Be honest

Be honest.

If you had a girlfriend, a good network of friends and a well paying job with future career prospects, would you still be as rightwing as you are?

Pic essentially unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about left vs right, I care about pro-White vs anti-White

sage kike threads

Yes, I care about white civilization and always will.

Yes but I would not be as racist. See poor whites and POOR blacks etc often project blame onto each other in the form of racism. Ive made the big switch though. instead of projecting onto blacks , I project it onto bums and homeless beggars.

Honestly I wouldn't be.

I have all of those things. 14.

I do have a girlfriend. I'm probably not as far right as some, although I'm certainly far enough right to be outside of the norm.

yes... my ideology doesn't equate to "give me gibs" so if I had my life together I would be more likely to lean right

I am currently studying, I am from an upper middle class family and I don't have a girlfriend. I think that If I did have a girlfriend, I would slowly introduce her to my way of thinking. It would be a subtle and slow process, but I think the key is to be gradual in exposing people to these ideas, because people are very susceptible to conformity and shutting out socially unacceptable ideas. I believe in my ideas, but I would be subtle in how I present them to the normalfags.

My dream is to have 3 wives and 12 children among them. Living in some ruralish area where property is cheap and we can basically colonize the place ourselves and make it a little village of my family.

I have all of that, but instead of a well paying job I'm self employed and I still want to see all nonwhites and cucks exterminated

Yeah, I would be. I'm pretty much stalled at this point. I don't want to live in a world with elite pedophiles. I don't want to prosper in that world. It makes me want to pull back and fast. I'm not turning to this because I've got nowhere to go. I'm turning to this because none of the places I could go to are desirable in the world as it is with its present leadership. I've already given shit up for getting as right-wing as I am, and I'll give up more if I have to.

good on you!

Don't give up, just don't give them money

Be honest if you weren't a faggot loser who wants the government to give him free shit would you still be so leftwing as you are?

>If you had a girlfriend

Had 3, was disappointed all three times.

>a good network of friends

Have about 8 close friends with another 20 friendly acquaintances.

>and a well paying job with future career prospects

Only one of the three I don't have, but since I view consumerism and profligacy as a cancer to be removed, it wouldn't change my political position, just give me the income to back the political movement of my choosing.

So the answer is: yes, yes I would. And if I had a girlfriend/wife that wasn't neurotic or a slut and a child/children, it would make me more right wing as I would actually care a legitimate amount about the future of events in my country.

Do the CTR shills even realize they are all public record now?

The CTR Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

Yes.

The things you listed are distractions. When you don't have them you realize how shit the world really is.

I have a career, and wife, and a few friends. The wife part especially made me far right. I don't want to live around leftists. I want a safe place to raise kids and that isn't around leftists.

I'm engaged, bought a condo, have a decent job and a pretty solid network of friends and I'm pretty centrist desu

If a guy is single, unemployed and with fewer friends does that invalidate his politics? - no.

>well paying job

Don't you mean like exploitation maaaannnn. Fuck the rat race brah. #banbossy

I used to be a fan of international charities.
Now I don't know which, if any, of them can actually be trusted.

Wife. 5 kids. Keep busy. 250k/yr.

Full 1488.

I have a great wife, million dollar home, I live in North Orange County and yes. Fuck you little shits. Lazy good for nothing cunts. Why the fuck would I want to see niggers and wetbacks sitting doing nothing while I pay tens of thousands in income taxes?

I have all of those things. The only reason I'm not out there killing coons is I have a wife and children

I would be just as right wing, but not quite as bitter since I wouldn't spend so much time here. Seriously, a couple hours a day on Sup Forums is pretty bad for you attitude wise.

I have felt on top of the world before and if pressed I wouldn't rescind a single aspect of my political ideology.

Yes, but I'd hide my power level big time.

I used to donate a lot too but I made a couple of mistakes and they sold my info to literally everyone so I get a lot of spam now. Charity Navigator is not as good as people say it is, they're all gaming that system now.

What worked for me is asking local charitable projects if they have an amazon wishlist or something. More accountable.

I have all the things you listed and am here. Am I right wing?

Probably not. Would probably maintain many of my core beliefs. which are libertarian.

I have a Join or Die tattoo.. I live that shit, man.

Yes even more so since now I have something worth protecting

>If you had a girlfriend, a good network of friends and a well paying job with future career prospects, would you still be as rightwing as you are?

I have literally all these things, and I'm here.

Its so stupid to hate people by their race. Why cant we have world peace so the aliens can make contact

Have wife and 2 children, a P.h.D. in Physics with a nuclear primary, 200k a year job, hate niggers. This is me fuck off shill

i have everything you say and still am filled with hate

I only became rightwing once i grew up and got all those things after college

>Pic essentially unrelated
JIDF literally uses IDF whores to make USA men horny and make them like jews (I know, fucking retarded)

Same here.

