NORTH KOREA MOVING MISSILES INTO POSITION LIKE THE LARPER SAID

news.com.au/world/missile-alarm-us-satellites-observe-north-korea-moving-missiles-into-position-mattis-warns-of-high-alert/news-story/ff9e0926f948b56c660b718e949993fa

someone post the damn screen cap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let em fly

of course when white movements are gaining prominence a (((SERIOUS WAR))) crops up again, for the first time since WWII

This whole fucking thing stinks to high heavens. Trump is a shill who couldn't get his proper way in Syria when he realized that everyone could see through it, so now he's bargaining and working on a (((WORTHWHILE WAR))) in order to get people to convince themselves that using military force is worth it, all the while totally disrupting the MAGA message that people actually give a shit about, and meanwhile causing widespread confusion and chaos within which (((they))) thrive and will take advantage in order to maneuver to get what they were unable to get when Trump was lambasted after bombing Syria by his alt-right supporters.

Any time I see people cheering on war, it almost always reeks of some kind of Jewish bullshit behind the scenes. This is no difference.

Something weird is going on, and I think it's just a big fucking confusion attempt to restore the ignorance of the last, and divert attention away from the current success the actual Alt-Right is having in America right now.

Think about it: what other options would they have?

Moving missiles to put them away. Cowardly fat fuck backed down. Go away with your LARP shit, Nork never gonna happen, more important things to focus on right now anyway. Need a constant wave of gore threads and red pill threads to cleanse this bored of shills.

fucking DO it already

Lol mattis said two days ago was a nothing burger no?

Look on the bright side if they hit California 1/2 the shills will stop posting to the board.

fake news/fake news

I've never seen such horrible spelling and terrible grammer by shills en masse like the past 2 days, makes me think they are using foreign workers to astroturf or tumblr decide to "raid" 4 chan

Just one actual habbening is all I want

>or tumblr decide to "raid" 4 chan
What awful grammar. Holy shit! They're even getting anti-shills to throw us off.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

HAPPENING.

Thank fuck.
Lets do this already, i hope the chinks back north korea

We should go to Defcon 3 now boys.

Most /leftypol/ers are poor foreigners with no understanding of the real world.

For example

>distracts from the shitstorm that went down in Virginia
>probably will take out lots of antifags

This is a good thing

>Trump is getting 1.3 million "Resister" IP addresses as a matter of national security.

Enjoy your internment camps, antifa.

kek

kek'd the wrong guy that was meant for you.

>the spirits have told me

Did they tell her to put that 2spooky music on that vid too?

>Trump using the alt right as a distraction to go after left wing radicals
It's gonna be good, bro.

Kim didn't cancel the test because he was backing down, it's terrible weather today. But once the clouds clear the future is looking bright.

Wow the absolute state of American intelligence.

How's the revolution going, kiddo?

Jump off a bridge antifa shill

isn't that bombers on 24hr alert?

Fuck off CIA. And tell that lispy faggot Mattis to STFU.