BLM protester shouts 'KILL WHITEY' waves sign

No coverage for this shit?

Today, a group of around 500 protesters marched on Trump Tower in New York City after events turned violent in Charlottesville, VA over the weekend.

Participants included members of the protest group Black Lives Matter as well as several members of ANTIFA, a left-wing organization that has been associated with violence at previous marches.
----------------------------------------------------------
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=k1RHyWNz7hA
--------------------------------------------------------
Video shows a protester chanting and holding a sign that reads 'Kill Whitey' while another man off-camera joins in unison.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/discordapp/status/897170310348263426
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777
youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shocked. Shocked I tell you.

bump

it's almost like he was paid to protest

He got told to fuck off

When James Fields is released with time served for Involuntary Manslaughter, or no charges at all, the chimpout will be legendary. Check 'em.

"Kill Whitey" is less offensive than "White Lives Matter" in this society of ours. Is anyone surprised about this? Every white person knows what's going right now and unfortunately I believe we will all be made to choose sides. If any of you believe in causality or know the concept, there could possibly be no happy ending in this story. If you haven't found Jesus yet, it might be a good time to seek him just to make sure you are certain of the facts. Good luck everyone.

MEANWHILE
the jews are really taking a stand against racism:
twitter.com/discordapp/status/897170310348263426

Pol lets find this Nigger and charge him for hatecrime

source.
>leftists trying to cover up again

Hello I am a high ranking member of the Alt-Right and I think we should put everyone who is not a straight white male into a death camp

screencap this post and put it on CNN right now

These two images need to be next to each other.

What is LARPING? What is a PSYOPS?
>being this new

yeah thats what thier about

You can't be racist against your oppressors, rather it's a matter of survival.
This brave freedom fighter is lashing out with the only tools available to him as someone who doesn't have the privilege of white skin.

I wish I had photoshop premium for this job
but anyway my heatsink exploded before I cound complete the job.

"Kill whitey" is often being used as a metaphorical phrase, not an actual call to murder. Also, everyone ignored that guy, as you can see in the video.

Try watching the video next time.

>no coverage on this shit

Lul yup no coverage because no one gives a fuck about these crybabies anymore. Accept it shill all the countless hours your wasting here trying to convince people to care is useless. Half of these posters from america are not white and they're probably the ones who shitpost natsoc here the most. Not every poc gives a fuck about other poc and liberal bullshit after they leave homeschool and the constant indoctrination to become liberal shitstains. I'm 100 sure your just some south american faggot with littleman syndrome so whatever your still gonna hate yourself because that's what you've been taught and will defend criminals and corruption because that's what your taught. Enjoy Sup Forums and prepare to slowly get redpilled nigger lover

kill nignogs is just a " metaphorical phrase"

Here

IGNORING/SILENCE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Here is a favorite leftist quote for you

>We must take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Sometimes we must interfere. When human lives are endangered, when human dignity is in jeopardy, national borders and sensitivities become irrelevant. Wherever men and women are persecuted because of their race, religion, or political views, that place must - at that moment - become the center of the universe.

>Elie "six million plus one" Wiesel

Pipe bombs
Molotovs
Gas bottles
Pressure cooker bombs.
I wonder how keen the antifascists will be to keep up their authoritarian oppression.

This nigga should be hung.

terrible, evil shit. new platform pls

>"Kill whitey" is often being used as a metaphorical phrase
fuck off racist cunt.

This is outside of trump tower
They are not even trying to hide it any more.
twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/897293633673547777

Bump because this is the problem.

Some woke pothead nigger screams "kill whitey" to make a point and the cucked whites chant "black lives matter"

this people are all unsalvageable and I would actually give the kill whitey the bullet last if not just let him go away from my people

Meaning theyre going to replace retarded larping stomrfags such as yourself

the world would honestly be better off :3

what could be behind this GRASS ROOTS movement?

Can't say I'm not interested in where this is all heading.

This is being used ironically. The person is expressing their frustration towards racists and racism. Use your brains idiots. You really think that person wants to kill white people? Wow your are dumb. Lol.

>antifa flag
>"lol totally not violent, guiiiss!!!"

LOOK at what the left wants to let into our country

They don't care about Americans....they only want to shove their agenda until innocents die

And just watch, it'll get absolutely zero news coverage and all the youtube videos of it will be systematically removed and buried

I can't wait to kill you all

Then why the fuck would you hold a sign that says "Kill whitey" then you fucking faggot?

How many did he run over and kill?

BS. Heres a video of another man at the SAME protest today telling a reporter that your movement believes in killing white people as a solution:youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw
----------------------------------------------
you guys are fucking scum.

>It's ok to advocate for genocide

Ok then, into the oven you go schlomo

Look at the views. 80. Meanwhile all the others got 1,000's only minutes after. This shit is so fucking biased, and then they wonder why the KKK is making a comeback lol

I can't wait to kill you and everyone you know, nigger.

Look at that crowd. Why are white women such traitors?

I have more bullets than you do :^)

So it is ok to rail against the Jews then?

Another criminal white male.

To see if they'd react or support it, I think. Or maybe to send a message that people know what they really want to do. He didn't appear to genuinely support killing whitey.

cheers bro, that's too good not to cap

>we need to do something about these white supremecists though
>t. every reddit crossposter on Sup Forums

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

TODAY IN NYC "BLM protester says KILL WHITE PEOPLE"
youtube.com/watch?v=6yg1q50B2Lw

because they get their news from People & Us magazine.

>all forms of hate

Except literally any kind of mudshit races' anti-white speech, or radical militant Marxism.

I hope no one finds out the details of this guy

but blacks can't be racist and whites can't be proud of their race says the liberal media

He looks like a white guy in tan/blackface and with a wig.

Is pol doing false flag now?

We did kill whitey. Its okay when a whitey kills a whitey.

Who is gonna DoXX the Nigz?

unironically this

you need to understand women have absolutely no critical thinking skills

They dont hate us for being Alt-Right.
They dont hate us for being against multiculturalism.
They dont hate us for being right wing.

They hate us because we are white.

captcha: ohio dead

wtf

captcha for this post: place dixie

screencap this

Hey guys, wtf is going on in ur country?

Call it what it is pets echoing their Kike masters. Descendants of those who ran the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

Your creation (the alt-right) is finally paying off.

They are fucking insane, see
Half these retards think their green party is in league with putin, pic related, was being shared around reddit unironically

We have to do something about the burger problem before they destroy them selves and the rest of us in the process

You are the coverage, user. Spread it.

Because the people who support these things control society now.
We are turning into the USSR, slowly but surely. It's beginning to accelerate.

Hm, sweetie, try telling that to the Boers.

Suidlanders.org has a few choice quotes on how this ends. Afrikaaners were our canary in the coal mine, and the more people I wake up to that, the worse your odds of dodging the rope become. Your protests/chimpouts don't mean shit while we're still armed, and the day when we aren't will never come.

Commander James fields will lead our forces to total victory over the Marxist filth. His fabled dodgenstaffle is unbeaten in combat. Heil dicky Spence and heil our people