I just graduated Air Force BMT and got my phone back. AMA. Also, what have I missed in the past 8 weeks?

I just graduated Air Force BMT and got my phone back. AMA. Also, what have I missed in the past 8 weeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/03/why-your-flight-attendant-is-probably-a-democrat
lmgtfy.com/?q="here are some more interesting divisions"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what flt?

Not much in all honesty

324 TRS
FLT 547

Sure? Also. What's this new flag deal?

When ordered to help confiscate all guns from American homes door to door, will you comply with a frown or comply with a smile?

Pretty sure the Muhreens will be doing that bit. Airmen can't do shit.

What squadron?
You have missed a lot. But of all the things, right now you probably want to concern yourself with the false flag in cville.
You still on Lackland?

Disregard previous squadron inquiry.

I am currently, yes. Tech school for 1A331. Are you?

proud of you, airman user.

OFF WE GO INTO WILD BLUE YONDER

We've pretty much lost every bit of progress we made

CLIMBING HIGH INTO THE SUN

What do you mean user?

Have you not seen the threads or news about the Charlottesville rally?

INTO THE SUN!

Well the alt-right is pretty much fucked

I have, but I haven't gotten into it yet. Quick rundown please?

HERE THEY COME ZOOMING TO MEET OUR THUNDER

Huge white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Dip shits were waving around Nazi flags. Eventually counter protesters came and some guy ran over them with his car injuring 19 and killing 1 land whale. Left media is now using this to try and make alt right considered a terror group.

WEW
WE
W

You didn't miss anything important desu.

Also left shills are coming here full force. Sup Forums might be done

Don't lose hope you lack-jawed window licker.

to add to that:

>rally had proper permit
>rally was shut down 15 minutes before it was set to begin
>rallygoers were herded into antifa and BLM
>rallygoers pelted with rocks, soda cans filled with cement, bear mace, and one nutty negro tried to use hairspray as a flamethrower
>rallygoers blamed for any and all violence and labeled white supremacists
>autist linked to one WN group plowed into group of commies
>many in the 'alt-right' are performing mental gymnastics to save face and not acknowledge that what this guy did was wrong

>fighting for Israel

Last I checked, I'm comfortably mooching off of them.

Nah, been done with that for awhile. You kind of sound like a youngfag, but do you remember the occupy wall street thing? Remember seeing the guys in the crowd that looked like operators undercover? Well, that happened to the alt right. Spencer has always had the look of cointelpro but young guys and normalfags who didn't listen to us and probably became kekistanis ended up attending a rally and then false flag happened. Why was it a false flag? Because besides all the other obvious reasons, a helicopter that was just at the right height and location to see a swap happen got took out of the sky, and not just took out of the sky -- the fucking thing went down upside down. That is not a normal chopper crash.
Shills have been absolute nonstop zerg mode since the event. Those who steered clear will probably be fine, but they have kicked up their witchhunt for "nazis." Some normalfags are getting on board but they don't understand that their definition of a nazi is not the definition of a nazi to the witchhunters. The witchhunters consider anyone who is right leaning at all to be a nazi. Attendees are being doxed by antifa and "anonymous" read: lulzsec and other hackers who got fucked and then flipped by the feds during obama years. Image related. I hope you have gotten right with God through Christ, user.

It's not incurable but I imagine migrating to other sites and some major re-branding for the alt-right is on the horizon

>chair force
only beta males go in the air force

Keep this board to yourself, young friend. No one will understand. Know there are allies everywhere. -MSgt

Or relatively smart people who understand the concept of choosing a service with a higher quality of life and having them set you up for the rest of your life while doing nothing in return

Bro im in dep right now hows the 1N jobs coming man and whats you job

Sir, if you really are a Master Sergeant, thank you for that. I thought I was the only one who had to suffer through the bullshit.

Who knows? Sup Forums has been through some pretty rough times and cone out on top

Not sure on the 1N jobs. Where you from

>relatively smart people
using welfare is smart, but look at all the people who collect it...

ID

That's because they couldn't score above a 50 on the ASVAB :^)

And Sup Forums used to be the meme machine of the internet. Now it's a tranny and furry board. Be smart and be cautious of what you see on here friendo

Haha enjoy getting butt fucked by big blue for the next four years because you were too dumb to go to OTS.

Who says I won't still go?

I would try and get into the academy if I were you. What job did you get?

1A331

>1A331
I always wondered what they really do

Not too bad actually. What base are you hoping to get?

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? Dude you are in the air force what can you possibly gain from this shit storm?

I can never forget where I come from

ISIS pls go

Either Kadena, Ramstein, or Robins

Why not Offutt? That's where the nightwatch is located. It's a pretty comfy base actually.

I hope you are not one of these alt right cucks because that would be really disappointing. I regard airmen to be top tier chads.

Not ISIS you fuck, I was gona put 1A331 on my list but I can never find any good info on most of the jobs and what they really do

Idk. I just thought being in North Dakota would be kind of boring. Have you been there before? Also, what about Alaska?

North Dakota is boring as fuck

Google it faggot. They work on communication system on aircrafts and that vikangz shit.

Riot in Charolttesville after someone got hit with a car. Antifa vs White nationlists. MSM once again labelling alt right as evil racist neo-Nazis. Leftypol raided. Civic nationalists have taken over.

Generally you want a base near a city so you can party. Also are you prepared for all the sex you're gonna get at tech school?

Currently in tech school. Tips?

dont be an alt right cuck is a good start.

Definitely not alt right, but definitely not left.

Nimbly navigate off the nearest cliff peed :^)

The ladies are horny af that's really all you need to know. Just don't get pregnant or married. Most importantly don't buy a muscle car with your first paycheck.

Word. Thanks senpai.

>chair force

more allies than you think

Have fun with your back problems

>strawman

you have no idea all the kinds of people post here.

Sup Forums is a free for all

Offutt is in Nebraska

Are you competent because every Fucking time we do an airborne op the air force fucks it up. You all make our lives shit and half of your birds break before mission. Please please please fix the Fucking air force.
If army aviation is taken away and you guys are left in charge at the state now then you will be the cause of American soldiers dying.

Yeah so people complained about flags and this was the compromise we got lol

Nor surprises there, the army if full of niggers and the navy is full of gays and niggers.

Military guys love this place desu. Doesn't mean we are alt light you reddit faggot.

Marine detected.

>I'm a phoneposter, AMA

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Why the fuck would the marines be doing airborne ops? I'm army.

Good man user. Good man.

You spell like a marine

Well he's doing ground ops what do you expect

t.faggotPOG

How's it feel to be a welfare queen? You couldn't hack it in the most free economy without running to the government. Sad! How do you like the humidity?

What'd you score? AFQT 97 for me my MAGE was 99 94 99 95

The last part of the url is cropped out and you can't see the title - anyone know what article that's from?

Go Knights!!!

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/03/why-your-flight-attendant-is-probably-a-democrat

fyi,

lmgtfy.com/?q="here are some more interesting divisions"

>Also, what have I missed in the past 8 weeks?
>Sure? Also. What's this new flag deal
These flags are older than 8 weeks you retardlike 2-3months

So...is the world flat?