GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Ok so HBO/Vice News just released this mini documentary and I'm getting some serious FBI informant vibes from some of the organizers. The fully armed "Alt-Right" dude is especially telling, kinda reminds me of Chief Kessler that was secretly an informant a few years ago.

Be careful lads, this could prove to be a honeypot.

youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s-RMm_nyYLM
youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right
youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/#disqus_thread
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm only going to bump this 3 times. Hopefully the message gets around to enough of you.

Holy shit this is from Friday nights rally? This is a fast, slick production.

Trump will go down in History as the bookend to George Washington of great American Presidents. Check me.

>David Duke is one of the most vocal and committed members to Sup Forums's alt-right movement in this video
>people still call him 'controlled opposition'

It is, but pay attention to some of the vocabulary they organizers use. It's a bit forced, they sound like massive newfag field officers.

Watching..

Abso-fucking-lutely it is. This is more of a means to force the dimwitted mass majority to see Neo Nazis as savages. Although I would love to march through my town with a torch. Seems pretty fun.

You're falling for the huge honeypot psyop m8. A couple of "patriot groups" got screwed a couple of years ago as well,

youtu.be/s-RMm_nyYLM

You're falling into a huge trap, the Alt-Right is controlled opposition and created by kikes to labor you and lure you out.

The so-called alt-right organizations are filled with Jews and those who suck that Jew cock and I am not even kidding. This definitely seems like controlled opposition and I can definitely see big government censorship/even more brainwashing coming in the future.

I'm a bit concerned that people are just now becoming suspicious that the whole altright movement is just some controlled op. We win by winning arguments, not by serving the media fresh propaganda. Spencer goes and heils Trump right in the thick of the election, like he didn't know that shit would spread across social media like fire.

Anyone/thing claiming or branded
>ALT-Right
Is a :
>honeypot
>flase flag
>cointel
Or just a fucking shill
>since the day the term was crowbarred into the political narrative

Please get back to the bantz

I love how he aims his guns at the headboard, as if there isn't another family in the room next door

There it is

Full blown proof. This shit is honeypot as fuck.

Yeah, kinda looks like some big money is behind antics. Does his name start with an O?

>this could prove to be a honeypot
>could
Vice is shill central user, this should be an automatic ignore

if you ever make a thread like this again because of some 'vibes' you're getting I will be disappointed

>everyone ITT falling for marxist propaganda

Pathetic

>our memes!
>our powerlevel!

Yeah I'm done. Thanks OP

This. Muh powerlevel.

White boys BTFO FOREVER, bow down to your Swedish overlords!

youtube.com/watch?v=4sPj8HhbwHs

wait, you JUST realized the alt-right is a controlled op?

hasn't it been blatantly obvious reading the ctr manual and watching the Hillary speech where the phrase was coined and spencer took charge hours afterwards?

you, JUST realized? come on son.

jesus christ, americans are literally retarded

>hasn't it been blatantly obvious reading the ctr manual and watching the Hillary speech where the phrase was coined and spencer took charge hours afterwards?
Not what happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

> Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism

Seriously though. It seems pretty legit. There is easily some outside influence on it, however the case may be. It's a tough call to know whether or not it's actually a skinhead stating his mind on his own terms. So, for the most part it seems to check out. Just the news company that's shit.

Always this guy.

Well I knew it was controlled opposition before Hillary's speech so I win.

>OYYY VEY WE GAUGHT VICE IN DA VAN
lel what the fuck is this shit

This.
The globalists saw the rise of nationalist sentiment and swiftly subverted it.
What kind of retard would ape Nazi culture as a valid path to political success in the US? Regardless of whether you are a azi sympathizer, you must recognize that it's full retard to promote the culture of a war time enemy.
It's very obviously designed to fail. And it breaks my heart that the Jew so efficiently hamstrung us.

Everything could be an FBI honeypot or turn into one.

If you want to avoid being fucked by them, just don't openly threaten violence or plan violent attacks. They won't and can't arrest you otherwise.

When enough people wake up to whats going on, then there is very little that controlled opposition can actually do to stop you.

This guy is 100% a fucking cop. His fucking demeanor, his forced accent, and the way he blatantly states he's ok with murdering people is a dead fucking give away.

