This is how civil wars start. An enemy appears overnight and a "hero" the next morning...

This is how civil wars start. An enemy appears overnight and a "hero" the next morning. The demise of freedom is going to be sold as heroism to the public while they identify "Nazis" and cost them their jobs, families, etc.
Oh, and "Nazis" doesn't mean Nazi flag posters on here, "Nazi" means exactly what it has come to mean to them. Everyone who disagrees with them and does not fight for what they fight for.
They artfully placed themselves in positions of power over the country's... Actually most of the world's communication and information services. Hence them being allowed to call for heads to roll while anyone that disagrees gets banned from these services for not using a preferred pronoun.
Pressure will be put on any and all services that allow people to dissent to be shut down. Means of communication for those that disagree will be publicly assaulted next. After that, guess the memes and shitposting stop and the real world hits. You guys, those that actually give a shit, need to start realize fun and games are about over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdVl3WvgJ50
youtube.com/watch?v=I98KeKV_F9g
youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great job idiots. You emboldened antifa.

This is the god given truth about the entire situation.

>Antifa will literally try to destroy your city brick by brick, and the "Alt-right" will try to preserve every last stone.

think about that.

There is no turning back now, it's only going to escalate. Buy a rifle, some armor, gear, and learn how to use it. Watch this video to see how we got here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdVl3WvgJ50

>inb4 liberal bias
it still paints a very good picture of what has happened to this country, the left and right have gotten so divided that they're evolving into their basic extremist factions.

>relevant song
youtube.com/watch?v=I98KeKV_F9g

The jew media is out of control. It is in an unstoppable self destruction, of which the world will have no comparison, either before or after.

What will remain is the UN-movable soil and the indomitable manifest destiny of the white man.

To further elaborate: This will get traction and support, as has the campaign to identify and doxx people in photos. The photos will keep coming in, even if they are from an offended ham beast in the supermarket next to you.
People will be led to believe that if they don't support this they are supporting the bands of Nazis secretly prowling their streets at night. Don't be surprised if Antifa or other organizations dress up like white supremacists and cause minor havok in areas to continue the narrative.
The point will be reached where those that hesitated will no longer out of fear of being identified as a "Nazi" themself.
What we are looking at is a complete power grab by extreme leftists that waited out literally any event they could milk to allow them to do this. Anything they could sell as a real threat. Milk it they will in the name of "Justice".

I know this is cliche, but guns are going to go. Public databases of gun owners, people that can be doxxed that own guns, gun businesses themselves. They will use any and every available tactic to attack armed individuals outside of direct confrontation. They aren't going to resort to massive violence until they have done considerable public damage to opposers and won support out of the narrative of being heros or the fear of being a target.

Antifa is actually making more Nazis
Doxing a guy and making him lose his job
Whats more dangerous then a man with nothing to lose?
If this keeps up we will soon see rise of white power and it will be the 1920s all over again
All we can do is stay peaceful or a race war is inevitable
We have to unite, the left and the right
We can't have these Nazi fags ruining our name or the antifa fags ruining the name of the left
White might is rising
And the outcome might not be what we desired

>Public databases of gun owners
I don't think so faggot.

This isn't anyone's doing but their own. This was a 100% inevitable outcome due to where they positioned themselves and the shit they have been selling. When they yelled "Nazi" at a centrist in a school parking lot it wasn't to hurt that person. It was to sell the narrative that real large bands of Nazis exist. To create people that said "Welp, fuck it. I'd rather be a Nazi than that". They painstakingly created an enemy out of nothing in order to take control. Simple as that. They did something that normal level headed people don't do because they don't have the time and anger that they possess. Idle hands and the desire to control made them in to monsters. Now monsters wearing capes.

bump

FROM OUR COLD DEAD HANDS. Leftists will be btfo'd 1000000000000000000000 to zero

>Public databases of gun owners
Wew that'll go over well

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

It will be like the German civil war all over again except the monarchists aren't there and both sides are degenerate cucks.

Which one?

We dont need their traitorous kind.

hmmm....that's odd, i thought antifa were around long before the """alt-right"""

i guess antifa is just reacting to violent racists with violence so because they are just defending then its ok. My mind is now open. thank you yahoo news.

>implying antifags didn't draw first blood

That's kind of cliche indeed. There are literally 300 plus million firearms in civilian hands in the country.

Most of the Army and local police would either not cooperate against firearms owners or actively or passively assist insurgents.

the doxxing is gonna keep happening. your names, your jobs, your friends and their friends. it is just beginning. nobody likes Nazis. hee

You better think so. They are making public databases of people that disagree, they will track down people and ask for reports of people with guns. You are imagining the government passing some law, that isn't going to be what happens here. The government is going to stand down (until it is too late) while these groups do as they please outside of the law, as we are seeing now and have been seeing. You need to realize they have already been given more leeway, and in turn power, than you.

