KIM JONG-UN RELEASES STATEMENT

>the U.S. imperialists caught the noose around their necks due to their reckless military confrontation racket
>the Hwasong artillerymen will wring the windpipes of the Yankess and point daggers at their necks, underlining the need to be always ready for launching to go into action anytime once our Party decides

twitter.com/JChengWSJ/status/897253703823966208

DOES NOT INTEND TO LAUNCH GUAM MISSILE STRIKES YET(!), but will see what the American dogs are up to first!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zCCAtobNlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I s-swear guys i'm-i'm gonna launch it if y-you don't shut up

What a fucking pussy, getting cucked by another country across the world

of course when white movements are gaining prominence a (((SERIOUS WAR))) crops up again, for the first time since WWII

This whole fucking thing stinks to high heavens. Trump is a shill who couldn't get his proper way in Syria when he realized that everyone could see through it, so now he's bargaining and working on a (((WORTHWHILE WAR))) in order to get people to convince themselves that using military force is worth it, all the while totally disrupting the MAGA message that people actually give a shit about, and meanwhile causing widespread confusion and chaos within which (((they))) thrive and will take advantage in order to maneuver to get what they were unable to get when Trump was lambasted after bombing Syria by his alt-right supporters.

Any time I see people cheering on war, it almost always reeks of some kind of Jewish bullshit behind the scenes. This is no difference.

Something weird is going on, and I think it's just a big fucking confusion attempt to restore the ignorance of the last, and divert attention away from the current success the actual Alt-Right is having in America right now.

Think about it: what other options would they have?

it's different tho, korea got nukes. nobody wants to hit them if avoidable without making massive concessions that would embarrass the U.S.

NORTH KOREA MOVES MISSILES INTO POSTION LIKE THE ONE CLAIMED GOVERNMENT WORKER SAID

>W-WERE NOT GOING TO NUKE YOU BUT WE TOTALLY WILL IF YOU SAY MORE MEAN SHIT TRUMP!

Wow, it seems that China coming out and saying they will be neutral if NK attacks first cucked NK hard

Any missile shot at Guam must fly over Japan which would greatly upset the Gundams and would be a foolish move.

>DOES NOT INTEND TO LAUNCH GUAM MISSILE STRIKES YET(!)

That's a sort of concession for North Korea. Progress!

There's a Monsoon parked on the Koreas right now. He can't launch in that shit.

Once the storm clears, he'll launch.

Remember, this norky hype is set up by jews bc they want a rothschild bank there

>pussy faggot of a dictator
>thinking he's capable of doing anything but starving his people

Wow literally the just leader of our time

Whats wrong kimmy you little bitch

Fucking do it already, you fat fuck! We need a good war to blow off all this steam.

HURR DURR.
>BE KIM
>BE FAT
>TELL THE ENEMY WHICH ISLAND U'RE TARGETING
>SEEMS LEGIT

Finally someone says it....

So sad!

Honestly I think North Korea may have realized that we Americans are war mongers.

Everyone forgot about him because of a car accident in Virginia. He's going to have to up his game if he wants to get back on the front page.

>NK: we will destroy you
>USA (and Sup Forums): DO IT FAGGOT
>NK: nou

This is older news then Kim's statement

No shit

Israel, a country that does far worst things than NK, is allowed nukes.

I'm not saying it's the Jews, but yeah, it's the fucking (((MSM))) and (((globalists))).

EMAILLLLLLLS

youtube.com/watch?v=8zCCAtobNlA

see? SEE? it never ends. the usa is too chicken shit and so is korea. i'm seriously pissed trump isn't drafting us all to take out these commie nork fucks.

I thought that said tax return.