Flags

We need to come up with flags we can distinguish ourselves with. If we're going to work on stuff we want to keep it on the down low, but we need to recognize each other if we need help. If we just throw the swastika or any other relatable symbols any operation we're working towards will be shutdown.

I'd say first we drop fly the Confederate and Nazi flags for the time being. We should fly symbols that would be hard for people to attack us with like the American flag and similar one (post image).

Anybody have some good symbols that would be indistinguishable for them to know who we are?

got a huge dump coming

Here you go

That won't work OP. You're trying to outsneak master sneaks, by pretending to be what you're not. Not only that, you set yourself up for failure by maintaining a facade that will eventually have to come down.

If you don't wanna look like a nazi in public, dress respectably and fly a US flag. There are tons of incidents where average joes punch out a antifa college kid.

If you want to fly a fashy symbol, Fly the Black Sun or some other type of ancient nordic symbol. Fucking start your own group.

Or accept that you will be doxxed and ridiculed and go full George Lincoln Rockwell. Fly the Nazi Flag proudly. If someone calls you a Nazi, proudly proclaim you are, and why you'd be stupid to not be a Nazi in today's age.

We literally have violent leftists and communists/Anarchists rioting down our city streets and you're worried about keeping your shit office job, or the approval of your high school friends.

Have an idea that draws on Confederate and Nazi flags

sage the shill

Hey look, I found a flag leftists won't carry.

lol hard to disagree with that one

this is everything. you win. so much finesse. a perfect burn.

We will never EVER agree on a flag or symbol to use and even if we ever did normies likely wouldn't want to support it either. Our only hope is using the core symbols of our nation. The US flag, the fasces, the eagle, etc. Any other weird symbol or flag will be one in a sea of 1,000 completely different symbols being used by other groups that nobody will ever remember or stand behind other than you and your 12 friends. Normies already love the flag (despite what the media would have you believe) and you can buy a US flag from thousands of different sources so why don't we just use it?

These are too complex.

A good flag should have simple geometry with streamlined but striking symbols and a strong/contrasting color scheme.

Like this one

this. it must have an eagle, fasces, at least one star, and stripes. no union shield if possible

This. Need a new movement and not cling to the past. We're fucked if we keep flying the CSA battle flag and Nazi flags. Change and adapt.

Liking the flags guys

This is raw cancer. Impressed.

gay

just use american flag. charlottesville was a clusterfuck of random flags from different factions, from american vanguard to tradworker. it looks autistic and is utterly confusing from the normie perspective

There wasn't any nazi surrender, and now they've come back through the youth.

>WHEE WHUR KUNFEDRIT SOLEJERRS

I like this one. It's patriotic and symbolizes us going back to our roots of freedom.

like this one

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllll.

Just use all of them.

one without swastika

Flag ideas and ideas in general for NatSocs here.

this because reasons, did you make that user?

i agree, all those in favor say Q
Q

>too complex
modern flags look like it's for autists. Nothing to be proud of and for.

>being this triggered over history

no fellow user i found it a month ago here

did you make that? what do the images represent? for anything to represent something it must have meaning.

Q

One shekel for you goyim

The Fasces symbol is already used in Congress so this isn't too out there.

Q

The Sonnenrad is commonly used to represent either paganism or far right wing ideologies, its also aesthetic as fuck

These all look pretty good.

no black suns,they know that sign, and theyll label a racist sign

Why 19 stars?

is the left raging a racial holy war on white people?

EYE
OF
KEK

What about something like this?

Red, white, and black is a powerful color combination.

Trump Lion gets the point across. Anti-Globalist and meritocratic.

The Americans should keep putting Americans First.

The British should keep puting the British first.

The Swedish should start putting themselves first

So forth and so on.

pretty much user

Not really a war, but rather a genocide in the definition of the term. Sun Tzu style, by not actually fighting it.

I say go with the good old stars and strips or some earlier variations. It allows the normie white middle class to sympathize and makes Anti-fa seem extremely un-American burning if the try to burn it or fuck with it.

Nice shitpost, they will just use this to portray all Christians as Nazis

>The Sonnenrad is commonly used to represent either paganism or far right wing ideologies, its also aesthetic as fuck
so uhhh what does a Sonnenrad mean? ill wiki it.

hmm could use a different color scheme. try switching the stars to white and the leftside square to blue

red and black be seen as too powerful, and aggressive

Beautiful but nope

why did you choose that symbol? What does it represent user for you user?

ya and the lion can be seen as white pride. i think this is my favorite so far

is your christian a nazi?

>using jewlywood logos
garbage from marvel shield logo

fucking learn to be original

it make it looks like blacks and whites should be coexisting

So I'm guessing this is the theme tonight....
>ditch the swastika goyim

I don't want to get all Nietzsche blond beast on this, but the metaphor for being supermen is there.

period blood. good one

This is also pretty good.

Show your flag and I might answer.

He definitely hated most Jews and thought they were hypocrites. They killed him for saying you had to treat the Goyim like Jews and beating money lenders.

Unironically this.

ok here is my flag.... lurking user still would like to know more...

Thats quality