There are no sides in an insurgency, there are those that are part of it and those that are not. Anyone on the street is part of th insurgency, regardless of whether they're waving a tiki torch or swinging a bat, they're all working for the same overlords. They all must be exposed.

And they are all the same age. What are the odds?

Christopher can-not-well is a libertarian/fascist sperg

That speaker dude is an idiot and cannot eloquently explain his ideology. He didn't even go into the reasons for why Timothy McVeigh did what he did, Ruby Ridge, any of that. Gotta be disinfo, or VICE just leapt at the opportunity to interview this guy in particular because he's an idiot

Thanks for making it perfectly clear that this is totally fake, HBO. Corny, much?

Of course there is informants and shit within these orgs, there always has been since day 1. Same with Farrakhan's black nationalist outfit he for sure has a bunch of informants and intel agents in there, same with BLM there's probably some agent guy there collecting intel. That's what nation states do.

In Canada in the 1990s there were 2 white supremacist groups outright funded and fully ran at the highest level by CSIS and they even admitted this afterwards. Basically the feds had a mandate of "shut down the white power movement" and they discovered it didn't exist, so they created one in order to bust people to make it look like they were handling the situation (that they invented), and so they could continue to get money of course which is the most important thing when dealing with gov agents: keep our department funding going.

If any of these groups start doing some kind of 'terrorist' things like leaving threats everywhere, burning down things, or start procuring a bunch of weapons then you know something is up and federal agents are pulling the strings to knock down some dominoes.

Since the media is trying to paint Trump with the nazi-sympathizer brush, you can guarantee he's given money to FBI or whoever in order to make a big bust of some of these groups in order to say "look I'm doing something about this" so be aware if you're involved with this shit if they start planning illegal shit.

THE WEST MUST BE SAVED!

RESTORE YOUR PRIDE, RESTORE YOUR CULTURE!!

STATES RIGHTS!! youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4 [Open]

CUT EPA!!

CUT DEP OF ED!!

MAGA
RON PAUL!

Spencer was a nobody, and still is a nobody. he didn't coin shit, he was never the leader of the alt right, because it never existed in any capacity until the hillary campaign tried lumping all the people into something that can be defeated.

>crowbarred.

This. I was called alt-right for supporting trump, even in Australia! My theory is that the Clinton camp turned 'the deplorables' into alt-right as a descriptive New term to encompass non neo-Marxist Jews.

My proof is I had never heard of Richard Spencer until trump won.suddenly he was the poster child for an attempted revivial of western civilization, it's values and history.

The OP who cried happening.

Fuck the nazi's. thats not what i signed up for and it doesnt represent my views or those of most trump supporters. its all a psy-op to make us look bad.

Robert Mercer is the leader of the alt-right.

so-called 30-40 year old nazis ruined everything meaning they will never be acceped in this day and age so WHY act like it matters? especially in this society?
this is pathetic and hopeless

fuck this controlled OP shit. our loyalty belongs to kek! praise kek!

When will people learn NEVER TALK TO THE "JOURNALISTS."

This guy Had like 4 guns on him and an extra AK.

>leaf
wew lad.

The whole alt right spencerite larpfest movement was an fbi honeypot from the start, i sincerely hope you dumb suburban retards didn't fall for it.

Consensus shills are at it again.

They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

They know they don't have to.

Fuck off you fucking degenerate shill. Either that or you are a massive fucking newfag. That guy is christopher cantwell and is the farthest fucking thing from controlled opposition. Go back to t_d newfag.

whos the semen demon

antifa detected

For so-called "extremist" organizations, you definitely want to talk to journalists because guaranteed, it will result in new recruits regardless of how they paint you.

And when those new recruits make feelers to the org to see if the article was correct, and discover it was fabricated like pretty much every journo article, they become members and then start doubting everything said about whatever extremist org they've just joined. Classic recruitment 101 that's why those guy's used to be on daytime talkshows back in the day throwing chairs at Geraldo because that kind of exposure from fringe to national spotlight works. Just ask ISIS how well their recruitment strategy worked being in the news every single day and being fully (and rightfully) demonized. With every bad report, some new beta Saudi kid signs up to be on the bad guy's team.

you're so vulnerable you got no one else to blame but the JQ according to what seems familiar to you. all you know is Sup Forums. all you know is false. goodluck blaming everyone but yourself you fucking waste of sperm.

totally not a cop my dude, just your average Sup Forums /k/ larper.

is amazing how that bitch could write that crap and no one gives a fuck...

