American inventors
White couple
Happy American couple
European history
White women with children
European people
White man and white woman
Etc.

I have never been more pissed off. Why are they trying to erase us?

Lol fuck, you guys are getting torched by the the mongrel Jews. Why do they hate Whites so much? I don't get it. Hook nosed bastards are a miserable bunch.

Well...Jews gonna jew

Check them without the "white" or "American" modifiers.

Turns out people use those terms when they're doing comparisons more than anything, so non-white people show up a lot. It's not a conspiracy, it's just search patterns

Post dank memes to keep the thread alive

>categorising blacks as gorillas
>showing non whites in white searches
>tfw deep mind ai loves to troll

Google hates whites, they only care about diversity so ofc some SJW nu male techie coded it so when you google whites a nigger pops up to remind you that you are racist.

i was typing out a long response, but it's basically just
what said

typing "happy couple" or "beautiful women" or whatever gives the results you're looking for

when you add the racial modifiers it'll assume that you're looking for couples where the race is a significant factor and will throw in a lot of mixed race results

you're being silly

This is what I get when I search for "white couple"

can you just post some screenshots of the results page?

its a meme that perpetuates itself, anytime someone types "look at what i found when i searched x" and links an image, it reinforces those images

literally psyoping urselves

>Being this mad over search patterns

Literally, do it without the modifiers. Overwhelming white people. You're so normalized that search patterns trigger you.

I twitted it to famous Youtubers, you should do the same that shit could red pill a lot of people.

>Happy American couple

American Inventors makes sense because the black inventors are commonly listed and named as African American Inventers so the relevence seems higher to the search resaults.

White inventors are just labled as inventors so the American tag ranks them lower.

I didnt waste my time searching the rest.
you can rank anything high on google if you work in SEO.

>If I use buzz words then I'll win!

Fuck off, googles hates whites. see

They are also trying to erase Asians aswell,since white people and Asians people are the only real competetion.Why do you think that King Jew Zuckerberg married a Chinese women??

Also black and brown people are stupid and have low IQ according to Jews so they are just usefull idiots to them.And when white people are gonna Africa is gonna feel the affect of it since there will be no more food aid,medical aid and economical aid and Civil wars will start popping out everywhere on the African continent.I mean just look at Zimbabwe Mugabe started begging for their white farmers to return after he chased them off.

So if I have a problem with this I'm a nazi? Fuck what America has become

I don't use google.

First result for Happy American couple. Nice.

And here's what you get when you google "happy couple"

Hates whites my ass, you're just too retarded to understand search patterns

Bump

you're right

RETARD ALERT!

RETARD ALERT!

the monkey one made me laugh, its accurate tho

JIDF detected.

google: oven definition

:^)

Then what the fuck is going on?
This shit is way too obvious

BTW look who they just hired, will she be working with the anti-defamation league?

I figured that was a contributing factor, but "black man and black woman" image search in the top ten results shows one interracial couple. "White man and white woman" shows 9 interracial couples in the top ten. I'm sure it's not entirely some "fuck with white nationalists" trolling at google, but I also think it's equally ridiculous to not think there's no manipulation at all with these searches.

check out the second result

>And here's a typical white American couple, with one a tranny and other a Kenyan

so they are trying to red pill us?

thank you google

>chimp and a white girl
kek

Because for most people, being white is "normalized" They don't search white couple, they don't search white food, they don't search white history, they don't search white children.

They search couple, food, history, children. The only time "white" is of importance is when comparing to non-whites.

This is not true for black people. If they search couple, food, history, children, they're gonna get white kids, so they have to be specific, and thus do less comparisons.

That's because people only search "european people" when comparing to non-europeans. Search french, german, or british history and it's all whites. Because people are not trying to do comparisons when they search "french history".

Happy Australian Couple

>Happy Canadian Couple

what the fucking fuck

Check out the third result
>terrorist couple
That's gotta sit well with the families of the victims

Makes me sick

If you actually visit the images, most of them are on blogs talking about how all you get in searches is black people

i.e., it's your own damn fault

It is by God's will that white man be erased from existence. If you resist the eradication of white man, you are against the will of God and are therefore a sinner.

There are supposed to be human click farmers that make sure results are accurate. This is deeper than that, there is clearly some restriction on the algorithm. probably so that google doesn't get in trouble for categorising people by colour.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and the wages of sin are death.

Try harder commie faggot.

Did you honestly think the people here would be smart enough to understand that?