No, if i had those things the i would be less extreme that i am now, but the Left seams unwilling even try to help the average man and instead punish us (Only my Opinion)

>in early 20s
>married to beautiful 100 lb cutie
>make $70k a year
>have my own house
I still align myself with white nationalists. Just because I'm successful it doesn't mean I dont care about my race.
I do, however, encourage others who follow these beliefs to become successful as well because it will make destroying these lefty dumb shits all that much easier.

the answer is white supremacists are inferior mentally ill people

thats why they larp so hard

they'd fuck themselves up hard despite the best resources because they are inept at life

>hurr all rightwing guys are no gf, no friends, working some shit job with no prospects
I am S A G I N G the fuck out of your thread, nice meme flag. You're not proud enough of your country to display it? LOL

If you look at the average antifa they're some of the saddest losers on the planet, and they've been tricked into doing stupid shit and further ruining their lives with criminal charges. Charlottesville was the exception in which the Rightwing did stupid shit and chimped out, but for the most part it's left-wing jobless scum who can sit out on the street, unwashed and chanting all day.

Nobody hates JUST because of race itself - it's because of characteristics and behaviors prevalent in that race which are negatively impacting society...

>Have wife, bore me white son
>Have close friends, all white and pretty conservative
>Have career at large Fortune 500 company and can keep going up

I have all of this and I've become more right wing than ever. It's called growing up son, and getting all of those things.

I'm content on dying alone, I don't care to interact with people and no reason to work. I live a very comfortable life. In all honesty if I had to deal with females, friends and a job I would probably lean even further to the right because degenerate behavior would directly affect me on a daily basis. Sitting around daily reading all the retarded opinions of others doesn't help. Yet, I would lean further left if I didn't have the internet and watched television.

>Currently single but go on dates regularly and had 2 long term relationships in the past
>healthy circle of friends that I hang out with and several close friends that I can share everything with
>currently in college and doing well, already pretty much secured a decent job through an alumni connection when I graduate next year

I have to say that hanging out with normies has a moderating effect.
I'd probably be even more right wing if I didn't do as well in life, but I'm still 100% voting AfD in September so it doesn't really make a difference.

lol the larping of schizos

Absolutely.

Now fuck off, kike cunt

yes, the well paying job with $50k in taxes per year makes me right wing.

Gee, I dunno user.
If the current society was materially and spiritually fulfilling, rather than funnelling all the wealth into (((globalists'))) pockets, turning women into genderqueer mudshark landwhales, and demonising white men at every turn, would I be so opposed to it?
HMM GEE IDK

I have a gorgeous girlfriend, and i talk about how to pull off a liberal genocide daily.
Does that fit into your neat little equation op?

If youdont believe me, its bc ur an donkey raping shit eating inferiorboy

I do have a gf, get regular sex from her and sidechicks, have a tight circle of true friends, people who have my back and I have theirs, Im currently a student but I have very good future career prospects. I'll keep on sieg heiling!

I have all of those. I'm still fairly right wing. Though to be fair it's mostly because the left wing has sold out the LGBT community to haji.

No girlfriend atm, good network of friends, and a nice future career prospect with nice paychecks.
Having the Ideas that i have led me here, staying away from degenerates, having good networks and having realistic future projects.
Whatever I do i do it to serve my Nation.

only for my fellow man

This post doesn't make any sense to me. Right wing people typically have those things more than left wing people. Lefties are mostly welfare parasites and artists who believe in free love and don't have kids or any real structure or anything in their life. The right tends to be hard-working people who believe having a family and making money are the greatest goals in life.

Every top income bracket usually votes right-wing in the US, or the Democrats tie.

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE

No, I'd be too happy to care.

But if you asked whether I'd rather have white genocide or ethnic cleansing, I'd want both groups to be gassed because I got mine and fuck everyone who didn't.

Likewise, both of those groups' viewpoints would still be justifiable self-interest, and I'm sure we'd all wind up killing each other eventually.

The entire problem stems from importing niggers and then emancipating them, as there'd be no conflict if rich kikes weren't out to fuck whitey.

So in the end, even though it'd be a three way clash of interests, I'd still wind up blaming the left for throwing the first punch and setting this entire shit show in motion.

