT ADMINS FOR DOXING ANGLIN

reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/6tqt92/in_another_string_of_momentous_self_owns_andrew/

reddit.com/message/compose?to=/r/reddit.com&subject=Personal and confidential information

report these cucklords

So insurrection is their new plan eh?

That'll work out well.

No. I'm okay with it. Fuck Anglin.

lmao there's no such thing as a "county flag"

the atmosphere has changed in the past two days. something ugly is just over the horizon. the media is now blatantly endorsing antifa

>a black flag will fly above the dome
>superbowl 2018

Isnt this supposed to be a felony or something? Where is Trumps justice system? Send in the fucking army and shoot them, they are terrorists.

Years of lead. Google it.

>make the violent left into a sympathetic cause
>FBI/DOJ comes down hard on them for violence/property destruction
>Trump looks like he's protecting Nazis

They're just moving the narrative along. Lots of folks will probably fall for it.

It's in the media's best interests, both ideologically and financially, to keep Antifa in play.

Well, untill the purge of the intelligensia happens that is...

thats what i meant
>No.137496922

O_O

Jesus Christ my grandfather is from italy and he talked about this once. I had completely forgotten about it.

Weimar America. Hopefully we get a new Hitler

Also keep an eye on Chapo Trap House.

They are very rich Jewish trust fund cucks that support ANTIFA.

Is it a dome?

I still would rather live in Minnesota than the south with its heat and niggers.

Trying to get Minnesota anons together. If you're trying to find other right wing Trump supporter in this liberal hell hole, we have a discord chat.

Isn't this like a deceleration of war?

explain

domed NFL stadium is right next door

I agree, it'll end in the destruction of everything we hold dear by the left and a descent into shit, or a right wing takeover followed by a form of genocide but will probably end up putting society in a better position, the west is in such a weimar-esque state and many people are waking up and having a quite negative response to this global bolshevism

That address they have listed for Anglin is not secret. It it the PO Box address he himself lists on The Daily Stormer so people can send him cash donations. This is FAKE NEWS

Fucked up this is that it is working well
These antifa cucks are the thugs of the left and the left has been in power for many years and still is despite the fact of trump winning
Seems like nothing /ourside/ does has any effect at all.
What do we do

Are you sure about that?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_counties_of_the_United_States

It's a declaration that they know the Minnesota State and MSP governments tacitly approve of their bullshit.

we can't do anything without extreme risk, we will be demonized by everyone because having any form of nationalism has been contorted by the media to mean nazism so everyone will hate you, you could lose your job if some cuck gets a pic of your face, we are depicted as killers cause some fucktard crashed his car into a crowd, so yeah basically welcome to weimar 2.0 we're fucked

Where are the police?

Hopefully rounding up some ammo.

No, its also not a black flag lol

Sitting on standby for orders by Soros and the likes. You can't blame them really, they may hate it but if they act against government interest, they'll be fired or attacked by thugs

This does not fulfill the prophecy. All the signs happen in order. Tell me, what star gorged itself on clay. Assuming the theory that the CIA killing people in the charger attack is real and it fulfills that due to the star on its seal and people being considered made of clay by religions, what idols spoke and moved about between that car attack and this?
False Flag
Now is not the time

This is exactly what's happening.

>Years of lead is a term used for a period of social and political turmoil in Italy that lasted from the late 1960s until the early 1980s, marked by a wave of both left-wing and right-wing incidents of political terrorism.

that was hard

I'm an expat in az. How bad has it gotten?

good shill!

I moved here only a few years ago so I don't have the best impression in the world, but
>tons of Somalians
>unsafe neighborhoods in the Twin Cities
>more hipsters per capita than anywhere else
>tons of Antifa
>openly brags about how progressive they are

Pretty bad.

Raiders confirmed SB 2018 champs?

>what star gorged itself on clay
Rojava racking up territory against ISIS?

I grew up in Minnesota. Visited it recently and it is getting pretty bad. It's too bad, I remember it being a very nice state when I was a kid. To see your child hood home turn into a Somalian Antifa clusterfuck...it sucks, ya know?

How many people would you estimate were at the march today? It looked like around 1,000, but I'm never good at guessing numbers based on crowd size.

How the fuck can there be 1,000 antifa in Minneapolis, that's a fucking huge amount.

People on the discord chat had pictures. Someone on there said they were blocking a train line.

Wait there was a march? 1000? Good lord. Someone needs to fire up the helicopters.

