Well, Sup Forums?

My father just sent me this text. He doesn't know I browse Sup Forums. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/08/fbi-files-reveal-adls-long-history-spying-on-peace-protesters-2442914.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/exclusive-fbi-removed-splc-and-adl-from-civil-rights-resources-pages-because-of-a-number-of-concerns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask him why the epicenter for Jewish Marxist brainwashing would need to hand out any resources.

>asking a website on how to have a conversation with your own father

Grow a spine for fuck's sake. If you want to attend a rally, say "Thanks Dad." if not, just say "I would prefer to not attend any of those rallies, but thanks anyway Dad."

Stop relying on this website OP. No one here cares about you.

Can't relate, me and my dad have never texted lol and he has an Iphone

ask for nudes

Tell your Dad it's too late and thanks to Sup Forums you're already a racist loser who hates others to make up for your own failures. The truth will set you free.

Talk about consequences and the 'end game'.
Its possible to do so without revealing your power level, and instead talk about logical consequences of action.

IF your school becomes a social-justice battlefield, THEN subscriptions and attendance falls significantly.

Representing anti-government positions wins your school reduced government funding.

Ok. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You might think this post is satire, but if you make a defence of the extremist position, you humanise and de-marginalise.

Adding logical steps to unreasonable positions can demonstrate your point.

"Fuckin nazis!"
"Yeah! How dare they show national pride! I fucking hate nazis too. Every single one of those fuckers, even the terrified teenaged boys, every single one of those fuckers should have been killed and flayed alive.
Germans? Fuck them. Death camps for the lot of them!"

Some background:
My dad is a super christian (catholic), but he's also a boomer and a high school principal. (and being in education in america means you have to be a liberal)

Call him a nigger

Thats not a father, that is soy.

Tell your dad to quit being a huge raging faggot.

Also,
>SLPC is a known resource for domestic terrorists

tell your dad to fuck off

>catholic

might as well worship the sun

SPLC and ADL are bad jokes that were losing mainstream credibility before this. Tell your dad about them getting kicked out of an FBI training program because they were so sloppy.

Best answer so far. Can you get me more info or a sauce?

tell him this

>you were born into a country that was 90%+ white
>not only did you completely betray your people, and what your fathers fought for
>you left us with 60% of the pie
>and minority babies outnumber our children
>the grand children you do have, will hate you for this
>I am taking my own means and measures to ensure the survival of our culture and our race

Tell your Dad the Godfather of the democrats, lefties and Deep State is a Nazi-George Soros bloodline-Ashkenazi Khazarian-one of 3 Tribes of Israel. Hitler's mother, Angela Merkel, Rothchilds-probably all people he respects and admires?

Tell him "Father, I am alt-right."

>Fuck me, I never knew I was half nigger you dumb nigger

What kind of fucking name is "Vater"?

Tell him to stop being a bitch

What kind of cuck father sends that shit to his son? The last message I got from my dad was a picture of the target he shot after putting a 10mm barrel and slide on my 1911

>american education

He's trying to make sure you don't fall down the alt right rabbit hole and stay a virgin forever. You should follow the link OP.

I love and respect my father. He is a righteous and wise man. However, he is living in the past. The people he fights for are not the "good guys" anymore (if they ever were). I need to try to redpill subtly without becoming his prodigal son.

Tell him you want to kill him and fuck your mommy that she deserves a real man to provide for her

Ask him for details on local ANTIFA groups. Kill whitey. He'll like that.

Call him a kike shill and tell him to go cuck for Israel elsewhere. When you see him in person hit him in the neck with a roman salute.

10mm? That's a communist caliber.

Obviously not a father, just your mother's husband.

beforeitsnews.com/power-elite/2013/08/fbi-files-reveal-adls-long-history-spying-on-peace-protesters-2442914.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/03/exclusive-fbi-removed-splc-and-adl-from-civil-rights-resources-pages-because-of-a-number-of-concerns/
Also look into SPLC founder Morris Dees trying to molest his daughter and having been campaign manager for George Wallace. Also check out the left wing investigative periodical CounterPunch, they have written extensively on the ADL and SPLC.

Tell him the SPLC is just as bad as the alt-right and you are more pissed off at SJWs than a handful of nazis. You don't have to reveal your power level, but you can repudiate left wing nonsense.

You're too right. Commies limited consumer technology so that for example only cop cars would have eight cylinder engines. FBI originally wanted 10mm to be a bureau-only caliber.

