Would you be ok with a liberal/communist genocide?

Would you be ok with a liberal/communist genocide?
Im not saying they deserve it, but fuck, lets be honest, if you steal from somebody and they kill you, you have nothing to complain about, even if you were stealing thru
Taxation.

The only way to treat cancer is to kill it. Scorched earth crashing the plane with no survivors. Anything less when it comes to an enemy is letting them move the goalpost of victory that much father away.

No.

Imprisonment is about what they need, there's been enough genocide. This is your daily reminder that they are using radioactive weapons to infertilise random young white people. Marxists in real life are easily more evil than any words we say

No

>Implying all communists want a state, and thus, taxes

No... I hate commies and liberal scum, they really are the dregs of humanity. All life is precious, killing is wrong, I say that not only as a christian, but as a human. All people deserve freedom of speech. If you would be ok with such an atrocity, than you are no better than them.

Communism needs a state, anarcho-communism is literally a contradiction.

I feel like eventually the liberals will destroy themselves. Look at professsor clanton (professor bikelock)... he was so angry at the idea of the left losing favor that he became enraged to the point of attempted murder.
I think the left is hopeless.
Thats why theyre so angry.
It would be fun to blow up a buildi g full of libs/irs/ gov agents who want to steal money from your family TWICE.

>I feel like eventually the liberals will destroy themselves.
You can sit and wait for any drunk to finish arguing or any homeless person to stop muttering, or you can end it then and there and be done with it. Ending things means new beginnings and as long as those other things are going on it means noone is going anywhere and that is a very dangerous place to be as a species.

uh...to be honest if you're being realistic, genocide isn't the fucking answer, propaganda is. People's minds CAN be changed y'know, through "redpilling" or through other means.

Sauce?

Helicopter rides for all

Of course. I would vastly prefer deportation though, except for Jews. They gotta go, and I don't mean to Israel

If there's a state there is no communism

You are the dreg of humanity a scum you are.

I agree I am amongst the dregs of humanity, but communism needs a state, anarchy and communism are the exact opposites.

Liberals/leftist can function in society, just not as well. And I don't give a fuck enough like you guys

Communists, yes. Communists' livestock, no.

Nah. I'm ok with another round of nazi stomping.

You are the dreg of humanity if you are against liberals and communists.

Some amazingly tempered responses in this bitch. I'm impressed. You niggers are right though-the entire concept of freedom of speech means that the dumbass or evil ideas are allowed their play, then get dropped because they are either dumbass or evil ideas.

The only way they survive in a free society is through massive, massive indoctrination which is what's occurring every day with Universities, the mass media, and corrupt Democratic politicians.
It's the newest propaganda machine in history, and definitely the most effective so far.

Yes

>hey dad, i'm just going out trick or treating with jamal and rashad
what do?

that guy is dead... that didnt work out for him.

>Would you be ok with a liberal/communist genocide?
yes

only for the leaders. the poor people that have confused just need to be reeducated

nah

Hi there FBI!

How are you today?

Why do you hide your american flag?

We know you are american because of the retarded shit you say.

This is the perfect thread to get screenshots of ebil pol nadsees and spread them around the intarwebs
Isn't that right senpaitachikun?

Of course they should fucking die, they are traitors who openly desecrate this great nation and the principles it was built on. We have no need for commie fags in America, and all these fucking Jewish niggas need to be executed and hung. Fuck the left, fuck Clinton, fuck antifa, and fuck communism.

Dunno about that but I'm gonna jizzocide onto my chest to that slut.

I say we need a genocide of all women blacks Jews Asians and beakers

White men will rule once more

You're a pussy. your pic very related