Now that Richard Spencer has been outed as a CIA plant, is the new man we get behind?

Now that Richard Spencer has been outed as a CIA plant, is the new man we get behind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=eioRmh9xlU4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I sort of gave him a pass until the Charlottesville (((shenanigans))), now I just don't care anymore. Too much grandstanding along with all the others.

Ben has always been based, I hope that Sup Forums has learned from the events of the last few days and the nazi larper shills here will fuck off and figure out that they're not welcome. They're counter-productive to our Trump movement. They cause nothing but problems.

Yes.

Thank god for that picture of him and the Bushes from 10 years ago. Without that how would we know that he's actually a Mossad honeypot chill of the CIA.
Now we can all move on from controlled opposition and follow BASED True Conservativeā„¢

yes, civic nationalism is the only way forward

>our Trump movement
This fucking copypasta again.

THIS! Fucking nazi shills like spencer and TRS have ruined are civnat revolution. The media is calling us racist! This is unheard of. This is surely the end of the alt right, just like hailgate, and the inaguration, and pikesville, and Auburn, and texas A&M

Do you even know where you are? I think you may be lost.

>Richard Spencer

Why did anyone EVER trust a guy from Boston..

There's something so faggy and fake about him.

YES!

>nazi larper shills
Convince me that this is okay. Convince me that Hitler was wrong. Try it. Go ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

le i dont give a fug about the browning of america

>civnat

Go away storm weenie!

Don't get behind people, get behind ideas. Harder to attack us that way.

He fucking blasted the alt right today on his podcast and is just as bad as the left calling out trump on what he didn't say during a speech (hurr durr I ran out of things to criticize trump for so let's criticize him for things he didn't do like condemn one specific group). He has good opinions but also some Fucking retarded ones too.

youtube.com/watch?v=eioRmh9xlU4
thoughts?

>Trump movement

you're Nazi tactics have proven ineffective in driving any type of beneficial change for white people. Civnat is the way to go

Yea because he's a literal tryhard. I never thought you could take the 'fashy haircut' too far but he sure as hell tried. To be honest, in hindsight one can always say that they knew beforehand. But boy if anyone looks like an SS soldier it's him. And for comparison, look at the people who attend these so called 'honeypot rallies'. Couldn't be more different.

Why are you looking for a man to follow? Are you a woman?

shut up you fucking shill

Never seen that video before
Woah

All important movements have a strong leader lad

>you're

Fuck off you civnat fairy, it never worked and never will. Once black people become the majority, expect to be hunted and killed just like in South Africa.

can we start calling globalism = communism and stop the fucking word games - I like Trump because he is not a lawyer with the 2 meaning or underhand meaning to everything, let us start controlling the narrative by calling globalism what it is:
COMMUNISM

thug life ben has been my dude for a long while now... never liked spencer that dude is a fucking douche

After Charlottesville when he wrote that the "alt-right" were against the U.S. Constitution, I dismissed him.

You give the CIA far too much credit. What was their goal again? Who do they answer to? Putin has like trillions worth of bitcoins, that makes billionaires like Soros look like a pleb, so it can't be money. If they're not motivated by money and don't like Trump, why did they allow the highly improbable confluence of events that made him President? WTF are you even saying? Do Alex Jones's tactical asswipes work?

Why don't you get behind the muzzle of a gun and pull the trigger on yourself plebbitor

Spencer had nothing to do with organizing Charlottesville, he was just a speaker

>>>Reddit

ben? Are you still shilling yourself you spineless whore?

is this one of those ineffective 'leftist memes' i've been hearing about? trump is still better than any president within the past 1OO years