Reminder - The Right was winning the culture war until this weekend

>> Wins 2016 election through memes
>> Wins the great meme war against the SJWs
>> Gains sympathy against ANTIFAS with Berkeley riots
>> Gains more sympathy from Normies after Scalise shooting.

Now after Charlottesville...

>> Normies REEEE'ing at Alt-Right
>> DailyStormer deplatformed
>> Google, GoDaddy, and others kicking Nazis off their platforms.
>> FOX NEWS going full FUCK ALT-RIGHT
>> Spencer in hiding
>> Anglin in hiding
>> Gavin McInnis and Proud Boys disavow alt-right
>> JPW disavows Alt-Right
>> Free Speech rallies are being cancelled.
>> Antifas taking down Confederate statues.
>> Trump BTFO and finally disavows the alt-right
>> Antifas growing popularity with Normies.

This is the biggest reversal of political power America has seen since the election.

You guys were winning and you fucking BLEW IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>my dumb ass opinion
>t. some faggot posting with the communist flag
enjoy the 404 no one is retarded enough to take this bait

If this proves anything, it is that a single nutter can have more political influence than half a nation.

Only way you burgers can win now is
R A C E W A R
now plz

Nothing has changed

antifa is not popular

Everyone on that list already disavowed the alt-right before

Gavin had already banned Proud boys from Alt-Right, Fag Joseph Watson was openly our rival, Trump disavowed Heilgate

If anything, all the conservative normies got a bizarre redpill of NAZIS being good boys who dindu nuffin, while the police abused their power and failed to do their jobs

Thx Terry McAulliffe

Well done, Sup Forums, well done. You've entered the mainstream.

However, was radicalizing the normies PART OF YOUR PLAN?

>reddit spacing

The cake ^

is not what you think it is ^

This post is retarded. Even Richard Spencer thinks things have changed.

You're either delusional or spewing propaganda to protect your dying shit movement.

>Gavin and PJW disavow the alt-right
>for the 6th time this year

>who is Franz Ferdinand

That guy on the left looks more Italian than White...

Still are.

(((Media))) and a few leftist aren't the public or productive workers.

We can tell how much we won this weekend by how much damage control you people are doing.

All we have to do is wait for one of you Antifa shitheads to murder someone.
Which you will, since you have little self control.

On the contrary, OP;

The left is more terrified than ever.
They can bluster as much as they want, but the reality is going to sink in eventually.

Not true. I actually like the right even more after seeing the left flip the fuck out over one dead girl despite being dismissive apologists for every other terror attack up until this one. Their insane vendetta against white people has not changed one bit.

Hahahahhahahwhshahahshshsjsjsjwjshshs nice try shill. Forcing this meme won't work.

Pic related

Sup Forums is in full bagdad-bob mode.
>cville was a yuuuge victory u guise
>we should be even more extreme next rally

>"Y-you racists are f-finished for sure th-this time!"

Where have I heard this before?

Maybe the alt-right would be doing better if they 1) didn't ally themselves with neo-Nazis and the KKK and 2) didn't show up to rallies with shields and weapons

DSA has received 30+ request for chapters to open throughout the country. Afraid my ass.

They radicalized us

We didnt blow shit, the entire Charlottesville incident was a false flag

Dude, this whole thing makes Trump look good. It makes conservatives look good. It makes Liberals and Commies look bad.

But yeah, it makes neonazis look bad. I'm OK with that.

You are retarding for thinking none of us will go down without a fight. We will make life as miserable as possible for you.

Something may have changed, just not the negative stuff in your list

Our profile got bigger

We benefit from free speech rallies being cancelled and antifa taking down Confederate statues

Fox news has a 70 year old audience, they aren't joining. Tucker, the relevant one, told the truth.

I'm not worried. All we did was try to have a legal rally.

Stormer will be back.

Yep they tought that it was a great idea and that it would make a better america or whatever the slogan was I already forgot.

2 posts by this shill

Even though the OP is a commie fag, he is not wrong.

>Even Richard Spender thinks.
Why would his opinion matter?

They are completely delusional.