>UN-movable soil
>United Nations -moveable soil
Might want to be a little more careful how you phrase your posts, user. Who knows what kind of meme you may accidentally spawn, or where it will wind up.

Luckily we have the autistics on our side.

We'll see how it turns out. Don't get too discouraged. This is a temporary (but obviously horrible) setback. It will pass, they will do more shenanigans, the war continues.

Have patience and be still. There will be losses. There are always losses. Sometimes you have to lose, to win. I know that sounds idiotic but it's true. What I mean is, sometimes the flow of history requires sacrifices to be made. In this case, a ton of white bois marched through washington loud and clear. Chaos took place. They took advantage of the weaknesses of this "movement" and applied them as much as possible, and have temporarily regained high ground.

It won't last. It's a temporary high, and it will pass. But hear this: there will be MORE shenanigans. Just be prepared - no more Nazi flags and no more letting them take advantage of our most base instincts. It might be time to grow the fuck up, guys.

>They artfully placed themselves in positions of power over the country's...

Because pol has for years told people not to go to university because 'muh Marxism' so right-wingers now are pretty much all uneducated. Any position can only be filled by leftists because they are the only ones that qualify.

Even my lefty uncle won't let that happen. He doesn't tell people how many guns he has for that reason

>They are making public databases of people that disagree
No they are not. Do you have any idea how many unserialized guns there are in this country?

You are retard

will continue to post this in every thread it fits:

I'm a alt-right supporter who liked many of Spencer's policies, but I am calling for his arrest (and Jared Taylor depending on whether he was there or not which I do not know). I called my senators, Warren and Markey, and said for them to join that congressman from California in calling for his arrest. I am asking other supporters to do the same. I'm not arresting him for his policies, but for his lies and cooperation with a murderer to influence a democratic nation. An alt-righter could've done the best in the world to improve the White Race, but I would still call for his/her arrest if he/she endorsed/trivialized murder. We can't set a precedent that murderers can think they are able direct the governance of the United States of America. I also want you fellow alt-righters in doubt to know that not much will change as your viewpoints will remain popular as the current trend is very nationalist. We need all Americans, regardless of political stance, to understand how dangerous this is for us and the rest of the free world.

If civil war breaks out i'm starting my own faction.

"As the goyim have started to know we've called in our doped up stooges to wreck havoc"

You know if Ruth Bader Ginsberg suddenly dies this whole Antifa vs Although Right story will go straight down the memory hole.

Shit I really wanna see
A Captain America Civil War poster
Except with a pepe and a antifa

I literally don't care. My dream is living in a white ethnostate with my white family and if I can't realize that dream, life isn't worth living. I am 100% dedicated to the cause and there is nothing they can do to make me back down. See you at the next rally, cucks.

>Most of the Army and local police would either not cooperate against firearms owners or actively or passively assist insurgents.
I'm calling BS on this one. Everyone like to pretend this is how it'll go down, including the milfags and copfags but the reality is they'll probably fall in line because muh pension. What will actually happen is what actually happens with every gun ban, a whole bunch of guns end up in tubes full of motor oil in the ground and everyone goes home kinda pissed off.

antifa hangout at 2024 Woolsey St., Berkeley CA

Not in the US. Not the group antifa

>Great job idiots. You emboldened antifa.

Antifa has been attacking Trump/conservative rallies for years. They've attack rallies/lectures at Berkeley a whole bunch of times. They are nothing new.

I never said they will take every gun, nor did I say they will be effective outside of states that already have very restrictive gun laws. And:
What they will do is catch who they can and destroy them in an attempt to scare people that aren't too attached to the second amendment and their firearm. Those that are steadfast will remain, but the number of gun owners will dwindle. The objective isn't to eliminate everything, just to dwindle what they don't like until they are comfortable with the numbers.

Those people arent as smart as you think they are.

antifa are a bunch of kidfuckers.

this
>has emerged
bullshit
they've been looking for this boogeyman for a year and finally found it.

>hmmm....that's odd, i thought antifa were around long before the """alt-right"""

The are not new. It's just classic fake news from the legacy media.

Antifa has been around since 2013 protesting everything
You're a retard

>Not in the US. Not the group antifa

Yes, they've been around for years. They've been attacking right-wing protests for years and cause trouble at every single G20 meeting in North America. They are everywhere.

>Don't fight back, goy! You'll embolden the people already attacking you!

These posts are just as retarded as the "DON'T BE MEAN TO MUSLIMS OR THEY'LL KILL YOU" stuff.

Brah you should just end it. It won't ever happen. Literally there won't be a 100% white ethnostate that you get to live in with a family. That's stupid.

