Jeff Sessions announces the DOJ is "coming after" the Daily Stormer

Attorney General Jeff Sessions defied the establishment media’s attempt to smear President Donald Trump using an article on the Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website.

During an interview with Sessions, Craig Melvin, host of NBC’s Today, read verbatim from a Daily Stormer article praising Trump for not condemning them by name during his statement on Saturday about the violent events in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“Isn’t that proof that the president didn’t stand up sufficiently to white supremacy on Saturday?” Melvin asked.

“They are simply attempting to legitimate themselves in any way possible,” Sessions replied. “They are about to find out that we’re coming after them for any violations of the law.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/14/sessions-defies-media-attempt-smear-trump-neo-nazi-site/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Freedom_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=VDPnaTQF6Dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-but we elected him. why is he letting us go?

Good.

The events of the last few days should be a wakeup call to the nazi larper shills here that They're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Weak Nazi fags BTFO

>responsibility through third-person association
Such a fucking retarded way to operate.
Why the fuck would Trump be responsible for anything the Daily Stormer does? First Amendment.

for what? excersizing protected speech?

CNN in a few days:
>Trump and sessions not summarily executing his 5th cousins in the streets without trial. What more proof do you need that Trump is actually a fascist?

The first amendment doesnt protect violent extremist groups like nazis and white supremacists

Actually yes it does

They wrote an article making fun of the SJW who died in Charlottesville. Could be investigated as incitement to violence.

no it doesnt, they have no place in our life or in american debate once they start killing people. listen to based pence

Oddly enough it's precisely extremely violent groups which it protects.
You see the point is to give everyone a safe way to vent their frustrations publicly without recourse so it doesn't build up into a well-organised terrorist movement like antifa.

>entire clinton cabal enjoying their elite lives

Fuck this faggot munchkin

making fun of someone is incitement?

kek, you don'y have free speech in glorious nippon, do you?

holy fuck you are retarded thinking it's illegal to make fun of anyone

>for any violations of the law

Well, no laws were violated, so I guess that's that.

lol, wtf are they going to do? Anglin and weev are expats and live and host the servers in countries that basically make them beyond the reach of the US government.

Jeff Sessions can bring all the legal bullshit he wants, all he can do is ban him from returning to the US.

And yet Antifa and the media is going to burn the country down.

OH well. Let's just do it thier way. Let the fires begin. I'm done pretending this will end well.

Its a wake up call that you cant be proud and white in public and that no one will defend us and we are going to be genocided slowly

dailystormer down for others?

Remember: always punch to the right

Unironically, this. People keep bringing up the Dallas shooting, and yeah it seems like the outrage over 6 cops dying is downright paltry compared to the one body from this last event, but when is the last time blm did anything relevant since then? Dallas was their death knell.

Same is probably true of the alt right, although to be fair this is probably only the second high profile alt right event to date (the first being that rally after Trump got elected where they btfo themselves for doing the Roman salute and seig heiling Richard Spencer)

If they have thier way, we will be hung.
Kid gloves come off.

godaddy canceled their domain name

they just need to find a new host

Are you going to post this in every single thread?

>japan

jesus stop posting this you fucking nigger, take youre (you) and fuck off

The irony about the Daily Stormer critics -- who are all leftist SJW shitlibs -- is that they say "that's not real journalism, that's not good writing." Meanwhile, that guy has no problem getting donations from ardent supporters, he has no problem attracting people to what he writes in a journalistic format.

The reality is that these liberal losers are bitter that their soulless, lifeless academic brand of shit-toting "journalism" is completely impotent to hold anyone's attention other than those in on the academic ponzi scheme who are obliged to work with them.

They're all jealous as hell that he actually has a large following that like to read his writing, while they have their mom, and two twitter followers, and a former "journalism professor" who referred them to a local paper position for editing for barely above min wage.

Priceless. These liberal arts losers who claim they're "journalists" are all going to be eradicated as soon as we hit critical mass and the system collapses, and it will, because the economy is fucked: more welfare, less real work/jobs/motivation, more crime, less cooperation.

Take out all the student loan debt you want: it won't matter in 10 years from now.

>but when is the last time blm did anything relevant since then?

