Thermite

When?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Z0SLHddnE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19961018&slug=2354867
youtube.com/watch?v=o44So-88g30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the Vladimir Lenin Statue in commie infested Portland, Oregon.

A covefe can of thermite at 2am will surely decapitate this nigger

Who will step up?

sage the slide thread

faggot ass nigger isnt sick of chrlottesville threads yet... fuck yourself

honeypot studios

I know this is random. But when a post gets archieved. What does this mean? Does it mean replies disabled only, or does it mean its removed? or...? Any details?

>honeypot studios
niggerdick studios

Garbage truck or something as big.

it means you may reply to the thread at any time. If it doesnt work at first just refresh

give me 20 mins i'll do it brb

Get a black man to do it.

Post instructions on how to make thermite and maybe well see it go down

Bump fuck these retards on the left.

This is the one in seattle

Fuck off.

Flame Core online, roast this bitch.

If anyone wants to be symbolic, you can use JB weld steelstik to fill in his eyes,mouth,and ears, won't ever come off and would be a nice little message

Remember the day when everyone made leftist look stupid and everyone laughed at them causing them to lose support. Yeah all gone now thanks to retards.

available at homdep or ace

hell of a statement for very little dough

Every fucking happening these redditcucks and their slide thread posts

>right next to a freemason lodge
WHY IS NO ONE SEEING THIS
ITS A TRAP, THE CIA IS AFTER US

You've been trying for days now. Why does this statue trigger you fags so much? I drive by it every day and dgaf.

If we're in the spirit of removing confederate statues, why keep a communist statue up?

Because gommies dindu nuffin!

Lol that durn gommunism, just never got a chance to be fully implemented, fucking bourgeois capitalists! This time around it will werg :D:D:D

First of all, you're a leaf, so it's obvious the only reason you are posting cookbook-tier shit is to sweeten the honeypot and drop the site in shit; so that when normies come to this site for the first time they see bomb instructions and go "woah shit better tell the feds about that Sup Forums place". It's obvious and if the feds wanted to shut this place down they would have years ago (See: Sink threads, to name a basic example)

Second, how in the fuck is a pipebomb going to assist in removing a statue like this Lenin one? I'm no demolitions expert, but I can sure as fuck guarantee weakening the base of the statue then using a car to pull it over would be a better solution than trying to blow it to fuck.

Finally, I hope to God none of those Stormfront idiots actually use incendiary or explosive means to dispose of this statue, because it'll be that car in Charlottesville all over again, and will push any validity right-wing political ideologies have further away from tangible possibility... AND THEN we would get the blame... again.

Too bad Marx's grave is in London, id like to see that desecrated. Lol you have to pay an entry fee, and they have to hire people for the upkeep, which is hilarious.

I really hope someone will tear this shit down. Tit for tat.

Then he really would be a good boy

literally never. At least antifa actually gets shit done. Y'all just keep hyping yourselves up for nothing

>Muh proud heritage being attack
>This time we'll fight back

It's fucking private property and it's for fucking sale. If you want it taken down, then raise the $250,000 and buy it. You fucking shit-heeled conservatives love the free market and property rights? Then respect the property rights of the owner. If you want it taken down, THEN BUY IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Z0SLHddnE

WHEN GAMES BECOME REAL LIFE

We have jobs to lose. They get paid to do the shit they do.

Why not? Seriously, the same logic that justifies taking down the confederate statues (which I'm ok with taking down) applies to Lenin the mass murderer.

Because Western society is anti-white, not anti "confederate values". Autistically trying to prod leftists into making sense is a losing strategy and is not even convincing as a rhetorical tool because no one in the west remembers what communism was like.

It's local color and they paint his hands red frequently. Now fuck off.

Did Lenin believe in free market and property rights?

I REST MY CASE

What kind of fucking sense does that make?

You realize when antifa hack Sup Forums and find our who we all are IRL you won't have a job anymore anyway right.

Nah, we learned it from you, dad! If it offends us, just vandalize it.

You would play by the rules the enemy delineates?

>Finally, I hope to God none of those Stormfront idiots
interdasting trips post, friend.
it is also quite interdasting the daily dildo was taken offline in the same timespan. where would the roaches flee to when their shitty carpet went away? this one.