They are doxxing people in photos and attempting to ruin their lives publicly while getting support and funding. They will search through gun forums, supporters that see that Gary from work has a Facebook photo of him hunting, etc. and they will include that. Will it work? For some, others are in areas they won't bother affecting. You'll see this much more in liberal states than conservative ones. The conservative ones will hold out longer but it won't be invisible to them either.

Funny how nobody knows what antifa is unless they're far right.

Those people don't need to be smart at all. They need to think differently. If they were smart they would realize that this is going to end badly. Don't imagine that they even think like you or I, they don't.

That would turn people violently against the Left in a hurry. Gun control is dead as fuck in the USA. Even Democrats don't talk about it anymore. Gen-Z is more pro-gun than millennials or Boomers. The debate is over.

All you had to do was stop it

I hate to punch right or however they put it but fuck... the Nazi flag people really are ruining this. And half of them are agents from the other side, but the fact that people accept their presence is iffy.

I don't want to fucking virtue signal but at some point you have to get a little more real and stop fucking around. I doubt 90% of the people who go here genuinely think the Nazis did nothing wrong. I really, really doubt that. If that is the case, you need to be more serious and stop just treating everything like a damn joke all the time.

Do you, or do you not consider anything you see here to be important and relevant to the future of things that matter to you? Or is it just a joke to you?

You have to decide that for yourself. People want you to be ironic and detached all the time... meh. I say, stop with the Nazi flags and stop treating this like a fucking joke. Our lives and future is at stake. Our jobs are on the line. Our children's lives. Is that FUNNY to you? WHY? Have they convinced you that you are so WORTHLESS that you shouldnt CARE about your life and future? Do they have THAT much control over you taht everything you think is just FUNNY? Why? Because you're a WHITE MAN and your life is just a JOKE?

One fucking guy with a Nazi flag. One

Meanwhile I saw multiple communist flags on the other side and no one gives a shit.

Besides, they would be called Nazis regardless

this. a ton of the WN/Nazi shit was literally the same 4-5 people getting their pics snapped by everyone

>some random faggot doxxes a couple people
>he gets doxxed back including his and his entire extended family's address, phone numbers, and facebook accounts
Stop overreacting. A couple people getting doxxed isn't new and if you think this is going to spiral into something bigger you're being paranoid. If you think every gun owner or even 1% of them will get doxxed you're delusional.

The Nazi-flag wavers should have never been allowed in. Never. Not because they're Nazis, not because I disagree with NatSoc (I don't), but because that flag provides an absolute feeding frenzy to libshit media which then gives them leverage to pressure the weaker elements of the Right to do whatever they want. Which is precisely what happened.

Guaranteed if everyone at Unite the Right had American flags, you wouldn't see Sessions and Ted Cruz and those types cucking out on Twitter. The Alt-Right isn't going to take off unless they stop being turbo-edge and start focusing on specific areas with professionalism and expertise.

It's disappointing because I agree with their message, but they're just a fucking mob right now.

I'm not a fucking quitter, I'll fight blood and tooth until my last moment to realize that dream. Leftists don't realize that for many of us, this is not a game. It is do or die, not a retarded virtue-signalling bout of LARP like leftists think it is.

That's news to me, then.

Communism is accepted because Jews are behind it and Jews run the media. McCarthy was 100% correct.

Correct. The Nazis had some good points. I'm not suggesting that "MUH NAZIS GOTTA GET PUNCHED" - I'm saying this: do you, or do you NOT give a fuck about your future?

Do you, or do you NOT want to make a fucking CHANGE in your life and your nation?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Anyway enough of my autism I know I'm not good at this and I sound like a bully victim LOL

just start killing journalists instead.

Pretty incredible how easily they just like.

These assholes have been bashing peoples heads in for at least a year. One white guy pulls an idiotic stunt and now they (antifa) are media darlings. "Counter protesters."

Reminder that democracy does not have the tools do defend itself from the threats of communist subversives.

It'll probably happen at some point, I'm guessing. They're openly siding with Anti-American Communist aggressors over Americans, now, and then hiding behind their journo credentials. Imagine someone doing this during the height of the Cold War. The FBI would have two dobermans half-way up their colon.

Good thing I've got lots of ammo.

All you nogunz fags better arm-up now.

Well I don't have children and I'm not white so.......

yeah its pretty funny to me. Good luck with that whiteys. I sympathize with you, I guess. But on the other hand every white guy on this board tells the non-whites to kys, so actually maybe I don't.

The jews won a long time ago, so better face the facts and get in line.

The alt-right might, but the Nazis wouldn't. We saw what they did the last time they actually had power.