The right is still winning. We don't win because of faggots like you. We win because of the wild men who dare to live and dream freely.

Bullshit. Normies are getting to our side.
The pure anti white hatred is showing.

NatSoc won't be dead unless we fix it. The rally was a damaging shitshow. This thread I linked should help.

Exactly.
The whole "Truck of peace mows down hundreds and nobody bats an eye, white man being pursued by antifa does accidental vehicular homicide and everyone loses their minds" meme is an excellent way of redpilling normies to leftist media double standards.

Richard Spencer works for the fucking fbi. He is literally nothing but someone that damages our side

Can somebody post the picture? You know, picture?

None of the people I see at any SJW shitfest are normal. They always look like gay people or woman who just got out of prison. Nobody likes niggers either.

Who gives a fuck, Sup Forums was never alt-right. It was literally a term made up last year. We've been doing this shit way before that.

Still winnin bitch. Look how defensive you are.

baaaaiit

im glad the they outted themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Cover your ears all you like, you ignorant fascist fuck, but the narrative has been turned against you in a single weekend. I've even seen people defending Antifa!

If dylan roof didn't stop white advocacy then this spaz certainly won't.

an ok band full of nu-males
youtube.com/watch?v=Ijk4j-r7qPA

>Reminder - The Right was winning the culture war until this weekend.
What? The right is fueled by violence. When the right win terrorist dude ran over a bunch of libtards, the right cheered. This can only make them stronger.

If Dylan Roof didn't move the needle, neither will this. The left will overplay their hand, guaranteed. This has already saved Steve Bannon's job as Trump will never fire him now that the left is demanding he be fired.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

More women are in college.
Dumb white males are shitting themselves in the trailer.
Brown people have all the tech jobs.
Wealthy white people are basically split 50/50 on the left and right.

If you're so fucking smart -- what do you think drives all these white men to your movement? They are losers that are getting BTFO.

You gamed the 2016 election with the help of Russian psy-ops and it's given you false confidence.

The silent majority just wants to watch tv without any radicals, including you, bugging the fuck out of them

Low brow bait thread. We're still winning it you communist kike loving shill. Your lies do nothing but turn more people away and convert more to our side. Just like in Germany, everyone will grow and hate the Communist Bolsheviks. Majority of people will side with us, just like they did before. History repeats itself, and Nazi's will be massacring Communist kikes
very soon.

It may be a couple years but it will happen.

SAGE

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED POST

some get on making this into a jpeg to redpill any retards that are taking this shit way out of hand

Go on your social media feeds - unless you live in a complete far-right echo chamber you know that the tone of the country has completely turned against you.

And why? One of yours murdered a photogenic white woman.

There is only one crime the American people cannot forgive, and it's that one.

It's only a matter of time until Sup Forums is shut down. You fucks are FINISHED.

Because they are the ones everyone else discriminates against the most because they aren't beautiful white people or low self esteem. So they are going to be disgruntled the most. Pick on by their peers and the system. That is how they feel. Sorry you don't want to deal with their feelings.

The right is fine you delusional faggot. If anything, Alt-right has become the right's antifa.

>True right denounce it
>Far right rides it until it's no longer social acceptable to be a hanger on
>Everyone left already hates it anyway
>Normies didn't know about it

What changed? What did we lose? A shitty sub-ideology who's numbers were greatly exaggerated, and mean virtually nothing on the political scale?

You're a god damn retard if you think the alt-right was worth anything in the "culture war", despite what your reddit brothers have you believe.

You also don't make any effort to define what alt-right is, so it's pretty clear you wanted a low quality shitflinging thread in the first place.

Good, nigger. Ask Osama bin Laden about how America kow tows to violence. The best part will be the vast number of whites who will cheer as they put you down
I dare you to so something, you fat fucking pussy, we both know you are all talk.

>BLEW IT.
>Everyone is a hivemind

What the fuck were those guys thinking, with the lanterns?! This is why you can't trust important shit with LARPing faggots. "we just have to look hard and intimidating".

If we want to bring change we have to do it without labels. We are the people of our nations, were not Alt right, were not Nazi's or any other shit they throw at us.

HAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GOT SET UP SO HARD HAHAHAHA

>And why? One of yours murdered a photogenic white woman.
> photogenic white woman.

lol

Going to enjoy voting no to faggot marriage.

3 years ago no one knew who we were.
you wouldn't have come here, you didn't know us.
Yet here we are, center stage.

>people
Traitors aren't people.

Yeah goy they should show up defenseless so they can get bear maced and hit with chunks of concrete

They live in an echo chamber. They talk tough and make those laughable threats online so much they actually think they intimidate people. What a joke these people are

Years ago no one knew what The West Nile Virus was... Doesn't make it popular.

>Russian psy ops

Oh you are a good joker, great jokes abound in the shit you spew forth.

I really feel like someone set this whole thing up, this was all planned so the communists and natsocs would have some sort of confrontation and hopefully someone would get killed so that they could do exactly what they are doing now. Mayor and the cops in Charlottesville are definitely involved.

Implying this is even the real Sup Forums image board you new faggot fag.

You normies and shareblue newfags are hilarious

no normies got any redpills, they don't get the information beyond a nazi ran over a woman at UVA because he was a nazi.

Just because you know the 2nd degree murder charge won't survive because the car was attacked before the incident doesn't mean he will avoid a manslaughter conviction.

Not Italian. He's half French though.

this was a plus, the "alt-right" was created by the left. we're still winning, this was a lesson: drop the natsoc shit.

We get it, your a tough guy. People shake in terror of your Tiki torch. So scary!

If I lost, then why do I feel like a winner?

Oh fuck, one dead in Charlottesville! Better forget that three of the five companies that control 90% of the global media are run by Jews, or that a non-Jew hasn't been in control of the Federal Reserve since 87!

Your hourly concern shill post ladies and gentlemen.

Yawn. Try something new shills.

Spencer is an eceleb. He's a trust fund baby and an attention whore.

I wish alt-right faggots died at UVA, they deserve it for following an attention whore. There was nothing to gain from that demonstration. Just a faggot using his popularity to make himself more popular.

0% surprise

>A single nutter can have more political influence than half a nation.
Unless he's black or Muslim, than it's just an isolated case

Maybe I should call ICE, you dont seem legal

The real shills are the FBI guys posting nothing but NAZI shit on here 24/7 turning this place into a honey pot you dumb fuck.

> following an attention whore
Eric Hoffer's True Believer needs to be required reading for Sup Forums.

the death doesn't matter, the torchlight march with nazi and rebel flags was worse. It did nothing to advance the right's cause.

It doesn't bring jobs back. It doesn't limit immigration. It doesn't encourage poor people to have abortions. It doesn't do anything but make you look like an ass.

The Alt-Right reeks of FBI Honey Pot. they pulled the same shit on leftist groups in the 60s/70s/80s, the Patriot movement of the 90s, then Muslims in the 2000s.

Lmao so mad.Whats it like worshipping losers like Hitler?

I completely forgot about the Truck of Peace. That one actually had a victim worth giving a fuck about. The little white girl that got grinded into gibs FPS Doom style. I was completely shocked at how no one cared about her, but everyone is an uproar over some ugly fat commie roastie who as in her 30s.

As a minor counterpoint, leaders tend to be self-promoters, but you shouldn't follow a self-promoter who has no substance or workable plan.

To quote the bible, "You shall know them by their fruits." Spencer's fruits are rotten.

downloading the book now.

>>> Spencer in hiding
Does anyone know where he is. There's something I need to say to him in person.

thats not even enough

fuck off shareblue nigger

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

If you honestly think this wasn't a huge blow to the nu right movement, you're in for a wild ride

>Antifas growing popularity with Normies

LMAO wait until they fuckup by attacking some pro-Israel groups.

the rally served its purpose by making everyone angrier

>unironically thinking/saying nazis dindu nuffin
>thinking that's what people think of you guys
My sides

Reminder
-using (((reminder))) to start your thread is a dead giveaway faggot.

I fucking hate this guy and his cancer rallies. built a trap and then walked into it