Who the hell is stopping whites from celebrating their culture?

Who the hell is stopping whites from celebrating their culture?

Wear your lederhosen and eat your strudel Hans, no one gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ywAuNnsyK2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTIVfwfib4
youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6q0ciiqyG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go put an ad in the paper for a white culture club and see how many death threats you get.

that's because there's no white culture.

same with saying there's no black culture.

every ethnicity has different groups that have different cultures, the OP is right for once.

But it's also a part of my culture to enslave your ass and to dick down your old lady.

germans
>white
this is the ultimate meme

murricans have monster truck rallies and country music festivals

This was the funniest post. You all tried and failed.

Don't forget wrestlin

OP is right. It isn't about celebration of cultures. Whites are simply intimidated that they in the future they might not be the ones in power like they comfortably have been for the better part of history but they'll get used to it. Just fuck some asian/latin pussy and enjoy the change of times, faggots

As long as "white" and "black" exist as arbitrary dividers in America, there will be white and black culture. White culture = Country music, baseball, apple pie, etc.
BLack culture= Hip hop, basketball etc.

try to get white only rooms in college.. be racist
all other races are allowed to do it.

No one is stopping you from playing baseball....which might as well be Puerto rican.

Negative birth rate due to intentional factors caused by Jews. Some factors include mass rape of children and violent extermination on a less than complete and immediate scale.

sage

That is segregation not culture. Clubs about European culture exist or should exist without scrutiny.

But that isn't what your concerned with.

Also, Canada takes kids away from anyone who believes in the Christian definition of marriage, so Christians effectively arent allowed to have children. Id say thats putting a damper on their culture, and I can objectively say that taking children away from a religious group and moving them outside the group is an official form of genocide recognized by the UN, with that definition.

but I don't have German ancestry. Why would I celebrate German things?

My ancestors came to New Haven, CT in the 1640s from England. They were shipbuilders and served in the Continental Army. Hell, they fought for the US in WWI and WWII.

Fuck Germany.

Oh wow welcome to conquest, I could cry victim too but I'm not a giant pussy.

Boot licker

Wow Fuck Canada.

That is just unlawful seizure concerning another middle eastern inspired religion. Those tend to be controversial.

shill making shit up again

keep playing the victim son

On the same day they pulled down statues, years after laws and public statements against white anything, and after a constant media campaign about how erasing whites is good.

WhilevI do agree with the statues. The shoe could easily be on the other foot.

Make more, on your land.

I believe the term you are looking for is wrassling.
Anyway, white culture is so pervasive, you don't even realize it's there. All modern technology is a product of white culture. The clothes everybody wears, the food everyone eats, the cars you drive, the beer you drink, the show you watch, pretty much everything you see around you is white culture.

This comment doesn't make sense

This is true....so why do see this stuff vanishing? Everyone tends to agree and appreciate cool shit.

But as a counter point, our lush capitalist culture is also a large part asian. It's a lot more muddied then that.

What I mean by vanishing is, if white culture is so pervasive and wide spread and appreciated as you say...how the hell is it in danger?

I take back appreciated to not put words in your mouth.

Not him, its not a matter of "In danger" as much as it is a general disrespect with a combination of fauxtrage when its reflected back on the culture of said person slinging shit to begin with.

I for one am all for having a mutual if somewhat tepid respect for another persons identity, but when it infringes upon another is where I draw the line

>European culture club
There sounds more good, everybody who chimps would be consider an idiot

I've been reading lots of books relating to white history. It's great to go down to B&N to buy new books and see shelf after shelf of white history. Sometimes I glance over at the 5 or so books on African history and chuckle before I place a solemn cotton ball on the shelf in case someone wants the cliff notes version.

>Who the hell is stopping whites from celebrating their culture?

We celebrate our culture every day by living in clean, safe, wealthy, educated society. A society with a strong social contract where Women can walk safely, where neighbors help each other out, a society where we work together for our mutual benefit. A society where an individual with willpower and drive can advance their station in life.

That is our heritage and that is what they want us to hand over. They are too low and depraved to understand that our accomplishments must be earned and cannot be given. They live among us and despise us because we keep these accomplishments from them, when in reality they need only elevate themselves to our level.

Instead they seek to destroy us, our culture and our heritage in hope of taking what we've achieved. They can never take what must be earned and unless we stop them they will destroy us with the vain attempts.

I don't think white culture is the target. Rather the white people themselves.
They want to keep the culture and kill the people who made it because they're so consumed by envy of white people's achievements.
White culture is great. The greatest ever to have existed. And they can't stand it. They can't create a better culture so they'll settle for stealing one.

OP is a liberal "thug"

Go post on facebook right now that blacks have no culture and see how fast your ass gets fired.

Okay man let me go make my white baseball team

oh wait im thrown in jail before I can even grab my cars keys oops

youtube.com/watch?v=ywAuNnsyK2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NuTIVfwfib4
youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6q0ciiqyG0

People literally do this nigger, it's because you live in a city ghetto and only see homosexuals and jews all day.

that ain't white culture
that's american culture

If it's only the language then you may need a thicker skin.

As a proponent for individualistic liberty promoting upward mobility I agree. The American system is best for that.

I dunno bro...i feel like the only whites getting bred out are city slickin whites. If that is what your alluding to. Most white suburbs are just that...white.

Lol that's ridiculous.

Kek

Don't just say that the creators of suburban culture aren't white, they are user.

I don't think its vanishing per se but rather we're forced to incorporate everyone else's culture, the inclusion of everyone, so it becomes watered down or ineffective to sustaining what I suppose would be considered a successful society

Look at South Africa.
All the city slickin whites got bred out then kicked out.
Then when only the rural and suburban retards were left, they got killed.
Just wait until whites are a minority in America, then you'll get to see how benevolent the blacks are.

It's more than that though. There's all kinds of places where white people convene because those things simply hold their interest. Even in racially diverse and liberal places, things like Indie Rock, Burning Man, literally all water sports, camping, etc. are going to be flooded with whites. People are just afraid to acknowledge them as examples of white culture because they see it as a "diversity problem" rather than the emergence of a culture.

just because some people who celebrate said culture are white, does not make it white culture

it is american culture, just like there is greek culture, italian culture, german culture, english culture, hell even southern culture

"white culture" is phony terminology and is focused on the lynching of blacks

Sage