Oh, definitely. The people will stand up when it gets to that point. Just like they'd stand up at all the other points we have crossed. I'm not here to argue, I am here to tell everyone that this is going to escalate. I never said they will control the country, but they will definitely grow and damage whatever freedoms you hold dear. Even if outside of your particular state for now. But how about this, tomorrow when things are worse and when they do more and no one stops them you reflect back. When the number of people they doxx and fire approaches a couple dozen. When the statues they tore down don't go back up. When more people get assaulted because they were obviously Nazis. When the government stalls and still doesn't label them a terrorist organization and the media sells their name as the only hope. I spent my entire educational life devoted to studying how shit like this plays out because my father was a smart man and told me when I was young that we were long over due. This is text book in method and unprecedented in means and people, every single time, think that their neighbors will stop it and they can join. More often than not the neighbors sit idly by and so does the individual until a flawed system is in place all around them. Then the next generation that has fully experienced the effects begin the long crawl back up.

They built a lot of ugly brick buildings.

I agree that it needs to be more intelligent and professional. This complete lack of actual ability to present the ideas in a compelling and compassionate way to the average person is fucking embarrassing to even be associated with to me. I want to like some of these guys but they continuously do stupid shit that just makes me scratch my head to the point where it almost feels like they're doing it on purpose.

There is a certain point at which pure tactical stupidity on this level becomes suspect as purposeful sabotage.

>every white guy on this board tells non-whites to kys
You sound pretty fucking gullible if you think that's what the majority of people here actually think, nig

They get to hold up clubs and shit in front of the camera and the media loves this. They are the good guys.

SOON

Easy answer: Spencer needs to step aside.
He's a motivational speaker, but not a leader. They need a leader. Someone who is young, charismatic, and can organize.

This. This guy gets it. I can't believe how many people do not.

That one guy, ONE, fucked this up beyond belief. Someone should've ripped that flag out of his faggot hands and sent him packing.

He gave the (((media))) everything, EVERYTHING they wanted.

This, if anything, Antifa has emboldened us instead. This incident is our version of Eric Clanton's attack. They need to understand that the damage the right can do can be tenfold of what Antifa can do.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

THIS IS A FRIENDLY ARTICLE. TO US. IT BAITS UNSUSPECTING READERS THEN HITS THEM WITH TRUTH

>Perhaps the most notable example of the mainstream left’s recent support for antifa violence was the widely praised and parodied video of a masked antifa protester punching prominent alt-right leader Richard Spencer in the head during an interview outside Trump’s inauguration in Washington, D.C.

Good propaganda is subtle. This is /ourarticle/.

/thread

And...

>Spencer and others have accused police of failing to protect right-wing rally-goers from antifa violence in Charlottesville, even posting videos of bat-wielding counterprotesters to suggest that they were to blame for instigating the vehicular attack that killed one person and injured several others.

youtube.com/watch?v=jj0v5Z5Z7Fs

>implying this doesn't incentivize antifa to false flag

They will stop their silly shit when they piss off the wrong white boy and important kids gets exploded.

Of course (((Gabriel Sherman))) would say that. He's a Jew. Other Jews had just got done blowing up Germans in major metropolitan areas during the Spartacist Uprising. Marxists were continuing to murder Germans until NSDAP put a stop to it.

There is nothing you could do that wouldnt have the media support them. Any defense will be seen as this. So fuck it. Start killing them .james had the right idea. whos next?

(((They))) did it before and (((they))) want to do it again.

>just start killing journalists instead.
This! Journalists need to be made afraid to spread the liberal agenda. Dress as antifa,mask up like antifa, blend in as antifa, and fuck up some journalists. If any antifa try to stop you, just say the journalist works for a right wing site. They will join you based on that alone.

>Those people aren't smart

Neither are the niggers that break into your house at 2am, rape your wife and daughter and torture you all to death. But they do it, don't they?

It's ironic because this is how the actual Nazi regime got started, with Antifa beating up anyone who disagreed with them to the point where it was driving people into arms of anyone promising to do something about the rioting communists.

It's why I stand by my assertion that Antifa WANTS FACISM because they're just trying to roleplay for their own amusement/ego. Basically punk, drop out people who want an excuse to destroy shit. They've always been that.

Shit forgot my pic.

Yep, those Bolsheviks were kind and gentle

They will hit a breaking point. They will push and push and push, and gradually more and more people will begin to sympathize with us when they realize the far left is the scarier option.

>not realizing that this is what the ((bankers)) want
im all for the clash with antifa, honestly, however the media kikes are absolutely going to win this. the kikes dont care if the stakes have been raised slightly, as long as they keep collecting shekels. christ im waiting to see the antifa flavor of pepsi as a way to collect sheks

>implying there will be pensions if the country falls into civil war 2.0
kikes will flee the country with all the money if shit gets bad enough

Already have.

someone tweet the german 1918 revolution at this kike

Antifa being emboldened is fine, because a bolder Antifa just means more rioting, looting, molotovs, screaming at people, and blocking traffic. They will always come out the bad guy unless shitheads like that Charlottesville incident give the media a target.