Since you're talking about destroying the Lenin statue in Seattle can you also destroy the Antarctic Lenin...

Since you're talking about destroying the Lenin statue in Seattle can you also destroy the Antarctic Lenin? I can't stand the fact that one of the biggest murderers in history is commemorated in my favorite pure continent.

I'm on it. I'll be there in 15 minutes

It's in the place called the pole of inaccessibility.

also, it's the most remote spot in Antarctica, so it might be pretty tough

lmao

Fund my expedition then.

>A Lenin bust in Antartica

That's an interesting fact.

I think it's on the list of historically significant places and objects on Antarctica so it would have to be done in secret. At least the destruction part.

if you push this statue over you will see a trapdoor.

beneath that is a secret underground base called new swabia.

if you go in there you will die.

im only writing this because im behind 237 VPNs

>Whaa liberals are destroying confederate Statues
>Wtf a statue of Lenin?!?! I'm so triggered tear it down guys
Sup Forumsyps are pussies who need their safe space or else they get BTFO even by drumpf lmao. Also OP is a faggot pole

You're an idiot. Not a single person on Sup Forums cares about lenin statues. It would be the symbolism about ripping it down, because if they think Confederate statues should be torn down, then communist statues certainly should be torn down. It would also be fantastic to go to the most remote spot in Antarctica and rip it down. Bonus points for putting a small Confederate bust up there

Lenin put fags in the Gulag. “Destroy homosexuality and fascism will disappear!” Kek.

>“I have experienced every possible nightmare and horror; it is impossible to get used to it. Over a period of 18 months I have seen daily what it is to be a convicted homosexual in a Soviet camp. The position of gays in the death camps of the Third Reich was nothing compared to this. They had a clear prospect for the future-the gas chamber. We lead a half-animal existence, condemned to die of hunger, nursing secret dreams of contracting some deadly disease for a few days peace in a bunk in sickbay.

A statue dedicated to some Southern boys who died at the age of 19 in a major bloodbath vs. one of the most violent murderers in history.

Also who died of a venereal disease because he was sexually degenerate.

Also a rich guy of mixed heritage who hated Russians.

Who else wants to destroy the Lenin statue?

I'm down

If pol can steal a flag in the middle of no where pol can steal a statue.

who is talking about the seattle statue?

POI is a fucking myth. Like the kraken or moby dick.

The Lenin statue in Seattle is private property. And it's for sale. If you limp-wristed assholes want to take it down, raise $250,000 and buy it.