ALERT POL IS COMPROMISED ALERT

No one reply to any other thread, this is a shil''s paradise right now, Sup Forums never used to look like this, it's absolutely bonkers and or full of trolls or everyone who is left here is an actual crazy nazi where did the old pol go?

>Sup Forums never used to look like this
it looks like this every time lefties think they got the upper hand and it lasts no more than a week

Go and make more threads. Samsung protocol is in full force. Gore, anime, memes from 10 years ago. Go all in

they are all on krautchan.

its flooded with english speakers right now.

also tons of mods there 24/7. every shill thread gets deleted within minutes.

racism is individualism.

Its an organized paid shill raid, Soros is trying to control peoples thoughts and make them think this is somehow a mistake, we have nothing to apologize for, like Sam Hyde said, I wish the whole crowd was dead.

Meh they'll need snacks soon enough and have gay sex with their professor.

They're trying to take away organizing centers in order to destabilize us further.

In reality, they're just radicalizing people against them.

Agree, I hope this calms down. It pisses me the fuck off to see Sup Forums like this. I thought people on here were smart, not fucking idiots taking the antifa and shareblue bait to make us look like fucking retards.

We need to start bombing threads with Spiderman memes like Sup Forums does.
Turn the leftythreads into Spiderman threads and whatever other shit you can think of.
Maybe we can take this place back.

they are attempting to slide us infront of the masses, the whole world is being forced to look here as every libtard directs traffic to Sup Forums as the epicenter of "alttright" and "white supremicists"

they couldn't slide us, so they're sliding the masses instead, they can't shake us because we're the creators of idealogy, we do not follow.

unfortunately the masses are sheep and will follow the que, that we're a bunch of white supremicists.

This is simply a forum to discuss politics, nothing more.

Relax man. Embrace the chaos. Do you actually do anything productive on this site to begin with?

This.
Sharia blue or whoever likes to do quick attacks while we are down to try and divide us. Which they think actually fucking works. Then they fuck off except for random shill threads.

Just flood with Gore or mlpol images

More images, less text

Best pope. JP II

If you think this is a problem, then just wait about 2 days when everyone realizes that they don't care about a car running over protesters just like they didn't care about the cars running over protesters before

Get in here NatSocs! Spencer CIA shills are attacking!

Bump

The world is ending. Enjoy it.

I personally think old Sup Forums died and it's dead.

Most replies arent normal and are mostly far-left ideology,saying gas the nazis etc.

I personally think we lost and it's over. Just sit back and enjoy the cuck,bbc threads and kill the nazi threads.

Oh you poor little nazi cuck.

Sage

T H I S
HI
I
S

BRING BACK /MLPOL/ WE NEED IT NOW. This is blacked/drumpf levels of shittyshilling. Be furfags to flood this place. Anyone wanna head over to /mlp/ and ask politely for Sup Forumslackup?

It looked like this through the campaign, newb. Learn to recognize shills and sage them. Give bumps to legitimate threads.