My Jewish and Minority Friends Found Out I'm a Nazi

So I'm a white supremacist but all my friends are either Jews, gays, blacks, or kroean. Problem is due to this Charlotte non-sense they found out I'm a Nazi. This event has literally ruined my life since my Jewish friends now think im anti-Semitic my minority friends are just like "dude what the fuck" but they are more of a pity attitude towards me. This rally really ruined a lot of people. I normally wouldn't care but these are really good people that I highly value as friends.

Fuck off shill. Such obvious bait. KYS.

You're an obvious troll.

Then either denounce yourself as a traitor to the cause so you can be with your "undesirable" friends, or forget them are join us in our cause to rid the jewish faggotry and the nigga race once and for all.

I was also fired from my job and stuff but my friends is what im way more concerned about. I will just become a regular Conservative Republican

You dumb fucking nigger we have IDs here.

I know! I know im OP, im changing my flag since im changing ideologies. I never even liked the anti-semitism or racism of Nazism anyway.

why tf would you be a nazi if you have jew and black friends? If you agree with their ideologies in all ways but race, aren't you really a fascist?

Shillllllll

ZzzzZzzzzZzzzzz

>So I'm a white supremacist
fuck off

>flag

I'm not a fascist since im against the draft and authoritarianism of government. I support free speech

>anyone who wants white identity to be an acceptable concept hates Jews and other races
when will this fucking evil meme be killed off like the toxic, Satanic fiction that it is?

Well at least the alt-right isn't anti-immigrant and anti-minority.

>my friends
faggot, Sup Forumstards don't have friends

better luck next time

>not deflecting these accusations by just claiming to be anti-Antifa
>not saying that "James Fields" was a shitty person because he didn't run over more Commies, just a fat 32 year old loser
>not mentioning that this is vengeance for the Dallas shooting
You fucked up, Senpai. I told my friends and family member that he should've ran over more of those welfare leeches and they all whole heartedly agree.

>trying to change the course of history
>having friends
>caring about friends

sage

Well I started off denouncing the actions entirely because the man was a scumbag

then dont fly the nazi flag retard

Why AREN'T you anti-Semitic?

Move somewhere else. Get new friends.

silly moron, you got what you deserve. or do you really think anyone would fall for this if its a lie? pathetic either way.

Justics sucks dosn't it

A FUCKING LEAF

>So I'm a white supremacist but all my friends are either Jews, gays, blacks, or kroean.
What are you, stupid?

Get the fuck out of here, you larping retard!

sage

This was my favorite Dr. Phil episode

>My Jewish and Minority Friends

Leave troll

>friends

Shiggy doo dah, friends and getting gfs are for normies not Sup Forums

Yeah I saw that Dr Phil episode too, LARPfag

>its another episode of "you can't be a white nationalist and have minority friends at the same time"

>calling yourself a supremacist instead of a nationalist or identitarian
>calling your friends minorities
>capitalizing jew

>expecting anyone to believe this is a serious attempt

Maybe you shouldn't be a nazi in the first place then. If that event drives more people in the Alt-Reich to come to terms with the overwhelming evidence that nazism is a dead end, good for us.

Time for you fucks to get clever in the rhetorics. If Whites are so apt at survival you should be able to find the right way to address this.

LarpJew 2 : The Kike Strikes Back

Gfs are but friends are fine

Leave troll

Whites are not superior to anyone else

You were ruined the day you came to Sup Forums friend. Is there any way to reverse the brainwashing? Maybe, but it's going to take some work.

yeah troll. You wouldnt feel all bad to be found out .lamo lmao lamo lmao

Larping.

Google how to win friends and influence pwople, play dumb, et cetera

Not a troll, that's serious stuff. This is a slide thread

>hurr duuur im white supremacist nazi

You sound retarded, you deserve to be an outcast
Is right..

>you obvious troll

just like every person on this board.
are you new? and...
> Muh Friend Feels

haha KYS faggot.

Gas them.

You forgot to hide your flag ,leaf.
Sage

Sorry, retard. If you're not willing to go the extra mile then don't hitch onto the movement to begin with, you just make us all look like weak cuckolds with your pathetic babble.

these basement dwellers don't have a career that can be ruined.

this. no reason to associate with jews in this day and age.

This isn't a real Sup Forums meet up is it? I thought this was a joke...

You have only 2 options now.
Realize your mistakes and renounce Nazism, or Follow your leader and go the way of Adolf.

Really not all of them are satan worshippers. It's really just the elites of the Ashkenazi, the Sabbateans.

Meh. I support the alt-righ, I'm gay. It's not really that surprising. Its really more about culture, than absolute identifiers and personal histories.

welp now that your life is ruined you might as well keep at it user

Or what? The oppressed minorities that complained about the white lash just a few months ago are going to finally make us pay? With the exact same polls that the President flew into office on? You're literally making things worse for yourselves.

Worst attempted larp ever, fuck off and die shill.

>Nazi LARPER has jewish, gay and minority friends

Oh the hilarity

ANOTHER mommy and daddy did not approve thread .

Does your life revolve around your parents? No wonder you're all mentally ill

My jewish and minority friends found out im a nazi all my friends are either Jews, gays, arabs or chinks. Problem is due to this Charlotte non-sense they found out I'm a Nazi. This event has literally ruined my life since my Jewish friends now think im anti-Semitic my minority friends are just like "dude what the fuck" but they are more of a pity attitude towards me. This rally really ruined a lot of people. I normally wouldn't care but these are really good people that I highly value as friends.

im jewish and support the alt right/white nationalism. ill be your friend.

the movement has attracted way too many unironic nazis and bitter losers who just want to shake things up because their lives are shitty though. and the leadership is too eager to pander to them.

think for yourself and differentiate between your truth and other peoples' truths and recognize that just because there is overlap doesn't mean you are like them or they are like you.

Thank you. Are you a religious orthadox jew or a secular jew? Doesn't matter I'm just wondering

You brought this on yourself. Accept the consequences of your poor life choices.

raised religious orthodox but am non-religious now. still have a great deal of affection for and attachment to judaism and religion in general. not an atheist.

Nice lARp
>sage

I respect that and I respect Judaism god bless you friend

i feel like youre a troll now :(

If you're actually Peter, (even if not OP, I'm sure you're here anyway)
Sorry about all those SJW faggots we went to high school with flinging shit at you. I guess it's a natural response, and as far as freedom of speech they have as much of a right to be dicks about it as you do to march, but in any case, good luck.

No they aren't, but they will all stab you in the back in the end. Just ask any of them about white people and they'll bash them and call them lazy and talk about how they think diversity is a strength

They can't be trusted, no matter how nice or even well-meaning they might be

Remember, the Jews aren't necessarily all or even mostly malicious. They do what they do because it is their nature and a diverse world is more comfortable for them.

Haha, you know they are just going to come and kill you eventually, right?

gas them

I unironically am not but I don't know how I can prove it. Everyone but me must learn

Remember to sage guys!

I think this big show that both you fascist antifas and fascist alt-righters are putting on is so cute!
I think those wittle outfits you guys put on for eachother — you know, those bandanas and cargo pants / those matching black uniforms — is adowable.
And then you both get all heated! Oooo, civil war, is it?
Just fuck and make up already.

>leaf
>sage