>shitheeled
At least you got that right kiddo, we do a damn good job at stepping all over shitskins. If you want to add to the shitheel, please kneel.
The free market actually can place any valuation on items like this, and who the fuck wants to buy a worthless statue of some cuck who couldn't even go through with his ideology?
I'll give the faggot ten dollars. Best I can do.
>respect the owner
That's laughable, kid. More rules for radicals, eh? Hold your enemies to rules that you don't follow? God damn you faggots are nigger-tier stupid.
The only reason Antifa is getting shit done is because the police are standing down and most people fighting against them are law abiding citizens and won't push until they're pushed.
Keep pushing, faggot. You already know what's in store for those who won't give up, you just won't admit it because your pride gets in the way.
Tell that to my family members who went through communism, stupid fuck.
Do me a favor, eat my balls you dainty lass. I could give a fuck how you feel.
Red paint is worthless. Keep trying to pull some worthless text out of your ass, though, and waste your time some more.

No bigger insult honestly

If its made of bronze you know you can cash in and recycle that shit!

The job would pay for it self!!!!

If the man decides to sell it to you. And IF you can get 250k together to buy it in the first place. Considering the dude loves lenin, I don't think he'll be predisposed to selling it to us.

1 post by this id.

A can of thermite is useless. Mix 205g of thermite with 87g barium nitrate, 6g sulfur, and 1g binding agent. This gives you something you can mold, it burns hotter, and is a little easier to set off thanks to the sulfur. If you can't get it to work, mix 20g of sulfur to 10g aluminum and 10g of the stuff sparklers are made with, then mold that around a magnesium wire and use pressure to create a plug you can mold the thermate around.

This is for educational purposes only and I cannot be held responsible for whatever anyone else does with this information.

Current Scrap Bronze prices are about 1.30 per lb

How much would that statue weigh??

>This is for educational purposes only and I cannot be held responsible for whatever anyone else does with this information.

>Tell that to my family members who went through communism, stupid fuck.
Knew it. Who but a slav or mestizo could be this retarded.

Wait let me get this straight.

Y'all are against them tearing down offensive statues because they are history...

But you want to tear down a statue you don't like???

Seriously?

Don't worry. I'll do it, and make sure you are held accountable.

The statue would be bolted into the cement just look for the construction plans online.

Good luck. Both on that thing I have nothing to do with, and convincing the authorities you had no agency because a guy was giving welding advice on a Mongolian pottery aficionados' forum.

The statue is in three pieces according to this wiki article.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

>when?
NOW

It's in seattle you ficking nigger

It's retaliation. Doing nothing would be the cuckservative approach

"$150,000 will buy you the 16-foot-tall, 8 1/2-ton bronze statue...."

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19961018&slug=2354867

You will have to do it Oceans Eleven style...have a team dress as workers and someone to cut the power and a crane and truck driver and you could do it.

that thing looks too sturdy, just spay paint all over it and throw an American Flag over the head

It's a very big statue. It's also important to keep in mind that it's not necessarily looked at by locals as a symbol of communist power, but just as a quirky neighborhood icon.

If you want to have an effect. Destroy a MLK monument.

Fuck off leftypol

Also

>Go to Charlottesville to protest the tearing down of a confederate statue
>Meanwhile none of those KKK cucks are tearing this one down or trying to put the other statues back up

really bakes that old noddle

glue a dildo on him. cut it and glue it so it looks like he's deepthroating it. make it a bbc dildo.

>giving money to the fuck that owns it
>for all we know this is his money making scheme

silent majority gotta go to work brudda

youtube.com/watch?v=o44So-88g30

i made this for u

It's just aluminum and rust how hard could it be?

If it's not fine enough, or in the wrong proportion, it won't light period. Even then, it has a high activation energy.

>Sit on statue for 40 years
>You die
>Son inherits it
>Still for sale without any profit

That sure is a good scheme user.

I don't think $250k is that bad if you guys want it down so badly. Crowdfund it. There's supposedly thousands of you. Put your money where your mouth is and do it peacefully. Give your movement a good name.

Because, just as a reminder, if you do anything violent, you'll be thrown in jail and your movement will die harder than a rat on the third rail.

Shit's pretty finicky. /K/ would know.

Our enemies want escalation. Why are you falling for these honey pots and false flags Sup Forums? Everything being picked apart piece by piece over on conspiracy forums.

It's not hard. You can buy fine enough material on Amazon. The proportion is 70-30% by weight or 50-50 by volume. Iron oxide to aluminum.

You have it all wrong. We need to blow up the statues of white feminist. This will wake up white women who have not seen the threat against them, but white men. Which is retarded, because everyone but white women know they are next.

Blow up the statue in pic and quote this saying Susan was racist
>“I will cut off this right arm of mine before I will ever work or demand the ballot for the Negro and not the woman.”

And then continue the attack white feminism. Blow up everything related to it, and white women will start to wake up. And then leave the racist propaganda blacks speak about raping white women as revenge for slavery.

What's the formula for that stuff, baking soda and vinegar, right?