We need to genocide negros, meme a negroid genocide into reality so North Korea uses its bombs on Africa...

We need to genocide negros, meme a negroid genocide into reality so North Korea uses its bombs on Africa, and Russian starts its own ethnic cleansing.

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

I can tolerate my Asian and Indians, they feel the same way as me, this should be easy as fuck. Meme a nigger genocide, kill all blacks and mixed mulattos.

Quit being so delusional

>White men actually believe this

What the hell is this picture HAHAHA i laughed out loud

God it must kill the white man to know women lust over that testosterone filled BBC

Must suck to be a penis with a shit smelling growth attached

it does, but why just let you giant monkeys exist to cuck us when we can just meme you out of existence? we are the majority, we just need to stop being morons and commence the memeing, memes control world

I would agree to nuke Africa if it was for the unique flora and fauna . Therr are species of plant we havent even identified yet , cant burn it all down. The best genocide would have been aids or zika had it been effective. Aids is super effective but blacks breed so fast that it cant kill them fast enough . If we leave africa to itself and cut off all aids they will die off naturally.

>black men in denial

No one wants those worthless black females, if white woman want to ruin their offspring and fuck us over, we just need to take it upon ourselves to end you and the threat you pose

context? this HAS to be a special "dance with a negro" event or something, nothing organic about this shit

then we go up close and personal with machine guns, or just ordinary bombing runs.

The world leaders will figure it out, we just need to use the power of memes to reach out to the asians that they are fucked if they let niggers come into their countries and all governments will kill the blacks.

You whitebois mad?

if woman wanna be sluts and choose mates on dick size, why shouldnt we just flex our supremacy and fuck their shit up? Then we can bully the whore females and theyll have noone to cry to, because we blew up their precious nigger. COME ON JUST OMG ITS SO EASY JUST MEME THEM INTO OBLIVION BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Im mad yeah, youre gonna die and if you dont then well I guess we deserve it for having a community of lazy pieces of shit who dont know how to meme usefully.

The world is our oyster, all we need to do is meme it into existence and Korea, China, India, etc will do the rest

alright dude, white girls are hoes who fuck niggers because they have big schlongs, thus ruining them for us, its a problem, either we kill them all or we painfully watch as they are naturally selected by our females because they have big dicks. Then were stuck with ugly mongrel whores when were dirty old men and we just shoot ourselves because we lost the race war

were just gonna let this happen?

girls dont care about looks, they just like big ooga booga boys with big dicks

What if you stop being so betas and steal your women from blacks

thats not possible for all of us, some of us are neotinized. If you dont know what that is look it up, but its the natural fate of all races that have obtained a peaceful society.

whatever stay in denial i think its better to just let kim jong know and hell take care of the rest