HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>breath

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>retards here unironically believed there would be a nork happening

it's not funny

THANK YOU TRUMP SAMA !!!!!

Fuck. Now we have to spend a ton deporting California illegals. That nuke would have been so much more efficient

ILL GET YOU NEXT TIME DONALD TRUMP

NEEXXXTTT TIIIIMMMMEEEE

Which makes now the perfect time to strike him!

Well thankfully we have this car murder to dominate the news so we don't have to report that Trump was right.

> Trump accomplished what no other President managed to do; get Korea to back down

If we elected Hillary we'd be in another war right now.

Good job, King Jong Un. Thanks you for cooperating. With your support, we can defeat the Marxists that seek to destroy you.

Kek

Bummer. I was hoping for some shit to hit the fan so we could get off of Cville.

DONAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD TRUUUUMPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

why have america focus on a outside enemy and take up all the media when they america eat itself with a race war

DEPORT CALIFORNIANS TO NORTH KOREA

TAKEBACKPEDOWOOD

Lmao did anyone here legitimately believe something was gonna happen?
Let me be clear, the reason why fat chink likes his nukes so much is because he knows it gives him some, let's say, pull, or strength.

He knows what happened to Hussein and Gadaffi, he knows that if he tomorrow just disarmed his nukes the west would literally climb up his ass and rekt him whenever they have the chance.
He knows that if he pushes too much and evem starts aggression against any country he's also done as the west would have an excuse to rekt him now.

This is just for his own preservation, as he knows the west won't get too uppity if he can just threaten to glass them, however he knows he doesn't has to overstep.

So most likely scenario is thatvhe will continue with some threats here and there but nothing will happen, this is the only way he can prolong his survival and his country from collapsing.

God damn it. A nuclear strike would have alleviated so much monotony

Typical path would be

>Fatboy threatens
>Leaders appease/give food and money
>Fatboy claims victory

Now

>On Tuesday morning, North Korea’s state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) released a statement noting that, after consideration, Kim Jong-un, the country’s supreme leader, had decided not to proceed with an order to carry out the launch of four intermediate-range ballistic missiles (IRBMs) with the intention of striking the waters near the U.S. territory of Guam.

KEKED. Hopefully Trump gives them nothing and doubles down on even more sanctions since they even suggesting hitting Guam.

Name of this guy?

MOOOOOOOOOOODS

It was fake news to begin with. The Norks need the nuclear shield to stay independent. What they need more than that is the competence to actually build that shield. It's not going to happen.

This happens every fucking summer since 12

Pussies.

What a surprise. Can't wait until they do something stupid again in a few years and everyone acts like they're a legitimate threat.

Dammit, Kim, California isn't going to cleanse itself in nuclear hellfire.

>agents of the resistance sacrifice risk their lives and families to hack the system just to let OP know about important prophecy
>faggot decides to ignore it and make some thread about norks

because they've decided on a new target

>why are the best shoes always too big?

Well that explains that white sticky stuff on Kim Jung-Un's chin.

fucking damnit fuck fuck shit DAMNIT

Fucking Americucks.
>do not understand the history between USA and Korea
>do not understand American imperialism
>do not understand that NK has been under threat from the USA for 60+ years

Go to bed you fucking faggots.

They never threatened to strike guam you retard. They were going to test an icbm near guam.

>but FLoomphs comments are causing ww3

WEIRD FEET YO

Oldfag here, they've been doing this saber rattling shit every 2-3 years for my entire lifetime. Every time the media tells us this is the big one and we're all going to die, then china sends more food and tells them to stfu and everybody forgets about it when another celebrity dies.

Seriously, I'm suprised the Left didn't tear their back out with all that fucking hyperbole and truth stretching during the whole crisis. It was no different than the hundred times they threatened Obama, or Bush even for that matter. It's all a load of shit and they will take every opportunity to swing at Trump.

>that flag
>defending commies

BEND THE KNEE YOU BITCH

NORKS BTFO

If you were actually thinking this would end up any other way you're fucking dumb

boring

You are a pussy, please go back to read it.

damn, that kid looks cool as fuck, even when his life is about to meet its imminent end

Need a nork version of this

I mean trump was way more gun ho than obama or even bush was about blowing up NK. I guess that was different. But really unless NK actually hits someone no one will attack them, and they will only attack someone on accident.

NOOOOOO FUCK YOU I WANTED TO PARTY TO A FUCKING ONLINE WORLD WAR 3 HAPPENING ON FUCKING Sup Forums YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES

He is just buying time. If it isn't handled it will just cause an issue later. Get it over with already....

>Wanting the country's biggest economy to get nuked

kek

>economy composed of slaves and faggots/trannys
won't be missed.

Goddammit. It seemed so real this time.

Kinda this. You have to read between the lines of what they are logically saying. But I do think NK is pussying out, but they will still just straddle the line of what they can get away with.

Reminder that you are no better than (((them))) if you side with Trump against the DPRK.

One can hope.

Seriously though, Sup Forums would be rejoicing if they did have the balls to go through with it. Might give us a reason to do something if not thin the bluepilled herd through war

Everybody else got Stephen Colbert from this?

This is the time to strike first