Virginia, a day or two ago

Lol. Who cares about this guy. He's always been an agitator for (((them))). I guarantee, it will come out after they investigate.

my nigga Anglin going to the big screen

fuck yeah

>i have no idea what A1 is about
shills begone

Are you for fucking real? You kike loving niggerfaggots have absolutely no clue what speech is protected under the 1st amendment do you? The fucking SC has upheld the KKK's right to freedom of speech. Sorry to tell you faggot, that the 1st amendment even protects those who do not fit into your little echo chamber of safety and sodomy. Fortunately for me, I sleep well at night knowing that eventually all little faggots like you will get AIDS and fucking die. Or get shot by a police officer at one of your little homo peace rallies.

You can do that without rocking a nazi flag you fucking autist.

Stormfags literally getting banned from politics by Trump.
>b-but he won because of us!
Banned by moot, banned by Trump. How will they ever recover?

If going after Muslims creates more terrorists, does going after white supremacists make more white supremacists?

How? Any attempt at white pride will immediately be twisted and warped into supremacy.
How? How? How? Fucking how?

Except no, it objectively does, and "they" didn't start killing people, ONE guy killed ONE woman in a spontaneous incident that was probably an accident, at an event where people including Andrew Anglin himself had prefaced by saying that they didn't want any fucking violence.

Anglin is innocent, and Nazis and White Supremacists are frankly more moral than you are if you think that they shouldn't be allowed to speak.

Kosher sandwich. This is why charlottesville happened in the first place, do they not get it? None of this shit changes the fact we are being replaced demographically, and none of this cucking is going to stop people being pushed to the far right by the kikes, leftists and their mongrel hordes. People are still going to wake up and smell the coffee, what james fields did, or what anglin says on his website doesnt change the reality on the ground.

If anything, this is good for us, because as white identity comes to the public conciousness and white guilt is left behind, whites will know they have no allies, only themselves. If you want to radicalize a group of people, put them in a box and start poking them.

I agree. We definitely can't let him have the nuclear codes that two scoop privileged asshole

Fuck wait I mean I love the trump movement, yea! U S S R I mean USA! YOUSUH! YOUSUH! YOUSUH! Am I fitting in, you uh, mongolian faggots!

What everyone is seeing is the true colors of the Democratic party and their Nazi ways.
The CIA/Deep State/Soros are now in open warfare against Trump and his admin, and are trying to lump Trump supporters as Neo Nazis.
This will not work, as TRUE Trump supporters will not fall for these false flags and smear campaigns.
Sessions and Wray are going to finally start dropping the hammer on these true racists.

How long until Sup Forums is cleaned of stormfags?

Day of the mop when?

yeet

Who is this nigger?

I promote none violent/defensive violence activism, but you redditors should be gassed.

Nope

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Freedom_Act

close. Over the past decade, the left has browbeaten anyone slightly right of center with NAZI RACIST FASCIST etc. Eventually, people reach a breaking point
>nazi? You want to see a nazi? i'll show you a fucking nazi!

youtube.com/watch?v=VDPnaTQF6Dw

this guy gets it. Society will never take you people seriously as long as you support and act like nazis. Period. There is no discussion here.

By simply being proud of yourself and not attentionwhoring it. You spread your ideology through your friends, idiot.

Yes. Bombing and going after webzones has the exact same outcome.

Nice pasta, had it twice today.

h-haha yeah fucking the d-daily stormer

i'm so glad i voted for emperor t-trump

fucking BASED sessions

Yeah, my fellow conservative trump movement-er! I agree! We're total shitlords!(tm)

Yes it exactly does.
>white supremacists
>violent
Pick one. Antifa are far, far more violent than Dick Spencer.

it completely does, actually, provided that you don't commit any crimes

I don't see people flocking to our side. Everything I see on Facebook and hear on the radio is anti-Right

>"we’re coming after them for any violations of the law.”
>oops look like the site is constitutionally protected free speech
>sorry everybody

>t. definitely not reddit....

>idiot
>being a passive aggressive faggot
That hasn't worked for the last 100 years. Why do you think it will work now?

>coming after the stormer
For free speech ?

what's it matter if TDS is already ded?

Being edgy is now a crime.

RIP America.

>They're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement

You are in for a wake up, if you don't know that it is a pro-white movement.

virtue signaling

Being proud would be having all white children, a white wife, and embracing the culture. If you feel like you have to wear a white pride t-shirt hat combo and scream with a confederate flag, you're probably insecure and won't be doing either of the former.

Looks like I'm going to be an enemy of the state then. No fucking problem, I have absolutely nothing to lose. I hope any fucking fed cocksuckers reading this understand they have no training or preparation for what's about t come their way. This is your choice, YOU made this decision.

That's pretty much what the boomers did. And look where it lead us.