Really blow my mind watching people calling for the extintion of a human race and not being called racist by no one.

Kill yourself nigger faggot.

lmao cantwell isn't a cop dude

you are showing how newfaggy you are

he's got the dead eyed look of a super autist.

lmao

azzmador has done way more for this movement than you finding out about it a year ago, you little twat

4:03 jump-cut. imho he was about to say Donald Trump wasn't racist. They edited it out. I am a pro at edits. notice they 'jump' to his back and then show his face talking about a slightly different topic.
'Kind of a big deal' Editor user here user friends.
This was done intentionally.

who dat?

There are more important things to consider than if that dude's a cop or not. Like why tiki torches? Is it to make them look even more goofy than they would be otherwise?

They also heavily edited the car scene, they put screams in the background as hes driving before he is hit with the bat.

>that nigger crying because other people are allowed to express their first amendment right
>waaaaahhhhh we did not want them here waaaaaaahh

I like how they have the ghost buster ghost symbol to represent white people. I wont how skewed the double standard would be if the nationalists were carrying the "sheeeeit" nigger to represent black people.

There's going to be a war. I'm convinced. I'm tired of the left's hypocritical bullshit. I'm tired of the misinformation and misrepresentation. Fuck them all. Keep poking the dog with the stick, even though it's contracted rabies.

If he's not a cop then he's the biggest retarded in the movement. He was trying so fucking hard to parade the death of that girl as a victory and went on to say he's ready to kill. All of this in front of a Vice reporter who he know damn well will show it to the entire world. Going above and beyond to making himself look like an evil psycho very nice.

Yes
Next time, real torches
It will be more authentic even to those there, making it "special" for them. These things are important, they are more forces at play than many realize, magical forces

The video is devastating. Richard Spencer is fucking done. The guy is literally going to be painted as a domestic terrorist.

Put this in perspective - not even guys like Tommy Robinson are down for this. Spencer fucked up in a massive way.

here's the actual full interview
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/14/radical-agenda-ep342-full-vice-interview/#disqus_thread

>libertarian
>fascist
>libertarian/fascist
wat

no matter how much you preach about how much you support nazis and their ideology you will never, and i mean, NEVER be accepted. I know this angers you because you want someone, anyone to listen to you ideals, even though some may be extreme; you just want someone to listen and acknowledge your existence....the whole world is laughing at you...you don't really matter.....lol, so why do you even live? how will you change anything?

just noticed. Extra foley 'crunch' sounds added. Good ear.

I sense some role playing to create tribal division to promote civil war from people like David Duke. he is in tight with the Clinton camp and lefties-an invented KKK right radical to give Conservatives a bad name. Remember Hillary gave the eulogy at the past KKK leader's funeral. Beloved mentor she called him.

>Spencer fucked up in a massive way.
Yes he did fucked up, only one dead communist, and even that was just an accident.

When is Alt-Right gonna use all these guns they carry?

racism/ cultural warfare is a extreme leftist psyop to divide you people and paint you as "evil" and "hateful"

stop hating people who share your beliefs you fucking idiots- blacks whites females males muslims and christians are all your brothers

identify and stand against people who hate people who share your beliefs- communists, and globalists

work to break the indoctrination on their slaves. show their ground forces who truly victimizes them, using them as fodder for their political agenda

gee, I wonder (((who's))) behind it
>reminder
Humanity doesn't have a race problem, it has a nigger and kike problem. Now, those words are offensive to some, but it is time to redefine them. A nigger is best defined by the MLK Boondocks episode, (they're living contradictions, full of unfulfilled ambitions, watch and wane, love to complain, love to hear themselves talk, but hate to explain, love being another man's judge and jury, procrastinate until it's time to worry, love to be late,but hate to hurry). Now this can mean anybody can fall into this category, hence the term wigger was coined to describe the white version, but it can be anybody. This problem can be solved by addressing the next problem, kikes. Kikes are mystic, kabalist, hasidic, talmud practicing, pharisee and synagogue of satan worshipping jews. These are the subversive types that promote degeneracy in pop culture and rule by diving and conquering. The more we start to address and expose these types of kikes, the more likely we'll stop infighting and take back control from these subversive types. Don't fall for their tricks, a race war is part of (((their))) plan.

