Fuck all of this. That girl should not have died. That rally should not have happened. I hope both sides die...

Fuck all of this. That girl should not have died. That rally should not have happened. I hope both sides die. I hope you both kill each other so we can all get back to normalcy. I refuse to believe that this place harbored a murderer, but in any case there is no righteousness in this movement anymore. I'm jumping ship. May God bring the scourge upon us all once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

going goy huh?

psyop complete

>A PLAGUE ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES
t.mercucio

Maybe dont counter 'protest' a peaceful rally

>Fuck all of this. That girl should not have died. That rally should not have happened. I hope both sides die. I hope you both kill each other so we can all get back to normalcy.

Someone needs to grab you by the head and shake you, screaming in your face. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. LETTING YOUR PEOPLE AND CULTURE GET RAPED IS NOT NORMAL. I don't care how comfortable you were before. Tough shit. You didn't deserve to be a hedonistic sack of shit anyways. If nothing else I'm glad you're forced to see what's been bubbling up beneath the surface of your "normal" bluepilled false reality.

>mfw normie scum remove themselves voluntarily

It's literally impossible for me to put my hatred of communists into words.

>Fuck all of this. That girl should not have died. That rally should not have happened. I hope both sides die. I hope you both kill each other so we can all get back to normalcy. I refuse to believe that this place harbored a murderer, but in any case there is no righteousness in this movement anymore. I'm jumping ship. May God bring the scourge upon us all once and for all.

The leftists have been attacking peaceful rallies for years. If anyone disagrees with them, whether it be libertarians or consitutionalists or White Nationalists, they have attacked them with bats and bricks. They did the same thing in Charlottesville.

Violence begets violence. That woman joined a violent mob that was attacking a peaceful rally. She has no claim to innocence. I believe in non-aggression but when the other side chooses violence, the NAP goes off the table. The car attack was a retaliation.

It was the left that initiated force. They legitimized the use of violence. Boo fucking hoo if they get hurt by reprisals. They chose violence first.

That whole thing was a counter reaction to the democrats' identity politic. The nazis just saw an opportunity.

DEATH TO ALL JEWS!
Blacks since 50's muh whites (go back to africa we'll pay your ticket or your reparations (white americans payed) Still in the US
Ok fine, still claiming for reparations in a mixed country BUILD BY BRITS! Today Whites/blacks are 50% (whites less). Who was enslaved was blessed. Look to africa. Just look, look to the chinks.

No one's getting raped.
You're just declining to have sex.
It's called natural selection you stormnigger

And the unknown number of babies she had cut out of her tummy shouldn't have died either.

>I hope both sides die

what are you complaining about again?

>this movement
>this place harbored a murderer

stupid fuck, Sup Forums is a free for all. he probably used google too. did google "harbor" him?!

>I'm jumping ship

good riddance, retard

Nobody is keeping you here, good goy. Go back to believe everything (((they))) tell you to believe.

Also, vomit up that red pill. It was too good to be wasted on you. You should also attempt to stop thinking about anything.

There have been thousands of rapes in Europe. And acid attacks. And there have been hundreds of documented terrorist attacks.

White people aren't abstaining from sex so I'm not sure what you're implying.

>I refuse to believe that this place harbored a murderer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
Has EVERYBODY forgotten this guy? None of this is new. Its all fun and games until some indoctrinated moron decides to take the shitposts seriously. Don't kid yourself, this place has always been a shithole full of degenerates and future mass murderers.

The "Dodge me!" Challenger was a schizophrenic. You guys should have some sympathy for the mentally retarded.

This. I have the misfortune of having a leftist in my life. He constantly verbally assaults me with his bullshit ideology. Not once has he even considered that he is actually pushing me even further right. And any time I attempt to reason with him that things will get better he lumps me with 'the enemy' and pours his misdirected wrath out on me.

It is bullshit. Every time this happens I wish Nazism is real here and now so I could join. If I'm going to be slandered as a Nazi, then I might as well be a Nazi.

But this one is different because it happened a week after OP started visiting the site.

>normalcy
Burger education everyone

In the middle of the street.

It's actually a pretty spot on allegory.
>you fucking retarded descendant of Britian's nigger tier whites.

ITT we blame shitposters on a Filipino basket-weaving hobbyist forum because some dipshit with a history of schizophrenia went off his meds and crashed his car.