Why are women so obsessed with the idea of travel?

Why are women so obsessed with the idea of travel?

>two thirds of travellers are women
>many of these women travel solo or exclusively with other women
>women are staying single longer, basically so they can travel solo in their youth
>Hotels in Europe and the US have set aside female-only floors with special amenities and all-female staffs

Why is this meme taking hold? Are these women strugglign to find meaning outside the family unit because feminism has all but destroyed that?
Is there a primal instinct at play to explore for potential mates?

web.archive.org/web/20170815035813/https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/08/10/most-travelers-today-are-women-and-industry-may-finally-catching/MrBBK7ZqAt13VqT6Kp50PJ/story.html

mind your own business goy

My GF started telling me how much she wants to go to all these Europe places. Like fucking Germany.

Like what the fuck. I haven't even been to Denver to see the Rocky Mnts. and you want to go to fucking Germany.

baka tbqh senpai

yeah, i have a similar issue. GF follows multiple youtube 'personalities' from sweeden, norway etc.
doesn't believe that there is anything wrong with these countries and wants to spend the summer there

my GF loves travel, shes gotten me into it to

it's not a bad thing to spend your money on BEFORE you have kids and settle down, famalam

why do bitches in heat always try to get out of the house?

we romanticize travel so white women can fuck foreign men

sorry whitey

women are more materialistic than men. Women need to see and experience something, they define themselves as a collection of experiences. Man understand shitposting can give the same experience but women everything has to be as literal as possible, caus their brain is dum dum.

They want to slut around without being judged.

I am sort am as well OP. I am a male though. but i am not rich and a single father sooo. rip my dreams. also i play path of exile too much

Story-time (1/6)

European girl wanted to backpack around the world. She nagged her boyfriend to go with, so he left his job to join her on her adventures.

They want foreign cock

youre right, mooby

they should sit in the basement and masturbate to loli anime all day like you

It's an easy, romanticized way to make yourself seem more interesting and intelligent than you actually are, all on daddy's dime.

So they can show everyone on social media how fulfilling their lives are.

i honestly would not be surprised. further degredation of the white race. it is no coincidence that the numbers of female travellers traveling SOLO has risen in tandem with the cultural degeneration we are facing in the west today

/thread

Story-time (2/6)

They traveled to the Southern Europe, Turkey, Russia, Central Asia, Indonesia and then Vietnam

To ride the cock carousel of course. Are you guys really this gullible?

>i am sort am as well OP

learn some fucking english you twat

oh, hey virgin

Stay in the springs when you do come to visit, just a word to the wise.

Story-time (3/6)

In Indonesia

this new update dont seem so bad

Story-time (4/6)

They arrived in Vietnam

because they will never trully be happy, so they fill the void with anything they can get ahold of. unlike a man who can find meaning in his life

Story-time (5/6)

At started hanging around the beach community there where the girl met a long-haired Asian beach bum

because global hypergamy is better for them

bitches wanna suck dick REAL TALK

Story-time (6/6)

At then she dumped her boyfriend who left his job/life to join her on her adventures and shacked up with this Vietnamese beach bum

So they can be slutty without any social repercussions.

Women in small towns especially love to travel for this reason.

I left my life of video games and tedium to go travel the planet instead.

I'm right now in a major city in Asia with nothing holding me back. And what do I do? I stay in my Airbnb all day, shitpost, and play old vidya on my laptop.

It's been like this for 6 months now. I've been forcing myself out of my comfort zone, done manual labor on farms, hitchhiked, gone fishing, and met a shitton of interesting people. Literally nothing is keeping me from going out to a bar right now and have a blast, or go get laid at a brothel. Yet I'm here.

When does it change? When do I change? How much longer do I have to introspect and try new things to force a permanent change on my personality?

Now see guys, this is why we have to be positive about life, there is a hope for
everyone! Good thing I'm not cynical about anything.

Story-time (7/6)

THE END

Exploring the Earth and seeing the beautiful world is the white man's God given right. Exploration is our manifest destiny. Take it in and experience how amazing the world is before shitskins and greedy jewish business ruins it.

pls Sup Forums

its gr8

so they can enrich they instagram accounts obviously

they love approval

It's not that interesting. desu i dont know why so many people want to visit Germany.

They're leaving the family group to go going another. We used to trade them away to other families, without that they will just go on their own. It's evolution baby, they're primatives.

why didn't her boyfriend fight to keep her around? pretty cuck move if you ask me

>That level of DYEL

While the cities in those countries are fucked. The best part of said countries is the country-side, which is currently mudslime free. Mountains in northern Germanic countries are A M A Z I N G

Kek that's my state. Leave womyn alone!

wouldn't a bigger cuck move be to stay with a bitch that cheats on you?