normal torches seem illegal / dangerous

tiki torches triggering, but hard to portray as real weapons

>AnCap flag
>Gadsden snake
>Facist

Ok what's this guys fucking deal?

>no matter how much you preach about how much you support nazis and their ideology you will never, and i mean, NEVER be accepted
Never be accepted by who? You are a retard if you think being accepted is my goal or the goal of the average Sup Forumsack.

>I know this angers you because you want someone, anyone to listen to you ideals, even though some may be extreme; you just want someone to listen and acknowledge your existence
You don't know anything, nobody expects normies to acknowledge anything, lemmings never do. They just fall in line when the time comes.

>.the whole world is laughing at you...you don't really matter.....lol, so why do you even live? how will you change anything?
This doesn't work here faggot. Nobody cares about your shitty emotional appeals to popularity or acceptance. Kill yourself.

autism

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484

**DROPS MIC**

Real torches I could have respected. But those motherfuckers got the Fisher-Price toys of torches.

>vice
>mainstream media
they're trying to put a face on our body, since we are formless, you're right brother, it is a honeypot.

Libertarianism can only exist in white societies, therefore any libertarian who ignores race will never achieve a libertarian society. Only in an explicitly right wing and overwhelmingly white society can libertarianism even exist, and at this point only right wing authoritarianism will bring about such a society, either that or secession.

An old Twitter profile I had had a swastika as my avatar. Got 150 followers in a week before I was banned again.

BAD GOY! BAD!

Guy at 1:37 clearly has a mic on.

every alt right thread is a shill thread. notice how they always mention "we".

what are "we" gonna do now the media x etc etc

the alt right popped up at the points hillary started to realise she was losing. don't let them pigeon hole you this way. you are an individual most likely right of centre fed up with: SJWism, antifa, black lives matter, uncontrolled muslim immigration, jewish tricks, anti white

the alt right is nothing but hillarys panic queefs born to make us an easier target for the media

/thread

The kikes win again.

Is Gus Cantwell really this fucking dumb?

I watched the whole thing. They get right in the face with Duke, Enoch, Heimbach and many more. How the fuck did they possibly get that close? Something was off with this one and I agree.

Gus Cantwell was especially egregious. I don't necissarily disagree with him and he looks genuine, but does he really think that totally dumping his views on the kike media is going to work out for him?

The only good aspect of this doc was that it made the dindus look absolutely retarded. They can't even make solid sentences. There's one guy who literally just screams for 3 minutes about "DIS CHARLOTTESVILLE, WE OUT HERE".

tldr: this was a fucking ambush and the local government was complicit. Also journalist looks like a valley girl from the 90's who ate acid and went retarded.

AHAHAHAA!!! Can't ouscrew the jew!

hahahahahhahahahahah the absolute state of elle reeve

>people are talking about memes and white lives matter in real life

i thought we were just fucking around, you niggers were serious with this shit?

Sounds way too much like the "capitalism is inherently racist" shit I get from the libtards. If this is satire then good job.

BOOM
alt right is a hillary term, she may not have coined it but she definitely usurped it, and now the liberal media does so.

cast of labels, they are made for simple minds to understand complexity

Its marxism, this shit has to stop

what's the point of spouting out what you believe in if it doesn't bring change to the world? it kinda sounds selfish you fucking faggot. what the fuck is your point? no shilling, how will you and others shift things to your side?

>every alt right thread is a shill thread. notice how they always mention "we".
this guy gets it.
Lots of shills trying to push an artificial group think, get screencaps for their blog posts about THE EVIL ALT RIGHT

It's like how the My Little Pony jokes attracted actual furries. History repeating itself.

but he didn't say "we" in the op? in fact you yourself said "us" in your post. guess that means you're a shill?