Tiki Virgins who can't get laid do Nazi salutes

Tiki Virgins BTFO once again

streamable.com/2re80

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/2re80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>virgin
So you can insult someone for a lack of sexual activity but we're bad people for insulting people for too much sexual activity?

Did you know promoting vice against virtue makes you literally demonic?

>t. Virgin

kek
Dems comebacks are fire

I'd rather be a virgin than an idiot using a mobile network.

you fucks are so cringe, jesus christ... get laid, i heard its a good cure for autism

This was copied from a post on Twitter days ago

>streamable.com/2re80
>Smoke a bong goy!
>Try to fuck as many women as you can!
>your all virgins
>I talk like a nigger even tho I'm white!
cool story faggot

Damn it must be hard to have only strawman arguments in your debating pool can only imagine what facts would do to you.

you are still a virgin cuck, try again

>coldsore
Should stop sucking thai ladyboy dick.

>sex = demons
:( i feel bad 4 u user. they lied to you

lmao who the fuck is talking about debating, there is no debate here, only facts. you crazy fucks are cockroaches, you don't stand a chance in real life kiddos

>Australopithecus lectures people on getting laid

>get laid
>you are still a virgin
>kiddos
Are you still in middle school? I feel like you just lost your V card yesterday.

>washed up white actor with a cold sore on his lip from sucking dirty cocks talking like a black guy

We dont want the tainted cunts anyways.
99% of us are far more attractive than Goonies Retard looking fuck.

I gurantee a lot of the guys who showed up the rally got laid. Women love the scoundrel, remember.

Rapaport is unironically a Jew

This meme is old. When will it die?

That's right goymen, submit yourselves to women in exchange for sex. We control you through them.

I have a wife, 2 kids and a P.h.D. in physics with a nuclear primary but i guess you stand a much better chance in life than I do patches.

anyone have the don't reply to pirate posters meme?

tbqh I call people virgin online all the time for fun but I'm the biggest virgin of them all.

Just call them patches

Strange guy

>Go get herpes like me

>white

>I have a wife, 2 kids and a P.h.D. in physics with a nuclear primary but i guess you stand a much better chance in life than I do patches.

I believe everything I read on the Internet

Someone made a don't reply to pirate threads hide pirate threads don't respond to pirate posters meme though that was fucking hilarious

1. Shill learn to reply
2. Literally jump off a bridge I mean this from the bottom of my heart I don't give a shit what some fucker without a job has to think about me.

Bait

I'm 36. I have a daughter. Unmarried. I Fucking laughcmy nuts off when you Christian fundies and Autists yammer on about how bad and evil sex is. I sit here in Australia at a cafe eating my jam donut in my 6 figure job and perfect weather, safe city, Fucking every now and then, meanwhile you Fucking heads explode over someone getting a blowjob. God fucking damn life on the other side is strange.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahhahaha

Uh I earn more than that but whatevs

>whatevs
>6 figure job
With that grammar? I don't think so
Thanks for the keks though

thanks for that riveting blogpost. make sure to give us an update on what you're doing later today too, we'll all be waiting anxiously.

Are you six? I'm a project engineer on an LNG project. I've been in this industry for 12 years. I've worked overseas. But I have nothing to prove toyou :)

My point is you Christian fundies and autists are worried about sex wen everyone else is living a normal fucking life. Now stop trolling child and go masturbate

I love this guy. He's pretty funny. Also, he's one of the most commonly used, white Hollywood actors in hip hop videos.

yet another actor/comedian I used to like but now find obnoxious

Isn't this that cuck that overcompensates for the fact that he is the reason Dave Chappelle gave up his show to go to africa?

>I have nothing to prove toyou
I know you don't have to prove anything because that's hard to do without proof hahaha.
Keep dreaming kid, then maybe you will actually make it in the big leagues.

/pso/ Pol Start-Over general thread.

I've always hated this fucking guy, never knew why, always hated his face and his stupid voice. I guess I should have trusted my instincts. Is there anything more degenerate than an "adult" using 'virgin' as a pejorative? Also, I like how despite all the brutality and evil present in the modern world for all to see, all the degeneracy and savagery, people like this leftist faggot remain silent or cucked, afraid to to speak out, they're afraid to be "racist" or "sexist", or whatever the fuck could oust them from their social circles - yet they're so bottled up with self-loathing, bitterness and pure hatred they'll come right out with it in public for anything that's socially acceptable to denigrate.

Wow, you hate "nazi virgins" - take a stand, you are so brave to speak out with this. 1 fatality car crash, it's like another 9/11 you guys - America strong.

>t. incel

He never was an attractive Jew.

Who is that guy? Is he an actor?

What a surprise.

The broader worldview where civic unity is valued is foreign to leftists, conceptually. If it doesn't directly relate to a childish insult, the left is largely incapable of processing the data. Take every major issue the left values highly and you will find it immediately relegated to an issue stemming from high school politics.

>Support 2A? Tiny penis.
>Like big trucks? Tiny penis.
>Nationalist? Virgin loser.
>Ethnonationalist? Virgin loser, worried about BBC.

Every issue the left focuses on is, in their mind, derived from a childish obsessions with sex and dicks. The assumption of insecurity in everyone with view that doesn't match their own would be ironic if it weren't so depressing.

He is my white knight hero

why does he talk like a black person

Yep

They're literal Satanists

Ummm you can't just get laid

Sex is great with a single individual you love and are married to.

Outside of that, it's masturbation. Congrats for being a Jew.

pretty much this

I've mulled over this for some time now, and I used to think it was really funny, but now I honestly find it very depressing.

/thread

Nah, NeoNazi's and shit are the "bad guys". That makes women's pussy melt. They actually have women throwing themselves at them because bitches are into that.
It's the same deal with prisoners who get bags of mail everyday from women, the worse their crime the more fan mail they get.

Yes goy, degenerate hook-up sex is the only way to be regarded as cool by society. Forget abstractions of honor and tradition and embrace your primitive urge to sedate your mind and get your peen wet. Forget your transcendental nature, your will to think critically and spiritually, embrace the globalist multicultural omnisexual society that is bearing down on you and your family.

Michael Rappaport. LOL. This mother fucker. Dude would literally suck a black dick on Periscope if it meant he'd be selected as an "honorary black" man and get a byline in XXL Magazine.

It's hilarious how they don't realize that all great human achievements were through organized and collective betterment of self and society, and not simple and present hedonism.

The USSR (which had traditional family roles), using Nazi (traditional) tech, put the first man in space. The US (traditional at the time), using Nazi tech, put the first man on the moon.

If the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah stop fucking each other in the ass 24/7, they probably would have picked up the meteorite coming their way.

bitch I first got laid at 17, followed ij.a few months by my first 3some with two 15 year old girls. years before Sup Forums became a thing. attempted virgin shaming is absolutely pathetic

Guys with trucks usually do have small penises though, and before you ask how I know it's because I'm gay and have seen literally hundreds of penises and guys with trucks have by far the smallest cocks.

Agreed. The political and social climate of today is a smokescreen used to cloud humanity's vision of our true spiritual and honorable nature. That's why history is their greatest enemy, because it tells the true tale of human strife, perseverance, and success.