Why are men refusing to grow up and embrace their roles in society

youtu.be/qnlz2bvJAuU

There's no incentive. I found out that the majority of the women of my nationality fucks niggers. So the women are unlovable, so there's no reason to do anything. In the past people would work hard for a loving wife. I don't want a nigger fucker for a wife, so there's no reason to do anything.

Jesus, that shit is actually scary. What the fuck happened to this world in the past 10 years.

30*. Reagan stopped throwing them in the loony bin and this is a bait thread exploiting one of them. Next.

Good, stay away, more women for me

No real incentives to try.

There are no good, easy to acquire jobs, for one. You can get shit, poorly paying jobs, sure (even if that's harder than ever), but to get a good, fulfilling job, you have to willingly put yourself into debt for the chance to get a good job, which is nowhere near a guarantee.

Cars and Houses continue to become more and more expensive. If you're going to have to rent a place, why bother getting anything but the bare minimum? If you're going to have to make payments for years, or buy a complete shitbox, why bother if you can do something cheaper and easier, like public transport?

Why bother trying to make a human connection with a romantic partner when men are increasingly painted as the worst people alive, while relationships become more and more impersonal thanks to the internet, while political affiliation can make or break relationships in an instant.

When you add all that to how badly the education system and the media have gone down the drain, leaving most kids in their teens and early twenties without a good education while being painted as evil oppressors by the tv and cool people online, it's not hard to understand.

becsuse i am tge wors person i know

This. No real point in playing the game when the risks outweigh the rewards. Shouldn't be this way, but it is what it is.
It's a bad omen when you find shitposting on Sup Forums more entertaining and rewarding than acting like an adult but I'm well passed the point of caring. Especially now that the average women is too egotistical and unfit to raise kids. Good luck to those of you determined on finding one though.

I have not seen that and I am from the US you just have an abnormally small dick and focus on blacks

Okay, mandingo, you can africanize the entire human species. It's all pointless anyway. Also, eat a dick nigger.

Yeah isn't it possible Sup Forums is mostly for people circling the drain anyway? Bretty sure a normie guy with a decent job and social conditioning can find someone, not 10/10 but bretty good.

Oh great this thread again

Make sure to hit the bump limit you useless faggots. Sage

That guy told the world he was HIGH FUNCTIONING - he lied.

I have a big dick actually, but you projected that you have a small one. And I wasn't talking about the US, although what I said applies to the US in general. I was talking about my ethnic group, Persians.

Chris chan is heroic. It's like almost impossible he's not dead or homeless yet.

I didn't you expect you whites to be so pussies

Obama

What do you define as our "role"?

Because I have a job that supplies me with just enough to get by. I'd like to have better, but all of the good jobs go to import labor these days.

I don't even attempt to date, because I'm 31, and the best I'll be able to get is used up slag. I have zero interest in being a provider to some slut, so I live alone, without pets, and watch the world slowly burn.

When I get too old to work, decades from now, I'll worry about it then. Not now. Odds are good that society will collapse before then anyways.

I blame anime honestly.

expect white pussies be it so..

>1 post by this ID

Fucking every time, you don't want to have a real discussion OP, neck yourself.

Demoralization thread in 3...2...1...GO

Begone CIA and Kike Shills

He must be really strong that he hasn't killed himself after all that he's done and lived

this

>roles
what roles?
gender roles are over

31? you could reasonably get a woman in her mid twenties, or earlier if you're lucky.

Go to church and get a gud girl

feminists have been trying to destroy gender roles for over 50 years
can someone explain what roles?
to be an ATM machine for a woman?
hello?

Chris Chan was also around 10 years ago.

I'm not sure if he's gotten worse or better tbqh.

nice kike-slide post

>Men

Why do you misgender Chris Chan so?

Curseyehamehah