Whose your favorite cia political asset?

whose your favorite cia political asset?

Sup Forums

What makes you think he's CIA? He talked about this in an American university.

Spencer's popular profile increased by like 3 orders of magnitude in like a month. Kind of suspect. I'm not saying he's CIA but I am saying hmmm

Shit's been escalating in general, so the reaction naturally grows

White supremacist/nationalist leaders are almost always spooks and this guy is extra spooky.
That or he's just really dumb. Either way it's good for no one.
He was put in place to make Trump supporters look racist during the election. That was his whole job but it didnt' work. Kind of feel bad for the twerp.

he's the only big name "alt-right" person who's never on message.
Actually, Jared Taylor has always been a pretty big cuck too, but anyway
Not saying he's CIA, but this guy is a major luncheoneer faggot and while I hate punching right, I would be lying if I said I wouldn't enjoy giving this guy a good left cross.

You are.

fpbp

the white supremacist who came from Ohio and Arkansas to protest a monument that has nothing to do with them other than the fact that they're white supremacist and the confederates owned slaves

seeing all these yankees dog pile into my hometown killing folks is making me sick. why the fuck was there some bootlicker from CA protesting in cville? that shit ain't got nothing to do with him.

>not racist
>protest a monument that can only be linked to me because i'm a white supremacist
>muh free speech

fucking pussies.

hold on here Regnery founded altright.com?

Jones is making us look bad

Alex Jewns makes me laugh, its a guilty pleasure.

Spencer is controlled opposition. His purpose is to irrevocably associate any new right wing movement in America with white supremacy and neo-Nazism. This is done to both discredit grassroots right wing movements and to push conservative voters who are against neo-Nazism/white supremacy to the left.

obviously, because the fronrunner in the presidential election talked about his website in a big speech

I remember listening to him on the daily shoah a million times before that

just because you weren't with the program doesn't mean he wasn't doing shit

alex jones

Why the hell would you hold rally with kkk, call it unite the right, and engage in goalless violence, if not for leftist propaganda puposes? You guys need new leadership. I'm starting to think you guys really are autistic. You guys wanted to be like Hitler you achieved it. Right questions wrong answers just like him. Prematurely ejaculate while enemies smartly play long game just like he did.

>Why the hell would you hold rally with kkk
coverage grows the movement
>call it unite the right,
it was a lot of different right wing groups coming together
> and engage in goalless violence,
the left engaged in goalless violence, they were just there to peacefully assemble and speak
> if not for leftist propaganda purposes?
believe it or not, the car accident was actually good optics
every righteous conservative in this country wants to run over leftist protestors
>You guys need new leadership.
not really

Yep, it's autism.
Running over people with a car is never good optics.

>the left engaged in goalless violence, they were just there to peacefully assemble and speak
This is weak shit user. The right wing side showed up armed with bats, shields, pepper spray and other armaments. Sure it takes two to tango but the narrative that you're just a bunch of good Nazis who dindu nuffin is a load of shit.