>if i don't look outside, i can't see them dismantling the civilization my children will inherent so it doesn't exist
Yea who cares about actually doing anything

No you can't, you fucking nigger.

now they didn't some guy just got a call to visit your house? why kill him

>living well is passive aggression
jesus christ you're being stupid. You think that going out with nazi flags will help? You think that having friends and a life and using that to further the white race is passive aggression? You have to be fucking with me. I get you've had a freaky weekend but for fuck's sake man get over it. Someone died, and politicians have to save ass, what the fuck else is new. Many americans are gonna wait until the trial. If you think that fighting people in the streets is going to help the cause you learned literally nothing from antifa or black lives (don't)matter.

It's fine. Go ahead and kill the "alt right". Who even self-identified with that label? It was just for the media to describe a group of people they couldn't define.

That's fine. You take alt right back, kill it off.

We'll still be here.

I don't think the "they" Sessions was referring to was the Daily Stormer. I think the "they" was referring to the White Supremacy groups and the "violations of the law" would be vandalism, assault, etc. Sessions is well aware of the right to freedom of speech & the right to peacefully assemble.

The DOJ cannot investigate one side (antifa) without investigating the other side also.

>Everything I see on Facebook and hear on the radio is anti-Right
Maybe if you moved away from San Francisco and found new, real friends that wouldn't be the case
>using faceberg

Fuck you Reddit
14/88
>14/88
14/88
>14/88
14/88
THE SOUTH IS RISING
YOU POKED THE BEAR

question for nazi larpers of daily stormer? they also call you KKK so why dont you wear hoods? they are just going to call you that anyways

>>living well is passive aggression
>implying that is what I said
Do you see the line before I said passive aggressive?
Learn to read.

>If you think that fighting people in the streets
its going to come to that eventually. one way or another

>or nazi larpers of daily stormer
>these are the same
fuck off

Just bantz you faggots
Learn to
>Nazi larpers irl need to tone that shit down.
Get fit goys.

When the media starts telling us that all the evil in the world isn't Caucasian, wake me up.

But Anglin has done everything to stay within the bounds of law except the talmud

I've done absolutely nothing wrong. I am not going to be a fucking slave to statist kike worshiping niggers. If anyone attempts to challenge my right to a peaceful life, which is all I ever asked for and anything I ever fought for - then they can fucking die. End of story. You won't be finding me at "my house", don't worry about that - I'll find you, I promise.

too hot limits vision

The white public has been drifting our way because they feel the same pressure we do, from BLM, marxists, etc. for a while now, dont act like this changes that. If anything now that the pressure against whiteness is coming from republicans it will push them even harder. This takes time, we felt the pressure first and we have to take the flak for it as the eternal normie goes through his transformation just like we did.

The Trump movement of medicare and tax cuts to siphon more money to the super rich to prop up a parasitic financial system right? Same old tired Republican trash watching their people decline as a select (((few))) get rich.

Fuck you and fuck your faux movement. The future of the USA will be decided by iron and blood.

"they"

>This takes time, we felt the pressure first and we have to take the flak for it as the eternal normie goes through his transformation just like we did
jesus, if even 10% of the eternal normie wakes up shit will hit the fan

sup niggas. go after the jewish and communist backers aka soros money being sent to them to incite violence and the balkanization of the usa.

hol hol hol up? hahaha sukkkit andrew. if jeff wants to know where you bank we got it. and where you put your crackhead at night.

put that manlet idiot in jail along with (((weev))). they deserve each other. anglin loves jew cock.

while you are at it go after (((enoch))) because he's the same shit.

kek based nip

fuck ya jeff

this bluntz for you

ayooo hol holl hollll uppppp

ayooo hol uppppp puffff pufff

lock these fuckers up

*tips stahlhelm*

Wait, you think me calling you an idiot instead of going full "wow you're a fucking cuck shithead assclown faggot" is passive aggressive? You really are stupid, and I don't need to lower myself to call you out on it or lose all taste in writing. I get that you meant to write a non-post now so have a "faggot cuck xD" for baiting me.

hopefully jeff actually does work and finds out and exposes all the fucking kikes andrew works with.

they are the nazi larpers over there.

gas them

>land of teh free

You are the deadliest most violent country on the earth. What the fuck kind of standards do you intend to fall in line with today you fat slave goy.

trying to incite revolution and violence would be a start, especially when you are being funded by anti-american subhuman trash around the globe

that is just a start

jesus christ how autistic are you, freaking sperg

They are awakening slowly the Jews will know the wrath of the white male soon enough