"How much is Soros paying you, dad?"

Hopefully enough to help me with college.

>wise
>not wise to jewish tricks
Pick one

Listen to his wisdom.

Text him;

I'm a Nazi. 14/88. Seig Heil! Race war now!

SPLC literally shakes down scared old Jews by babbling about non-existant Nazis and then demanding protection money. As a Menckenian anti-Semite I am deeply disgusted by that.

>Vater
stupid nazi

Grow up.

U german?

Send dick pic

He's christian so tell him to read "The Jews and their Lies" by Martin Luther.

You should fuck your mom and make him fucking watch.

He's Catholic, m8

Tell him you don't want to be political.

The funny part is that "alt-right" is made up bullshit. Anyone identifying themselves like that is a fucking goofus.

I've always been right leaning. What's all this "alt" shit all the sudden?

You fuckers let this happen.

>wizened 29 year olds telling their juniors to grow up
Your world-weary pose is pure faggotry.

>tfw you irl memed too much that it got on your dad's nerves
>tfw he tells you to stop and "be a man"
>tfw such an autist that you couldn't
>tfw he makes you live on your own and tells you not to contact him until you "sort out your life"
>tfw after a couple of years you call him to tell him you're on the road to salvation and have a job
>"That's fantastic, champ! Doing what?"
>"I'm a trampoline salesman"
>"That's great! Are you enjoying it?"
>"It has its ups and downs"
>tfw hangs up
>tfw last message was "idiot"

Check out Strauss and Howe's The Fourth Turning, it's an excellent model of generational dynamics.
tldr Boomers are spoiled idiots and we're going to have to clean up all the messes they made.

Have you texted him yet?

ask to see his benis

Call him a faggot

I don't expect him to respond until the morning. Might make another thread then depending on his response.

call him a faggot shill kike and send him a picture of a noose

Great now i got hicups ffs

Tell him there is no alt-right.

Originally, alt-right was used to denote people with right wing politics that were not mainstream. In theory, that meant anyone on the right who is not a neoconservative or a complete moderate. In practice, it was just an attempt by white nationalists to rebrand themselves. Then, the Left got a hold of the term and now it just means anyone they don't like who isn't a NeoCon.

>What do?
Charge your phone.

splc is bullshit, politically motivated bigots

man I just read all that shit, it was homo as fuck

here's my favorite part

>If possible, have a student of color or member of another targeted group tell their story to the student group. The story should demonstrate that the invitation will have serious, painful consequences for a fellow student or group of students. Finally, ask the group not to host the alt-right or to rescind an invitation.

You could man up and tell him the truth or you can say nothing much and keep it a secret or you can be a lil bitch and pander. Witch ever sounds good to you.
No one really has to know your political stance, it is private for a lot of people. But sometimes you have to give away your stance if you are gonna be politically active, where as pandering and pretending you are something you are not is cowardly and you would be better off letting on you do not give a monkeys arse because you are only enforcing their belief system.

If you want to redpill him it will take months or likely years. You first have to make the foundations, warm them up to ideas that you will convert them to. You have to be subtle sometimes and sometimes know when to drop a pill. You also can't argue with them too much or let one get heated, you have to put suggestions in their minds and try to make things out as if they came to the conclusion or idea\belief. It is not something you can do over a text within a day.

Reply (((ALT RIGHT)))

ThisNow it is being taken too seriously as a term. It is now just a word to attack the right. The label needs to go now.
All it does is serve as a paint over slur name to demonize the a large part of the right instead of trying to debate each ideology within the damned label (that btw the opposition can pick and choose what fits in the label and what does not)

Thanks for the tips. I feel like I am well-versed in the art of the redpill at least among my peers (friends and gf), but my father is different. He's much older than me and still has a sense of authority to me. I also depend on him financially until I finish school and start paying my bills myself with my job. Usually when politics come up at family events I just shut up because of how vehemently left winged my family is. I intend to tread lightly with conversation with my father, not out of fear but out of respect.

Lately my family get-togethers have been awesome. One Easter everyone discussed a smartphone app that helps you circumnavigate ghettos. Another time they talked about insufferable Muslim coworkers.

Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’…

Better yet, reply "Thanks, (((Dad)))!"

send him to ol' Colin Flaherty on youtube

As a parent, this one sounds reasonable to send.

Tell him he is no longer the godfather of you're future aryan children.