Social media photo one-upmanship.

Great story OP, I read up till part 3 but I already know it probably ended wonderfully for those two lovebirds. I'm off to see more encouraging threads! Love this site, love my friends.

Tone has changed now I imagine?

Because travel is status. Give a woman 3 seconds of quiet time alone and she'll start scrambling, strategizing how to gain status, without doing anything heroic.

Yup literally me every time I take a big trip.

>What do you want to go out and do?
>I dunno how about relax in the hotel for awhile.

I also travel
been to about 65 countries so far
if you like to fuck, get yourself into a hostel asap

You don't like travel?

The honest answer is that it gives them something to feel like they are better than their peers. Girls lives are a constant struggle, not to truly be better, but to be better than other women.

Seeing other places is fun. Don't you ever just get in your car and wander the highways?

This

>Like, I TOTALLY got the CUTEST selfie on my trip to China, too bad that ugly wall got in the back ground!

This.

This, and tbqh, I fuck at least one of them every time I travel for a couple weeks or more. Women will often fuck on the first night they meet you when they are travelling, and if not, the chances go up exponentially every 24hr.

I got head from a Japanese girl I met in an airport. An AIRPORT!! I was going to China by way of Narita, she was going home to Japan somewhere. I never found out whether she was a turboslut or just thirsty or what.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>Waaaah!! People want to travel
>Women want to experience life to the fullest?

>that's a bad thing???

Like what the fuck, I've backpacked in the Norwegian mountains 2 months ago. Hiked 200kms, saw amazing views. Climbed a fucking mountain. Saw some Viking rock huts, like fuck; you should've seen the northern lights at night.

I was in Valhalla.

What about you autistic fucks? Ever even leave your own hometown?

Just wait until your women leave you with a man with a sense of adventure.

Fucking cucks

Because women have the minds of children and fantasize about big adventures. They also like to run away from their problems.

"i have superior intelligence, therefore i don't enjoy anything"

go outside, then an hero

Well that one just came outta nowhere. You know what they say, no one can predict the future. also nice get bud.

You're an introvert bro, take up a hobby and become good at it instead of "experiencing", thats for extroverts.Maybe become the best mountain climber, or fisherman, or become a marine biologist, just dedicate yourself to something.

yeah, this is true. same goes for most euro countries i would imagine.

i guess so, the fact he threw away his own aspirations to fulfil her travel desire is probably an indication of early onset cuckoldery though

You don't faggot, your personality never really changes.You sound like you just don't like hanging around with people, so don't.

because all women like exotic things that seem foreign and this is exactly what we planned for

They have the disposable income, no need to save for the future, they'll have some beta falling over himself to marry them in their 30's and pay for all their needs
Plus, they need pics in unique locations for their instagram to make all the other bitches jealous.

>If I run far enough I'll escape the horror that is my own mind.

Anyone have these kind of females on facebook? Usually women in their late 20s, and usually with either a shitty job or no job at all, and they post statuses liek these:
>Wanderlust!
>OMG travel travel travel
>Lifegoals: Visit this shitty picture place I posted
>Gotta save up to travel

And they seem to travel only to post 482 pictures. I wouldn't date any of these girls; you'll probably get some Amazon mega herpes strain or something from all the cocks they have to kiss in order to afford traveling all the time.

You're right, it's a sort of meme and fad in social media. In this country, as you know, tacos are probably the most popular food and pretty much anyone eats them. However, lately there's this trend of "omg make me fall in love with you buy taking me out to eat tacos". As in now tacos are considered some romantic dinner, when several years ago if you took someone on a date to eat tacos you were considered a poorfag.

Why are most women so easily manipulated by shitty fads and whatnot? Why do they seldom have a personality of their own that isn't some cornucopia of trivial shit, shoes and trendy popular shit? Like seriously, if I'm with my guy friends we talk about politics, space, religion, you name it... but if I'm with female friends they always end up talking about their family or about someone else. Maybe shit like Game of Thrones at best.

>not killing her

Backpacking is fun and the women you meet doing it are actually really cool for the most part.

Fuck off nigger, women only want to travel so they can freely fuck around.

>meeting women

do you understand where you just posted this?

Sounds boring honestly, desu.

There is an idolized picture of Europe being pushed in the US. As if Europe is "truly free", that is the real deal, unlike racist US that elected Trump. They expect some cartoonish reality where everything is pink.
Free universities, free healthcare, no guns everyone happy Utopia.
Might have actually been true for places like Sweden back in the 80's.

