Justice Dept demands 1.3M IP addresses that visited ant-Trump website

Justice Dept demands 1.3M IP addresses that visited ant-Trump website.

You snowflakes are something else.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/346544-dreamhost-claims-doj-requesting-info-on-visitors-to-anti-trump-website

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6tpt58/justice_demands_13m_ip_addresses_related_to_trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JUST

Are we next? What happened to freedom of belief and expression?

This is good news. Most of us will be spared

>YEA DOX ALL THE NAZIS AND RUIN LIVES
>w-w-wut do you mean they are getting our IPs??

Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

if you think FBI/5 eyes hasn't asked for IPs and MAC addresses of everyone on Sup Forums and Sup Forums then... idk leaf sorry

>Vladimir Harkonnen

>and Sup Forums
have you been there recently m8? It's not the same

yes and you are correct. Same amount of dick rate threads though

Oh no! The government can see that I jerk off to anime and traps, they'll be kicking in my door soon to take all of my guns!

well they also organized DDoS attacks and doxxed people, as well as leaked hacked politicians emails.. so yea they are watching for sure.

good? anyone expressing hate for the POTUS should be interrogated and potentially put into camps. Finally their balls dropped, this is gunna be good

>good? anyone expressing hate for the POTUS should be interrogated and potentially put into camps. Finally their balls dropped, this is gunna be good

>leaf larping this hard

>Same amount of dick rate threads though
kek all too true

Here's the shooped one

he looks like a million pesos

i'm not larping I'd literally like to see liberals put into work camps

This same government that couldn't prevent trump from being elected. Puhlease

Heh, you're ok leaf

You're right, but they have better things to do than sift through all of that meta data. I can remember the numbers exactly, but Sup Forums has millions of unique IP hits every single day. They might log those, but unless you're actually trying to plan something (which would be retarded on a public forum), the F.B.I doesn't care about your shitposts and conservative opinion.

have you ever disparaged Mr Trudeau? Should the same happen to you

Goddamn Bannon stop getting shit faced drunk every morning.. Someone send him to rehab

i was talking about Sup Forumstards...

Intel just left trump's mfg. council.
tucker carlson implies Google is "evil"

have fun rotting away in a foxconn sweatshop.

Have fun in the gulag, comrade.

>newshits

fuck off

Looks like Bannon has a little blood around the collar if you know what I mean.
Looks like you could call him Count Bannon if you catch my drift.
He's dripping more blood from his mouth then Mika's face lift if you get what I'm sayin

CUT MY LIFE INTO PESOS
THIS IS MY MEX RESORT

we're new because we noticed the amount of dick rate threads on Sup Forums? is that your assessment?

I can't help but think of someone actually thinking this.

the problem is working backwards, that is the danger of collecting all meta data on the internet forever.

If you ever run for office, speak out against the shadow government, start a movement, go to work for a foreign entity, whatever, they can rebuild your entire internet, phone, location, shopping, communication, work and personal history and use it against you so easily it is comical. They just leak it to whomever, a paper, a blog, and you're done. Or they just plant CP on your computer. Or even just say it's there, same effect.

I never see, bring bats and mace followed by actual attacks from /pol.

i've wondered about this. In 20-30 years time, what is a presidential race going to look like? Is each candidate just going to criticize the other's tweets from when they were 14?

yea that came from DailyStormer's/pols discord

no, we won't even get that far. The people will be pre-selected way before hand and their records sanitized, as long as they do the masters' biddings.

god, that's as accurate as it is terrifying

it's the natural progression of the new information age, information is the only weapon, even if it is fake.

Dick rate threads are newshit

>be burger
>voice your political opinion
>get doxxed
huehuehue

>even if it is fake
thats a heavy black pill. God damn

I was posting in dick r8 threads in '06

try harder

uh what are you considering new? they've been there as long as i remember

Why was the opposite said, when this story first broke on here? That it was a pro trump site?

>dick rate threads are new
Wat

>06

filth

lol ok bud

because Sup Forums shills push more fake news than other spot on the internet

No archived link?

He thinks there'll still be elections in 20-30 years. Thanks for the laugh, annon.

blood on his collar too

I loved this movie.

It was destroyed because it was produced by a non Jewish company and because they portrayed Vladimir as both evil and Gay.

The Jewish critics panned it so hard that it had to go through rewrites where it got drastically cut, and a voiceover was added destroying the original which has never been seen.

The debasement of the film continued and even though it came out to rave audience reviews the initial criticism by the Jewish press was enough to torpedoed the film and destroy the fledgling de Lori ''tis production company.

