This Bitch worked at CNN

"Unite The Right" organizer, Jason Kessler, was an "CNN assignment editor"!

Poll: Most New Yorkers side with protesters
By CNN Assignment Editor Jason Kessler
October 17th, 2011
politicalticker.blog...

Wall Street protests grow after unions’ endorsement
By Jason Kessler and Michael Martinez, CNN
October 5, 2011
cnn.com/2011/10/...

Unions endorse, will join Occupy Wall Street protests
By Jason Kessler and Michael Martinez
October 4, 2011
cnn.com/2011/10/...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yxYnZNIUoDg
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
archive.is/x1SAc/d37a8b5d863ec4a79ee1e08aa2d2832b1fb35a9c.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the entire altright is a leftist ploy, user.
altright didnt even exist before Hillary named it.
wake up.

also sage altright cancer

YEah, he's a shill. I know. I tried to tell you guys but no one would listen. He became a trump supporter in nov 2016

Jason Kessler and Richard Spencer do not deserve any more of our support

He seemed genuine to me.

His story mirrors what a lot of people on this cesspool board have gone through. Former lefty. Gets disillusioned by the racist violent left, becomes right and MAGA.

Even if he is fake, this is a well planned and researched character. Props to whatever intel agency created his persona. Usually they are more incompetent than this.

Why do we let boomers on the internet?

This tbqh

lmao, no doubt he was a plant to take down occupy too

thus he got a promotion and was chosen to lead the effort to demonize Trump

even in interviews he struggles with his "alt right" talking points

I'm sure we'll have some juicy new veritas videos exposing him soon

meanwhile, Democrats and Obama are literally funding actual real nro nazis in Ukraine

youtu.be/yxYnZNIUoDg

(((Kessler)))

Ya'll going to believe me now when I say that both antifa and alt-right protestors are paid provocateurs?

The solution is to accept him conditionally and not completely, to continue to avoid things that are obvious traps or potentially bad optics.

the normal story is that people got red pilled during the primaries... not the exact day after Trump was elected

fuck you nigger

In November 2016?

He goes through the entire election as an Obama-bot. Then Hillary loses. Then he suddenly decides he's a Nazi.

Really?

nick you fugger.

Bump. This is important.

Obama supporting occupy faggot trying to discredit republicans

exactly

USA USA

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08/report-white-supremacist-unite-right-leader-jason-kessler-obama-occupy-supporter/

This was a coup attempt by a group controlling both sides.....

A literal fucking coup attempt by the left and their psyop stooges.

There's definitely some fucking funny business going on, it's hard to tell who are genuine /ourguys/ and CIAniggers, as corny as this sounds i think what (((they'd))) hate most from us is to remain adamant on what we believe, the purpose behind shit like this is to divide and conquer

the jews are going to hell in a handbasket.

I wonder if there's a single political movement in America that isn't infiltrated and shilled for controlled op when need be.

the purpose is to lose the psychological initiative.

fpbp

everyone is groomable.

"assignment" being the key-word.

in the journalism business "assignment" or "on assignment" means freelance work that was assigned to you by a publication. If they like what you write, they buy the article from you.

He was a private contractor. He never worked for CNN.

People have been saying the shit for fucking months, but it was always "STFU! Spencer is /ourguy!".

He's a fucking idiot who is either an informant or a useful idiot being played by the FBI.

It was a fucking trap.

perhaps he saw what was really going on, but the skepticism is maddening isn't it?

I got payed $400 dollars for an article I wrote for the Miami Herald. It was an asignment from Vice that got turned down, I shopped it around, and it got published. I never claimed I worked for the Miami Herald. They bought something from me.. nothing more.

They never did.

the whole thing backfired on both sides. american supremacy.

Fucking this

The "alt right" is a false flag

no. it's anarchy.

Spencer is the gayest pretend Nazi in the history of faggy pretend Nazis.

1) Heterosexual men do not pay that much attention to their haircuts

2) Listen to his lispy voice

youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

"I'the githen contherences for ages, and I just like fucking little boys."

3) He's LARPing out a fantasy of fucking Hitler Youth. That's all this is. Anyone supporting him is not only a Nazi, but a Nazi with broken gaydar. He only wants to be around you to shove his dick up your ass.

kek!

What are you talking about user, it's pure coincidence that a State Dept/CIA agent Brennan Gilmore just happened to be on the scene, ready to set the narrative for fake news interviews.

Funny how the NYT deleted their reference to him after people noticed who he really was.

archive.is/x1SAc/d37a8b5d863ec4a79ee1e08aa2d2832b1fb35a9c.jpg

>i like to parrot trump.

kys

Yes!!!! Both sides were and are paid off. How the fk you think these dickheads got their brand new swastica flags and garb for the march just in time, and to pollute and taint our side and trump, to label and taint us extreme rad commie etc.... Did anyone find out who the faggots were that did the hitler salute on camera which was planned??? Someone find out who these Fks are and expose them now!!!!!!!!

>people
no, shills were saying that, don't fall for their tricks

>Nazi with broken gaydar.

This is the best description of Spencerites I have ever heard.

Of course he is. I dont know what these military gov personell are waiting for to prosecute and put all these fks behind bars or firing squad! The country is going to be completely burnt down if they dont act soon

Something needs to happen to Richard Spencer. Just saying.

I didn't know that he changed after the election. I didn't do due dilligence and only listened to the man himself on Infowars and the video that Steve PIeczenik linked.

Spencer is a fucking shill.

His fucking retarded "Hail Victory" shit, now this.

Fucking retards will love him if he says "Hitler did nothing wrong." live on CNN.

Believe it or not, that shit doesn't fly once you leave /pol.

So why the fuck would he continue to fuck up on such a colossal level then?