It's probably similar to the way weebos idolize Japan. Except those are not shut ins. And it's socially expected to get cultured through visiting Europe.

Been to some of the larger places in Europe and you can find some really nice places if you're the kind that likes History.
Nature is great too, but I don't think the US comes short on this one and neither can really compete with central Asia or South America when it comes to mountain ranges

but now she's stuck on some beach in Vietnam and her bf is probably back in the states where there are a million fresh girls just like her.

so - who won?

The women you meet while backpacking are a bunch of hippies. I've met many many hippy chicks, they get annoying fast.

You got it all wrong.
>me having a great time in at the Great Wall! So majestic!
Next faceberg post
>fuck Drumpf and his wall!
Women have no sense of irony.

>Criticizing women? Better pressure him to get with a female so he'll stop being a bad dog.

>a fucking leaf

you're like a mini-Trudeau

So they can get reamed by smelly foreigner cock, wtf do you think?

>Begging your "gf" to not sleep with other men

They've been convinced that travel is somehow a magical key that will unlock something inside themselves that will bring fulfillment and purpose to their shallow lives

Bottle of vodka and an eighth of weed go really fucking nice with those views.

Enjoy seeing nature through your basement window

I didn't say wife or gf them lol.

oh hey, virgin

>implying women have problems
If they are attractive or slutty enough, women don't need to build up a foundation, as men must do. Those without ambition can just assume a decent life, either by easily getting a modest desk job or walking into a man's life.

because it's fun

being a basement dwelling NEET is no way to live

R I C E D

You've got great food, beer, castles, forests, shit like that. You know what we have here? Burger king, McDonald's, gas stations, large scale chimpouts and civil war.

that shit exists in the US already and better
>hurdur travel dur

Whenever someone pulls out the virgin thing I just assume it's a woman or a white guy.
I have literally never seen a Hispanic or black guy call some other dude a virgin mockingly in real life, because we're not that concerned with other men's dicks.

who gives a shit
why are you attacking people for having the healthy desire to explore our world?

I can see those things online though, desu. Why waste thousands of dollars visiting foreign countries to look at shit you can see for free, desu?

I've been to Germany many times. Prepare for Turks and Arabs and now even Negroes.

Female Bonobos are more attracted to what is known as "traveler males", interband male Bonobos that don't tend to stay in bands(clans of chimps) very long. They are also far more tolerent of abnormal behavior from these males

This is believed to be an instinct that allows genetic diversity to flow between tightly knit bonobo bands.

In humans, females seem to be attracted to foreigners more than natives, hence the "he has a Spanish/British accent" meme. This is possible one of the reasons why so many woman are so defensive of modern migration and are more empathetic about immigrants than their own people. This also explains some of the double think regarding things like hating the right wing but defending and even converting to Islam (while still being mad at the west for supposedly doing the same thing).

With an interconnected world via media, women are exposed to foreigners all the time and it's easier than ever to travel the world. So with this freedom, rather than wait for their "traveler male" to come to them some seem to be exploiting those instincts on their own.

Do you know what prevents Traveler Males in bonobo societies from always successfully mating with foreign competition? The Alpha Males.

So don't resent females for this shitty instinct, instead blame men for not playing their part in trying keeping traveling males away.

they are trying to fuck foreigners

They travel for that multicultural dick. Banged a lot of yuro exchange students over the years and i can say they just want dick any dick, probably so they can tell some faggy story to their friends.

Much like birds, they want to find a good place for a nest and have young. Its all subconscious mind you, they want to see a place to have offspring that is most conducive to their survival.

Travel appeals to a lot of people because it's a way to get to visit new places, see new cultures and get away from the shit life they live. The reasons why so many travellers are women are firstly the fact women feel like they have no purpose in society. They are brainwashed into thinking it's wrong to start a family early in their life. Secondly men need to work for their money so tend to settle and stay doing one job for long periods as they are more career minded whereas women can ride the foreign cock carousel and not have to worry about money. An old jew woman once told me about her travels around Europe during her younger years where she walked into a room with a man she met at a hotel sitting on the bed naked next to €2000 cash. She said she just slept with whoever she needed to to get cash and free rooms.

I can guarantee you any woman who travels without a man does so for sex. The majority of those women prostitute to pay their expenses. The exception is mostly women who travel to Africa. These women always unattractive though, usually fat slobs who go to nourish the natives with their pussy meat.

It costs money to travel. You need enough money to take time off work and afford the trip.

Travel = female shit test to make sure you can afford what they want.

>comparing a picture on the internet to an experience in real life as equals