>Within 2 generations, have village full of retards from inbreeding

Kill all non red haired/green eyed people Kill all black haired people Kill blondes too idgaf they're vermin as much as the jew I'm talking to you too nazi/kkk nuke them all to oblivion let Ronald McDonald fucking do it if you have black hair kkkkkyyyysssss Anytime I ever see anyone with black hair sympathize with being white I just wanna say "fucking kiiill yourself" RED HAIR SUPREMACY BLACK HAIR HATE HATE THE BLACKIE BLACK HAIR IS FROM THE DEVIL KILL BLACK HAIRED PEOPLE DARK HAIR GENOCIDE BLONDE HAIR GENOCIDE BROWN HAIR GENOCIDE UP WITH RED HAIR DOWN WITH BLACK HAIR SUCK A DICK MONKEYS

>well paying job

what are taxes, homo?

Its not like that in Europe, our Elites are Leftys and the Right is more about Nationalism than Personal gain (Not universal as parts of the right are self interest)

>wife
>kids
>good job (small business)
>good home

Only explanation is that I don't have any friends

I'm divorced, two kids...one 31, other 28...a good healthy group of friends, play in a gigging band, just got laid off from my union job that paid very well because grievence, have another job lined up so no concerns financially...I dictate my ticket because theres really nobody with my skill set left...
I am as rightwing now as I was over 30 years ago, when I was in my 20's...

>would you still be as rightwing as you are?
probably more so but I'm a centrist

Actually, I've always had good friends, but when I found the love of my life and my career starting moving upward, it made me MORE conservative because now I have more to protect.

1488, Ahmed.

The economy is doing well. -Remember to wrap up for your hookers senpai.

i have all of those things. i'm just here to shitpost.

I feel for you gingerbro. The gingerbros are as undesirable as females redheads are desirable.

As of now, in all honesty, I think I'd discard it all to come back to this lifestyle
I truly pity those people who their entire lives they work, maybe hang out with friends, and sleep.

No charity is of value...they are run as a business...they pay insurance, cover pensions and bonuses for execs, all the shit that they should never pay for...
Don't give any money to charity...

Are you biting the hand that feeds you, inferiorboy?

I don't have a gf, friends, job or career prospects. I just want to see her get BLACKED

>I do have a girlfriend.
Please, user. No more larping. You don't have a gf. If you did, you'd be having sex and not posting here.

>girlfriend
all they have ever done is make my life a living hell

If we had all these things obviously we would not be interested in opposing the status quo.

...trade and middle small business owner with family are most likely to be right wing.
Maybe just Asian things

>$70k a year
>living the dream

Do you ever wonder why all of your colleagues, your advisor, and every person who taught or mentored you find your views abhorrent? I'm guessing you don't like Jews even though they invented half your field.

>all they have ever done is make my life a living hell
That's more like it. Thanks for the honesty.

>I just want to see her get BLACKED
Mmmmmm

The question makes no sense. If you have a girlfriend/wife good job wtf do you need the government in your shit for? As long as they didn't take all your drinking money.

Even you can't be on Disneyland for life.

Strong people know that.

X2 here. Whole family 1488. Live in big city suburbs. What does the op mean by "IF"?

>girlfriend
boyfriend
>good network of friends
check
>well paying job with future prospects
currently in trade school and working part time towards my red seal certificate soooo... ish?

I go as far as questioning the holocaust in public and when people ask if I'm a Nazi I just point out the crimes of the allies without fully committing (AB and Neo-Nazis are full of bigger degens than my fag ass desu, would rather join a 'yacht club'). I also profess the dangers of Islam and the nepotism of Jews publically and on Jewbook.
I'm a protected class though, mixed native american, faggot. It's a damn shame I look like Hitler's poster child ;^)
I'm also /fit/ so waiting for the day anti-fa is brave enough to wear their badge in my city, fucking ponces.

I've learned how to talk to libbies to make them understand my point of view, when all else fails I play the gay card or native card and they shut up.

this, I want to see the OP girl get blacked so hard

Convert to Islam and have 3 wives then

>If you had a girlfriend, a good network of friends and a well paying job with future career prospects, would you still be as rightwing as you are?
I have all those things and I am an anarcho-communist. Coincidence?

I lead a very comfortable life. This does not mean that I am not willing to fight and sacrifice for my country.

A have a job, a scholarship for a Master's, a gf and hobbies. I survive by spending 800 bucks a month as I am frugal. Besides my family who resides in another country there is nothing they can take away from me. I am willing to let go of all of it and have done in the past.

I have all of those things.

Lol I have all of those things and am as right-wing as you could possibly be.

Thinking this is another subversion tactic. Paint us as all basement dwelling neckbeards.

>have a girlfriend
>have a good network of friends
>no job, but I'm in South Korea fucking partying and studying for 6 months

And I got front row seats if anything ever happened.

KYS filthy kike rat

I'd be 75% of what I am now, because I was.

But I'm not as right wing as I am