Checked

I don't see the connection between star and rojava

>1,000 antifa
Heres the thing you idiots, its not antifa, only a few could be described as 'antifa'. These are normal people are fed up with this shit

The alt-right are mostly normal fed-up people, but you call them all "Nazis"

OH boy this is gonna get interesting.

Cant wait for Smith Act sedition arrests to kick in.

dis gon b gud

I don't. I call nazis nazis and the alt right the alt right. Both shit

Are you actually retarded?

pull yourself together ffs.

We bide our time user. Let them play their hand until everyone is sick of them.

It's a herd of dumb fucks. They have no real convictions and are pretty much useless

>one guy was carrying a nazi flag
OMG GO- *i mean* GUYS STOP ITS BAD FOR DA MOVEMENT
>communists raising anti-fa flag at city hall, walking around with soviet flags
*crickets*

aka liberals. Its still nice that they are moving in this direction rather than towards the right though

Why you lying

IWW organized the event, antifa flags flying at the front of the march

YPG flag has a star on it

>Both shit
Why?

Doesn't matter who organised it but who took part. It wasn't 1000 IWW members and antifa

>JSBSJDBDB
what does this mean?

do you know what the fuck a dome is?

>"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite!" ― Otto von Bismarck

Hippity hoppity we comin for that property

You've been MIND RAPED into becoming a tavistock shill by The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations.

You can break free of the mental grip they've got on your mind by reading up on logical fallacies:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

So does this mean the people who talk about anarcho-tyranny are right?

Because I'm seeing communists leading insurrections across the country and the state is doing fuck all nothing. So much for "cops and klan go hand in hand."

Fair enough but I haven't seen anything about them taking a bunch of ground this past weekend, remember that it has to be a specifc event.

Battle of Raqqa is almost over

That land is being taken over by the Syrian Democratic not Rojava

Don't let them shut you up. Don't be scared. Keep up the fight. Fuck communists and fuck Antifa. I'll die before I let communism infest this country. Fucking retards make me sick. They've never worked for anything a day in their lives. They don't understand that people work hard to survive and provide a nice home for their family. They want it all handed to them and it shits on the people that work for a living. Fuckin losers make me sicker than a dog.

Fuck that shit

>that'll work well
Said the sweaty fat neckbeard as antifa's plan did in fact work well. The next day, user was executed by the New United States Government of Antifa.

Syrian Democratic Forces ARE Rojava
YPG, YPJ, HXP, all the local anarchist fighting groups

The thing is its not just Rojava claiming it. Since it's a bunch of forces together it doesn't work.

i am interested user, do you have any clue about the (((incident))) that started it for the italians back then?

>or a right wing takeover followed by a form of genocide but will probably end up putting society in a better position

Tippity toppest of keks.

These fucking flags just make jews and niggers able to lap identities to shill harder....

stupid shit... ruined a great part of Sup Forums

Reminder to fellow MN anons, we need to get these people the fuck out.

There was a rally on a monday? All those people called in sick for their work?

ive said this elsewhere, we need to make this the nw version of hwndu

SDF estimate 2 more months to take Raqqa, ISIS are there to fight to the end

90% of them were college students

Here is the flag address

490 S 4th Ave
Minneapolis, Minnesota

ISIS flag over Jerusalem, m'laddie.

Reddit is in the globalists pocket like they give a fuck.

>the charger attack
CHALLENGER

Minnesota is one of the whitest, safest states in the country. Even Minneapolis is insanely nice compared to other large cities.

That's never going to happen, Israel funds ISIS and they're on the decline anyway

It has to mean something else

>be "anarcho-comunists"
>depend on donations from wealthy Jews

Every time.

Those rims had stars. Original dodge brothers emblem was a star.

>all of the nuflag shill faggots in the thread

wassup nazis? comrade stalins gulag awaits. arbeit macht frei

>comrade stalins gulag awaits
u mean the gulags he put commies in??

You're posting this from your mom's computer

Not when the new Confederate cities of America, leftist cities, refuse to enforce the law and our weak DOJ does not hold them in contempt and arrest those who don't enforce rule of law

You mean the people that are asking these stupid questions and demanding assimilation, right? They do need to be dragged out.

I took off from work for it.

If the DOJ knew how to support useful policy then the cities wouldn't need to do their job for them

>insurrection
>in minnesota
the moment they step outside of their safe spaces of Duluth or the Twin Cities if the moment they get their shit kicked in.
Everything outside of those two areas, and a couple around Rochester voted conservative in the 2016 election

why are you even here you piece of shit

That's like someone capsized a ship and squashed it, that's not a dome.