It was a sad day for every non Jew in America and the world. But as we know. No one but Jews can control the channels of propaganda.

So enjoy another bitter red pill that the greatness of the original dune and the non Jewish company that produced it were stolen from you so that Jews could make your daughters into sluts and your boys homosexuals after erasing their history.

user I...

They are currently signing warrants for Anitifa too. Their websites are going down too

>vladimir
More ties to the Russians!

Sup Forums has never been consistent, and if you ever think it was good you must have been on there during a short phase of tolerable posters.
I do admit though, that 2006-2008 Sup Forums was the longest and best stretch of such a phase

My name is in there. I was doing opo research.

Sauce it home slice

peak b

i saged this shillthread, but does anyone know why he looks like that?
can it be a bacterial infection from floss?

What the fuck

alcoholism and spirit cooking

This

and for the record, Sup Forums has always been a purely satirical board.

Knock knock commies

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6tpt58/justice_demands_13m_ip_addresses_related_to_trump/
Kek
Lib tears are sweet

cancer???

Everybody knows that Sup Forums IPs get passed around like college sluts. Nobody cares though, because IPs are anonymous unless somebody really wants to find out who a poster is, and the NSA is staffed by lazy reddit bronies.

>damn I really gotta clean my screen
>clean screen
>wtf is wrong with this face

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6tpt58/justice_demands_13m_ip_addresses_related_to_trump/

what happens when the next president targets twitter, pol, and ashemaletube or wherever you hang out

building a case backwards when you get on the radar.

"oh this guy use to shitpost on Sup Forums in 2017" boom now there is evidence against your favor, threat eliminated

Is he dying?

>You snowflakes are something else.
what are you talking about?

I'm optimistic. The professional class segment of the GOP is already starting to peel off. Without them a lot of districts are going to go blue. This authoritarian shit just isn't sustainable in this country.

Yeah, except it's probably going to backfire politically and the courts won't let it through either, accomplishing precisely zero, as usual, and just pissing people off.

This is my greatest fear

I'm good with it. I've got nothing to hide and don't say shit I'm not proud to back up. DOX all the Fucking Shills, LARPers and ANTIFA shits. They have all my info already. I took an oath so they got my number.

>I've got nothing to hide
yes you do

>implying I use any mainstream media
You think I'm fucking stupid?

Are you a woman by chance?

That's right fucktard OP. The federalies will be coming for you.

Nope. Don't. Average Joe who thinks the Constitution should be the final word. Can't own guns anymore due to severe depression. Don't give a damn about what race you are cause I probably don't like you as an individual anyway. Dying due to chemical contamination during military service. Nothing to hide, because I just don't care.

This is how you take down shills. Not with arguments, but with mockery and ridicule. Use their own tactics back on them. They are way more sensitive so they may just cry about it.

>chemical Contamination during military service
Story time! Desu

Google Ft. McClellan Alabama.

Nope and yep respectively

>Justice Dept demands 1.3M IP addresses that visited ant-Trump website.
>You snowflakes are something else.
I hear the melodious sound of liberal butt-hurt.

ANTIFA DOXing is gonna be so good

"Left Vs Right" is exactly what the powers that be want. Divided we are so much weaker to overthrow the shadow government and centrals banks/ military industrial complex that runs the world.

Good little goy for playing into it, i guess. Good job.

>According to the database: 31% of Sup Forums users are white, 18% black, 30% asian, 1% jewish, and 20% other.

how would you react?

its a shoop morin

Shit user
I hope you get some form of compensation
:c

year i graduated HS
>feels.jpngif

This is the start of the slippery slope. You don't want your government to have that kind of power. Just wait until the Dems are in control again and they start jailing every person that supports the GOP.

> ''''''''1% Jewish''"""
Judging by the threads in the last couple days there seems to be a Jewish influx as of late

sucks, i arrived in 08

Oh my god what happened to his face.

Does it piss you off, faggot?
Then, I approve of it.

DOD Department of the Army and VA say nothing I got wrong with me is service related. Yet, I have 3 daughters. Two before Ft. Mc are fine. One after Ft. Mc has Systemic rhumatoid and has been in a wheel chair since she was 7. DNA tests done on some of us show that we were changed chromosomally.

if you think the us gov't doesn't already have a profile of each and every one of its fucking citizens already you are completely retarded

Literally wtf is wrong with him?

This. I'm probably on a lot of lists by now. I don't even care anymore because everybody is on a list. As long as I'm not advocating for violence they won't do shit. The government doesn't go after shitposters.

So if anyone should have a beef with the government it should be me. Ergo they have all my info, habits and Hangouts already. Lol